Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313111 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #2730 on: June 19, 2016, 05:05:50 AM »

I'd hardly call that "rude," DJ.   What I would have said can't be posted in this thread!   Wink

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #2731 on: June 19, 2016, 05:13:40 AM »

I'd hardly call that "rude," DJ.   What I would have said can't be posted in this thread!   Wink

The tone and face I had however...it was probably a pretty nasty Kylo look. :/

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2732 on: June 19, 2016, 05:17:49 AM »

I'd hardly call that "rude," DJ.   What I would have said can't be posted in this thread!   Wink

You.

I like you.

I would have picked up the pooch by the scruff of the neck, carried it to the owners, yanked the leash out of their hands, attach it properly to the dog's collar, given it back to them, and then laid into them with every bit of foul language in my vocabulary and make them feel tiny and stupid for being so stupid.

I'm normally a pretty laid back kind of guy, very much non-confrontational, but if you get my hackles up, it's Katie Bar The Door. I can be merciless. You piss me off through your own stupidity, and I will utterly destroy you psychologically.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2733 on: June 19, 2016, 07:06:26 AM »

You.

I like you.

I would have picked up the pooch by the scruff of the neck, carried it to the owners, yanked the leash out of their hands, attach it properly to the dog's collar, given it back to them, and then laid into them with every bit of foul language in my vocabulary and make them feel tiny and stupid for being so stupid.

I'm normally a pretty laid back kind of guy, very much non-confrontational, but if you get my hackles up, it's Katie Bar The Door. I can be merciless. You piss me off through your own stupidity, and I will utterly destroy you psychologically.

High-five, brother. 

That's me, man.  I'm pretty chill and while I am a sarcastic little jerk, I'm a NICE jerk.

But, if you make me truly angry?  It's over.   I'm not physically confrontational, but I will verbally castrate someone  if they trip the wrong triggers.   And I'm damn good at being acerbic and vicious.  Weapon of choice?  Poisonous tongue, thanks.  Wink

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2734 on: June 19, 2016, 09:17:27 AM »

Ouch! That's like a 5.5 month wait for you, right?

Yep, I'm cooling down before I email the CS back. 

High-five, brother. 

That's me, man.  I'm pretty chill and while I am a sarcastic little jerk, I'm a NICE jerk.

But, if you make me truly angry?  It's over.   I'm not physically confrontational, but I will verbally castrate someone  if they trip the wrong triggers.   And I'm damn good at being acerbic and vicious.  Weapon of choice?  Poisonous tongue, thanks.  Wink

I'm pretty much the same, I'm know as a sarcastic prick at times.  And will verbally destroy sometime.  I was having trouble at work one time getting around a co-worker and she said "You could just go around me!" in a snide tone.  So I told her "Nah, I know what happened to the last thing that tried to go around you.  It sank."  My mouth has gotten me into so much trouble in my life.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2735 on: June 19, 2016, 04:21:38 PM »

Yep, I'm cooling down before I email the CS back. 

I'm pretty much the same, I'm know as a sarcastic prick at times.  And will verbally destroy sometime.  I was having trouble at work one time getting around a co-worker and she said "You could just go around me!" in a snide tone.  So I told her "Nah, I know what happened to the last thing that tried to go around you.  It sank."  My mouth has gotten me into so much trouble in my life.

I ugly laughed just now. 

I once told a career-ruining boss that she was past the expiration date of human decency and should go rot in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.  Best part was that she couldn't fire me because I had already put in my two weeks and I said this to her as I was leaving the building on my last day.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #2736 on: June 19, 2016, 06:29:19 PM »

Wow.  That's amazing.  I needed that laugh after last night--and what I just posted in another thread.

THIS YEAR OFFICIALLY SUCKS.  What IS it with all the deaths?!

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2737 on: June 19, 2016, 06:35:57 PM »

Wow.  That's amazing.  I needed that laugh after last night--and what I just posted in another thread.

THIS YEAR OFFICIALLY SUCKS.  What IS it with all the deaths?!

When you really look at stats, the death rates don't really fluctuate that much...what does is Media coverage.  We hear more about these things now with social media than we ever have in history.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #2738 on: June 19, 2016, 06:41:31 PM »

There have been a lot that really have hit harder this year.

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2739 on: June 19, 2016, 07:31:24 PM »

Yeah, I think of a couple like Prince, Goldie Howe, and Ali, people who have transcended their professions and made huge impacts. Plus the tragedies of the young, unexpected, and violent deaths recently, and they've all been really close together.

That's a mix to make it seem harder and more than normal.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #2740 on: June 19, 2016, 07:37:26 PM »

Yeah...and Star Trek really hits me where I live. Sad

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2741 on: June 19, 2016, 10:17:19 PM »

Yeah...and Star Trek really hits me where I live. Sad

Been a big trekkie/trekker my whole life, so yeah it hits hard. 

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2742 on: June 19, 2016, 11:02:17 PM »

Two vents, one personal, one not.

Personal vent: I broke my toe last night. Middle toe, left foot. It's a bit swollen (the same way a hot air balloon gets a bit swollen when you heat the air up in it), a bit tender (the same way a bone bruise is a bit tender after you've hit it an additional 6 hours with an eight pound meat tenderizer), and purple (the same kind of purples that would have been painted if Picasso had had a purple period.  And yes, that should be multiple purples).

Not personal vent: Every single father that's ever walked out on his family deserves one of the two following things done to them:

1) Had their body rubbed raw with coarse sandpaper, then be wrapped up in raw wool that's been soaked in alcohol and impregnated with rock salt, and then rolled down a gravel mountain (at least a thousand feet) into the lake by the Kawah Ijen Volcano. (No seriously, read about it here: http://geology.com/volcanoes/kawah-ijen/ The volcano has molten sulfur flows, and the lake has a pH of 0.5~1.5.)

Or

2) Staked up to a high point overlooking the Atlantic Ocean facing the sunrise on the Summer Solstice with their eyes superglued open.  I've always wanted to know whether their eyes would just dry out and crack, or if the heat from the sun would eventually heat the aqueous and vitreous humors in the eye to the point that it ruptured.  Or both.  Then completely sear their tongue so that not possibility of tasting anything existed.  Their nose would be filled with a material, hot wax, liquid gold, something that would cool and solidify, effectively destroying their ability to smell. Then their ear drums would be ruptured, probably using sub and super sonic sounds (sub sonic can do nasty things to the human body and psyche. Super sonic just hurts and can rupture things) and the ears would be filled with whatever was used in the nose. Then their spinal cord would be severed, carefully.  Thus all five senses would be removed, the body kept alive on artificial life support, and the person would exist only in their own mind. (Read/see the book/movie "Johnny Got His Gun" for an interesting take on this.)

If anyone has any other appropriate ideas, feel free to share.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #2743 on: June 19, 2016, 11:20:36 PM »

Ouch, I am so sorry about the broken toe!  Yours sounds a looooooot worse, as in, possibly even requiring medical attention. Sad  I hope that gets better soon!

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2744 on: June 20, 2016, 06:06:47 AM »

What is this trend of not using any punctuation?  I understand that kind of thing in a text message, but if I'm reading a blog or something, it's really hard to read a sentence that goes on like this I can't tell where it ends it's very annoying please stop.

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: