Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313072 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1785 on: February 29, 2016, 12:23:06 AM »

Ugh.  Just lost my temper on Teamspeak.  Thought I'd gotten where I wasn't going to have that problem anymore, went for months...and today...yeah.

It wasn't too horrible, not enough to get me booted off the server or anything like that but...yeah I am as frustrated with myself as I am with the situation that provoked me. Sad
What's Teamspeak?

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1786 on: February 29, 2016, 12:26:56 AM »

What's Teamspeak?

It's a program online gamers can use for voice chat.  Typically a group has a private server and uses that.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #1787 on: February 29, 2016, 12:36:02 AM »

Ugh.  Just lost my temper on Teamspeak.  Thought I'd gotten where I wasn't going to have that problem anymore, went for months...and today...yeah.

It wasn't too horrible, not enough to get me booted off the server or anything like that but...yeah I am as frustrated with myself as I am with the situation that provoked me. Sad

I feel yeah. Happens sometimes on Battlefield when the team isn't doing to well. Sometimes you just got to let that anger out.
I don't use Teamspeak as much anymore. I just use the game chat and work in a small squad instead of team. So far it works and I don't get that mad.
A lot of good people on Teamspeak, but then their are those few.

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1788 on: February 29, 2016, 12:38:11 AM »

It wasn't even the heat of temper because of a game...it was just...a stupid interpersonal thing I can't get into here, but yeah.

So we've kinda made some apologies--I think there were multiple people under stress, but I am still frustrated with myself for getting like that.

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1789 on: February 29, 2016, 04:21:44 AM »

Unrelated, I hate it when it's 63 degrees, sunny, breezy, and generally a beautiful day out.  Great weather to be out in.

Why?

Because starting tomorrow, it's not supposed to get above 40 for the next two weeks, and we're due 3~6" of snow in the next week.

If Mother Nature ever shows her face around here, I've got a few words for her.  And if she does it after Tuesday, I'll have a couple of Lightsabers as well....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1790 on: February 29, 2016, 05:20:47 PM »

Unrelated, I hate it when it's 63 degrees, sunny, breezy, and generally a beautiful day out.  Great weather to be out in.

Why?

Because starting tomorrow, it's not supposed to get above 40 for the next two weeks, and we're due 3~6" of snow in the next week.

If Mother Nature ever shows her face around here, I've got a few words for her.  And if she does it after Tuesday, I'll have a couple of Lightsabers as well....

Mother Nature's a B!%(#, who needs a good backhanded smack.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1791 on: February 29, 2016, 08:00:06 PM »

I had enough money saved up to get my first US and then my mom mixed accidentaly grabbed my money and mine got spent on a chair. Another 7 months of saving. Angry

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1792 on: February 29, 2016, 08:02:13 PM »

it's really fine though it's just an object that lights up. not bothered one bit. Wink

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1793 on: February 29, 2016, 08:05:45 PM »

I found my Cash Stash. Mwah ha ha!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1794 on: February 29, 2016, 08:36:32 PM »

Edit if you can, don't triple post.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1795 on: February 29, 2016, 09:30:07 PM »

Edit if you can, don't triple post.
Whoops  sorry Curse you crazy computer!! My Computer has days where it does not like me and goes nuts.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1796 on: February 29, 2016, 09:51:35 PM »

I had enough money saved up to get my first US and then my mom mixed accidentaly grabbed my money and mine got spent on a chair. Another 7 months of saving. Angry

She didn't pay you back or at least promise to get the saber according to your specs for Christmas or your birthday?

No offense but if that had happened in my family I'm pretty sure my parents would have made good on it either immediately if they were in financial shape to do so, or promised it for a holiday if they were going to need time to earn the money back that they took.  That seems really mean to find out one has made such an error with a family member and do nothing to make amends. Smiley

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1797 on: February 29, 2016, 11:53:50 PM »

She didn't pay you back or at least promise to get the saber according to your specs for Christmas or your birthday?

No offense but if that had happened in my family I'm pretty sure my parents would have made good on it either immediately if they were in financial shape to do so, or promised it for a holiday if they were going to need time to earn the money back that they took.  That seems really mean to find out one has made such an error with a family member and do nothing to make amends. Smiley
Seconded. And that must have been one expensive chair

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #1798 on: February 29, 2016, 11:58:40 PM »

No offense but if that had happened in my family I'm pretty sure my parents would have made good on it either immediately if they were in financial shape to do so, or promised it for a holiday if they were going to need time to earn the money back that they took.  That seems really mean to find out one has made such an error with a family member and do nothing to make amends. Smiley

Thirded. I'm not a greedy guy, but money issues are why most of my money is in my bank account. I don't like having a lot of cash on me.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1799 on: March 01, 2016, 12:00:36 AM »

Seconded. And that must have been one expensive chair
It's fine I  found my Cash Stash it was an initiate v2 so cheep chair. She fixed it by purchasing an expensive variation of a crystal to use for my standard issue.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 12:07:09 AM by Grewowl » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: