Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313218 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1950 on: March 24, 2016, 04:19:59 AM »

Wow, I'm really sorry to see that. Sad  Are there perhaps certain sections or topics you'd rather avoid?  I mean, no offense to anyone, but I don't read every thread that's posted.

Same here, Some boards I'm never on, like the RP section.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1951 on: March 24, 2016, 04:55:41 AM »

Wow, I'm really sorry to see that. Sad  Are there perhaps certain sections or topics you'd rather avoid?  I mean, no offense to anyone, but I don't read every thread that's posted.

I don't think anyone does. Though I look for your posts, cause I wouldn't want to be out of the loop in the next Knights of Ren meeting....

Same here, Some boards I'm never on, like the RP section.

I usually just open those up simply to get them off the "Recent Unread" list.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1952 on: March 24, 2016, 05:09:33 AM »

Aww, always glad to see more Knights! Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1953 on: March 24, 2016, 05:11:51 AM »

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1954 on: March 24, 2016, 05:16:22 AM »

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1955 on: March 27, 2016, 07:38:30 AM »

Some *insert your choice of rude descriptive* people broke into my car by smashing my driver's side window last night. It was left in a locked carpark, at a function room up in the hills, in the bush away from anything else. Staff were shocked when we came to pick it up today and told them (we left it there rather than drink and drive because that's just stupid and we were offered a lift) because they've left their own cars their before and never had issues.

Said *Insert another choice name* only stole a couple bucks in loose change, they even left some of that behind, and my sunglasses- problem is my sunnies are designer brand so are exxy, and probably only second time in their life I've left them in the car- because I was at a wedding. First time I get exxy sunnies ever and they don't get damaged like what normally happens to my sunnies coz ive taken good care of them, they get stolen out of a secure carpark. Now I don't have a car for the long weekend because I can't leave it with a damaged window while raining at my work because it is in the open and it WILL get broken into there Angry And I now need new seatcovers.

I don't need these extra expenses while trying to buy a house  Angry

Blondie is feeling rather Sithish right now.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #1956 on: March 27, 2016, 11:52:36 AM »

Wow that sux .  Im sorry to hear about your car. People just pizz me off sometimes in general. Thieves / vandles just make me wanna go all medieval on them.  
    I can't compare to that. But it's Really cool how I am forced to work today on Easter and all the office people get off Fri. Sat. Sun. Mon. And get paid Ot for holiday pay. And i get normal Ot.
                  Sure call off you say. Would have but threatened with not only missing pay for the day. But myself and my partner were told "well if ya's don't come  in tomorrow we can't guarantee you will have a job on tuesday."  So I'm enjoying the next 13 hrs.... NOT !!  Man I miss my old Union job.

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1957 on: March 27, 2016, 12:37:54 PM »

I volunteered to work Friday and Monday public holidays (dunno about there but here Sunday isn't counted as a public holiday). I'm trying to keep a rather slippery grip on my 30 hours a week that I had to fight tooth and nail to get back after my surgery so even though I have no obligation to work them according to my contract I figured I should so they don't turn around and say 'well you wouldn't accept the hours we gave you, so why should we give you more hours like you wanted?'

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1958 on: March 27, 2016, 03:33:43 PM »

I've had several cars broken into over the years, sucks everytime...

Strangest was while I was still in High School, had a 71 Plymouth Duster 340 (Mind you this was the early 90's, so the car was 20+ years old.)  The Ruster had a factory original AM Radio, with 8-Track player... Some one smashed out my drivers side window and stole the stereo.  Finding a replacement window was more difficult and expensive than anything else... well, that and the fact that I was cleaning broken glass out of the carpet until the day I sold the car... you can never seem to get rid of all the pieces...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Bedrock
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 2

I'll take on any job .... for the right price.

« Reply #1959 on: March 27, 2016, 04:01:28 PM »

I may not be a Jedi, but my baby's mama is definitely a dark lord of the Sith.
#ThereIsNoMercy

Jedi, Sith - two sides of a coin that is no longer currency.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1960 on: March 27, 2016, 04:19:15 PM »

I've had several cars broken into over the years, sucks everytime...

Strangest was while I was still in High School, had a 71 Plymouth Duster 340 (Mind you this was the early 90's, so the car was 20+ years old.)  The Ruster had a factory original AM Radio, with 8-Track player... Some one smashed out my drivers side window and stole the stereo.  Finding a replacement window was more difficult and expensive than anything else... well, that and the fact that I was cleaning broken glass out of the carpet until the day I sold the car... you can never seem to get rid of all the pieces...

I'm grateful my Hilux doesn't have carpets. It has a vinyl floor. Whoever thought of that is a frikkin legend coz it means I can sweep out my car! Cheesy Handy when it comes to tiny pieces of safety glass that have somehow exploded throughout the entire cab.

Small mercies

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #1961 on: March 30, 2016, 08:30:19 PM »

Use Google more.

Use hashtags less.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1962 on: March 30, 2016, 08:56:26 PM »

#nobodycaresabouthashtagsanymore

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bedrock
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 2

I'll take on any job .... for the right price.

« Reply #1963 on: March 30, 2016, 09:09:39 PM »

#nobodycaresabouthashtagsanymore

LOL   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
#YoureDoingItWrong

Jedi, Sith - two sides of a coin that is no longer currency.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1964 on: March 30, 2016, 09:12:43 PM »

#Don'tHangOutOnSocialMediaSoIReallyDon'tKnowOrCare

How's that?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: