Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313304 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1215 on: August 04, 2015, 02:33:43 AM »

Have you considered asking the Gym to request that this man stop harassing other patrons?

They know about him.  He's not technically "harassing" anyone by telling them what he says, he's just a nuisance.   It's up to them how they handle him.  I just ignore him whenever I see him and give him my best "I swear I will destroy you if you talk to me" vibe.  Seems to keep most people away.  Wink

And for the sake of keeping the venting going that I am really disturbed by the gigantic wasp/hornet that was clinging to my screen porch this morning.  It was at least 3 inches long (I only wish I was kidding!) and by the time I came back out with the Hot Shot, it was had vanished. 

NOPE.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1216 on: August 04, 2015, 01:52:40 PM »

They know about him.  He's not technically "harassing" anyone by telling them what he says, he's just a nuisance.   It's up to them how they handle him.  I just ignore him whenever I see him and give him my best "I swear I will destroy you if you talk to me" vibe.  Seems to keep most people away.  Wink

Nox, your grey is beginning to fade to black.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1217 on: August 04, 2015, 03:26:27 PM »

Nox, your grey is beginning to fade to black.

The definition of balance is having both and engaging in both.  It's the natural state of things and I make no apologies or excuses for it.

But venting?   That wasp/hornet thing was back this morning, but I got him this time.  He flew about 10 feet just over the fence and dropped dead.  I went to investigate (because I have obviously learned nothing from horror movies) and uh, the "arse dagger" on this thing was . . .  Shocked

What is this mutant?!?!  My neighbor said it's a ground dwelling wasp.  Which means there are more somewhere?  AAAHHH!!!  Time to buy stock in Hot Shot for real.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #1218 on: August 04, 2015, 05:32:38 PM »

The definition of balance is having both and engaging in both.  It's the natural state of things and I make no apologies or excuses for it.

But venting?   That wasp/hornet thing was back this morning, but I got him this time.  He flew about 10 feet just over the fence and dropped dead.  I went to investigate (because I have obviously learned nothing from horror movies) and uh, the "arse dagger" on this thing was . . .  Shocked

What is this mutant?!?!  My neighbor said it's a ground dwelling wasp.  Which means there are more somewhere?  AAAHHH!!!  Time to buy stock in Hot Shot for real.

Sounds to me like you need a flamethrower - it's the only way.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1219 on: August 04, 2015, 08:08:52 PM »

Sounds to me like you need a flamethrower - it's the only way.

I agree, the Ripley solution for bugs would be best here.

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #1220 on: August 05, 2015, 03:07:51 AM »

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1221 on: August 05, 2015, 03:50:13 AM »

But couldn't that have some zombie like effect on the size of those gators living in Nox's pond ?  Well at least they would glow in the dark.  Wink

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1222 on: August 05, 2015, 03:50:38 AM »

Yep, I am still venting about these wasps. 

These things are called "Cicada Killers." 

UH.

How about no.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1223 on: August 05, 2015, 03:56:29 AM »

UH.

How about no.

Good lord!  My gf would freak (heck, so would I, those things look like they would hurt like %&*^!)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1224 on: August 05, 2015, 03:57:35 AM »

UH.

How about no.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1225 on: August 05, 2015, 04:02:51 AM »

HA HA HAAAAA!  Both of you! 

Oh, here's a hilarious vent, only I'm totally not even mad, just absolutely laughing.  Someone keeps giving me Light side points, but someone else is giving me Dark side points and the war has been waging over this one point all day.  It's happened like 8 times.  I mean, is the number 164 something metaphysically relevant to my star chart?  Is the number of horrible puns I've made in a day?  Or is my Sith showing?   Cheesy   Wink 

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1226 on: August 05, 2015, 04:26:53 AM »

Well I gave you point 164 yesterday, following your inordinately lovely post supporting P's and anyone.  I don't think that the newbies realize that an opposite point cancels out the other.  Either that or there is a lot of us here with bad eye sight and hand coordination.  I still wish that we could separately collect both.  However we have to remember to keep this as lighthearted fun, even though one rose to the calling and was more informative, supportive or witty then possibly could ever be imagineable.  Those silent bows suck !   Undecided

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1227 on: August 05, 2015, 04:28:09 AM »

164 your destined spot?
Let me just fix that.

Cool

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1228 on: August 05, 2015, 04:44:35 AM »

Points to both of you for making me laugh!

And that totally explains the point fluctuation.  D7's point is OBVIOUSLY a celestial thing of beauty and could not be denied!  Well, until Drahcir put a little Dark side spice in the mix.  Sith happens.  Wink   I wasn't actually venting about the point.  Just amused as hell.

I'll get out of this thread now until I can manage to properly fuss about something.   Uh, BYE.   Wink

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1229 on: August 05, 2015, 05:28:01 PM »

this week just keeps getting worse Cry didn't think that would be possible but thank you world for proving me wrong.

anyone have a time travelling device? then I could restart my week.

*goes and rocks in a corner*

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: