Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306759 times)
Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1695 on: February 10, 2016, 03:04:14 PM »

RE: Connah's response...I was responding to Viv's "advice column" up there. Wink  Definitely no intention to look like I was taking a dig at Connah's situation.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1696 on: February 10, 2016, 04:43:36 PM »

oooo the joys of health and saftey

Well if we just did the subject at hand and got through it quickly it wouldn't be as painful. But we have a couple of teens who just have to be smartasses the whole way through, and talk back to you, and go against what they are told just because. And be stupidly immature. Incredibly frustrating. One of them had a new name badge ordered for him at no cost to him coz his is old and worn and daggy. He has the three managers plus myself telling him to just wear his new one but refuses to 'because he likes his old one' and gave all these bull excuses. It's not like we are asking a lot, just wear the supplied part of your uniform that's brand new and NOT falling apart dude Roll Eyes

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1697 on: February 10, 2016, 04:46:09 PM »

Sounds like he needs to remember the advice of old Chad Vader, Day Shift Manager of Empire Market.  "BE WELL GROOMED.  BUT DON'T BE AN ASS."

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #1698 on: February 10, 2016, 05:39:01 PM »

RE: Connah's response...I was responding to Viv's "advice column" up there. Wink  Definitely no intention to look like I was taking a dig at Connah's situation.

no problem I didn't see it as a dig, took it to be a joke

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1699 on: February 11, 2016, 02:58:09 AM »

no problem I didn't see it as a dig, took it to be a joke

For the record, the comment about the keeping your Lightsaber ready and pushing her down some stairs were not meant to be connected to each other.

Also, I wasn't joking.

RE:  b1ondeange1's pain in the arm - I don't care for needles either.  And being in the hospital for smoke inhalation was the worst.  In addition to the IV, they had to take an arterial blood sample to see how much nasty stuff from my lungs was passing into my bloodstream.  For those who've never noticed or thought about it, veins are near the surface of your skin, and usually where blood is drawn from.  Arteries are much deeper in the body, harder to get to, and impossible to get to "bulge" up to draw blood from.  It's also indescribably painful.  It's a deep, intense pain, not sharp or stabbing, but a focused growing agony.  It's like nothing I've felt before.  I think the closest analogy would be being hit with a club made of rose thorns with all of the pain concentrated in one square millimeter of space from the inside out.  Did I mention it took them five tries, two in one arm and three in the other, and it caused bruises that took three days to make it to the surface to show up, and longer to go away?  Anyway, good to hear about the ankle recovery, and hope you get well soon.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1700 on: February 12, 2016, 03:14:38 AM »

PEOPLE..................SNOW......................DRIVING....................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAGUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1701 on: February 12, 2016, 06:16:57 PM »

PEOPLE..................SNOW......................DRIVING....................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAGUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH.

Exactly. Why can't cars come standard with bumper car pads?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #1702 on: February 13, 2016, 10:02:32 AM »

here in the UK if there is so much as some sleet falling from the sky for 2 minutes, there is utter chaos

shops are cleared by panic buyers, roads are closed, petrol stations drained, the government issues weather warnings (but cuts emergency services some more) and people insist on driving no faster than 20mph

mean while i'm stuck in the resulting traffic wishing I had a shot-gun and a licence to issue some Darwin awards

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1703 on: February 13, 2016, 03:37:58 PM »

At least people slow down there!  In my city people have zero respect for the laws of physics and think they can go barreling along like they usually do...with the results you'd expect.

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #1704 on: February 13, 2016, 03:46:46 PM »

I've been considering canceling my order, I won't do it otherwise I'd have paid 20% for nothing but the feeling is there.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1705 on: February 13, 2016, 04:12:11 PM »

At least people slow down there!  In my city people have zero respect for the laws of physics and think they can go barreling along like they usually do...with the results you'd expect.

I have 4WD I can go as fast as I want! *Hydroplanes across 4 lanes of highway.* That's totally me....

My favorite is the people that slam on the breaks to slow down, and won't go above 30(even on the highway) as soon as they see a couple snowflakes begin falling. Despite the fact that it's barely a flurry, and nothing is sticking to the roads,only making them wet. These are usually the same people that continue travelling well above the speed limit during a summer rain storm....

Here we have this phenomenon called called "Snow Crazies." Here's a brief glimpse inside the mind of said creature:

www.facebook.com/thevalleypa/videos/810262152417803/

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #1706 on: February 15, 2016, 02:15:37 AM »

As I do my homework, I realize how screwed I am for my Bio exam on Thursday. Whatever my professor teaches in class is completely irrelevant to whats in the textbook. Its like she is teaching two different things altogether.

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1707 on: February 15, 2016, 02:27:29 PM »

So I am selling the replica Mace Windu lightsaber I bought in 2007. Posted an ad on eBay, which very clearly states that I do not have the original box and will not include the Star Wars stand. And yet, despite that I STILL had someone message me asking if I had the original box. AND asking if I would be including the stand. Can't people read? Grrrr!!!

On the plus side, the bidding is going well, which means I can use the cash from that towards my new Ultrasaber.

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #1708 on: February 15, 2016, 09:05:29 PM »

Okay, I am truly ticked off. So I'm playing Battlefield 4 and having probably the best gam ever on a 64 player server Team Deathmatch on Operation Lockdown. I am slaying people left and right and constantly moving healing and reviving my team. I enter a 15 kill streak and I'm on the top of the board even though my team is losing. I am a level 25 playing against seasoned level 100s and such. And then.....the freaking game crashes! Never have I been so pissed off at a game. I had about 7k points and the game wasn't even close to being over. I started playing BF4 yesterday and realized that my PS4 BF4 skills transferred over to the PC version even though I use a mouse and keyboard now. I was so ticked off. That was literally going to be my best game ever.

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1709 on: February 16, 2016, 02:35:15 AM »

^ That's happened to me, I get raging mad. 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: