Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306809 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2325 on: May 03, 2016, 07:51:43 PM »

Maybe you should try...magnesium?

*sarcastic* Ha, ha, ha....ugh!

It was a bad joke, but at least I told it poorly.

It's not that. IT was just the thought <mustering strength> of chocolate peanut butter ice cream covered in hot fudge. <urp> So wrong.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2326 on: May 03, 2016, 11:23:25 PM »

YOU DRIVE LIKE A JACKAL IN HEAT!!!!!

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2327 on: May 04, 2016, 03:02:17 AM »

It's not that. IT was just the thought <mustering strength> of chocolate peanut butter ice cream covered in hot fudge. <urp> So wrong.

If I was going to do that, it would be chocolate peanut butter ice cream covered in hot fudge, peanut butter sauce, and marshmallow fluff.  And a cherry,  NO whip cream.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2328 on: May 04, 2016, 03:51:43 AM »

Oh you have got to be kriffing kidding me.  Today of all days, May the 4th when there's a Star Wars costuming event in the city. All ready to head into city, literally zipping up my bag ready to head out.... And something went in my lower back and now I can barely walk. I'm not going anywhere gotta let it rest and recover Cry especially since I have work for the next few days and a two day costuming event coming up on the weekend.

Guess I'll just sit here and watch SW and hug my favourite lightsaber instead Sad

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2329 on: May 04, 2016, 05:31:10 PM »

If I was going to do that, it would be chocolate peanut butter ice cream covered in hot fudge, peanut butter sauce, and marshmallow fluff.  And a cherry,  NO whip cream.

I'm feeling better today. Your petty attempts at turning my stomach have failed, regardless of the disgustingly sweet concoction you just described.

Oh you have got to be kriffing kidding me.  Today of all days, May the 4th when there's a Star Wars costuming event in the city. All ready to head into city, literally zipping up my bag ready to head out.... And something went in my lower back and now I can barely walk. I'm not going anywhere gotta let it rest and recover Cry especially since I have work for the next few days and a two day costuming event coming up on the weekend.

Guess I'll just sit here and watch SW and hug my favourite lightsaber instead Sad

At least you have sabers in hand. My dumb chode of a self forgot to pack my heat this morning, so Logos is saberless for the vast majority of the day. Cry <sniff>

I was also going to wear this T-shirt, but the weather is not conducive to short sleeves today.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:03:15 PM by Darth Logos » Logged

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #2330 on: May 05, 2016, 12:41:59 AM »

Hmm...not venting just yet, but USPS says my gift for Mother's Day was delivered, but the only thing in the mail was a letter to my dad. First time this has happened to me, should I wait a day?

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #2331 on: May 05, 2016, 01:20:47 AM »

Hmm...not venting just yet, but USPS says my gift for Mother's Day was delivered, but the only thing in the mail was a letter to my dad. First time this has happened to me, should I wait a day?

I'd give them a call. There is a house with the same address minus one number in the zip code as ours. We get each other's packages constantly.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2332 on: May 05, 2016, 12:48:19 PM »

Up next on "Adventures in Teaching," we'll see what happens when the HVAC system doesn't reset properly after a cold spell, stays on continuously, and doesn't warm up the air before pumping it into the room.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2333 on: May 05, 2016, 01:48:04 PM »

Up next on "Adventures in Teaching," we'll see what happens when the HVAC system doesn't reset properly after a cold spell, stays on continuously, and doesn't warm up the air before pumping it into the room.

That's when you jack someone up. I have serious HVAC issues in my building. My office is fed by 2 systems, and 2 thermostats. One is in a closet with no ventilation. The other is in the copy room, and it only has a return vent and a major heat source. *Brilliant design*. What really cheeses me about the whole thing is that I failed 1st semester thermo-dynamics, and even I understand how these thermostats were poorly placed. <face palm>

Sig by For Tyeth

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2334 on: May 05, 2016, 02:09:20 PM »

That's when you jack someone up. I have serious HVAC issues in my building. My office is fed by 2 systems, and 2 thermostats. One is in a closet with no ventilation. The other is in the copy room, and it only has a return vent and a major heat source. *Brilliant design*. What really cheeses me about the whole thing is that I failed 1st semester thermo-dynamics, and even I understand how these thermostats were poorly placed. <face palm>

Yeah, those should all be in common areas.

The way my heat system works is that it pulls in air, hits it against hot coils, and after a certain amount of time, it pumps the air into the building. Well, it's 45 out and the coils aren't working. So, the air that is getting pumped in is a little below 45, because the metal is cold.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2335 on: May 05, 2016, 06:19:30 PM »

Yeah, those should all be in common areas.

The way my heat system works is that it pulls in air, hits it against hot coils, and after a certain amount of time, it pumps the air into the building. Well, it's 45 out and the coils aren't working. So, the air that is getting pumped in is a little below 45, because the metal is cold.

Yeah, no. I despise that type of system, and have since HS.

Sig by For Tyeth

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #2336 on: May 05, 2016, 08:41:55 PM »

A friend bought me this lovely solid perfume that smells fantastic, so I put it on all my pulse points and enjoyed it.

A few days later?  Contact dermatitis on EVERY pulse point.  I seriously want to rub my wrists on the carpet to relieve the itch because it's like poison ivy.  Looks like poison ivy, too!  Man, I hope the doctor pops me full of steroids tomorrow because a lightsaber cauterization is looking pretty damn appealing right about now.   Cheesy

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #2337 on: May 09, 2016, 02:42:22 AM »

A friend bought me this lovely solid perfume that smells fantastic, so I put it on all my pulse points and enjoyed it.

A few days later?  Contact dermatitis on EVERY pulse point.  I seriously want to rub my wrists on the carpet to relieve the itch because it's like poison ivy.  Looks like poison ivy, too!  Man, I hope the doctor pops me full of steroids tomorrow because a lightsaber cauterization is looking pretty damn appealing right about now.   Cheesy
Bummer, Noctis. Do be sure to figure out what it is you're allergic too?

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #2338 on: May 09, 2016, 03:01:35 AM »

Bummer, Noctis. Do be sure to figure out what it is you're allergic too?

Oh, I know what it was.  It was obviously the stuff I used on all my pulse points.  No big mystery there.  I threw it in the trash.  Cheesy

The doctor did, in fact, give me a big shot of steroids and I feel MUCH better today.  You can't even see the stuff on my wrists anymore and the rest is starting to fade.  It doesn't itch anymore, either.  Listen, sitting around with bags of frozen peas on various parts of your body just to cool off an itch SUCKS.  I do not recommend it!

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #2339 on: May 09, 2016, 03:02:33 AM »

Oh, I know what it was.  It was obviously the stuff I used on all my pulse points.  No big mystery there.  I threw it in the trash.  Cheesy

The doctor did, in fact, give me a big shot of steroids and I feel MUCH better today.  You can't even see the stuff on my wrists anymore and the rest is starting to fade.  It doesn't itch anymore, either.  Listen, sitting around with bags of frozen peas on various parts of your body just to cool off an itch SUCKS.  I do not recommend it!
I was referring to whatever it was in the perfume that you are allergic to lol

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: