Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313220 times)
@hsokafan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 65531

« Reply #3045 on: July 07, 2016, 08:47:19 AM »

Well, um you know.lol
Master Yoda good to me.☺
Can't complain now.

Lightside points. May the force be with you!!😉
14 Sabers:
Initiate LE V2 (3 of them) 1 green 2 bright green (Phantasm V2)
Dark Initiate LE V4 lite sound 24" UE MG, windows, AS with color discs use my GB blade for practice.
More fun color discs!!!😃
Dark Initiate V4 BR 24" UE MG, silver v2 coupler
Black coupler
RGB Manticore 36" UE HG sound FoC AS Covertec
RGB Dominix 36"
Archon V3.1 AS FOC AB
Rgb Dominix w covertec
Initiate LE V4 GB
Dark Apprentice LE V4 SRD
Sentinel V4 LE BR
PHANTOM V2 SRD (2 DOMINIX)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3046 on: July 07, 2016, 08:51:03 AM »

Well, um you know.lol
Master Yoda good to me.☺
Can't complain now.

I guess not. Tongue

I think that might be the highest I've seen.   Shocked

Have another. Smiley

Edit: I added, but the total didn't go up.  Maybe you're at the top!!  Shocked

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3047 on: July 07, 2016, 12:42:41 PM »

Deadpool and his Voices from the Deadpool Video Game.   I loved that game but it was WAYYYY too short.

Nailed it. Points.

Well, um you know.lol
Master Yoda good to me.☺
Can't complain now.

WHAT THE SHELL?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3048 on: July 07, 2016, 02:43:08 PM »

Wish there was something we could do about point manipulation, but sadly there isn't. Luckily it has no effect on anything real and is purely a thing meant to be a fun add on. If people are pushing you dark side, I say roll with it.

Yeah, let it ride. Upon consideration, I am more dark than light. But, if I stay at 0, going up and down like a buoy in the water, I'm fine with that too. Was chapping my buns, but whatever. Just games. Switzerland isn't a bad place

And Ahsoka!!! Talk about the Force Awakens!!! Good grace!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

@hsokafan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 65531

« Reply #3049 on: July 08, 2016, 12:57:38 AM »

The force is strong with this one!!!

Lightside points. May the force be with you!!😉
14 Sabers:
Initiate LE V2 (3 of them) 1 green 2 bright green (Phantasm V2)
Dark Initiate LE V4 lite sound 24" UE MG, windows, AS with color discs use my GB blade for practice.
More fun color discs!!!😃
Dark Initiate V4 BR 24" UE MG, silver v2 coupler
Black coupler
RGB Manticore 36" UE HG sound FoC AS Covertec
RGB Dominix 36"
Archon V3.1 AS FOC AB
Rgb Dominix w covertec
Initiate LE V4 GB
Dark Apprentice LE V4 SRD
Sentinel V4 LE BR
PHANTOM V2 SRD (2 DOMINIX)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3050 on: July 08, 2016, 09:07:17 PM »

The force is strong with this one!!!

Is it me, or have your points doubled since yesterday?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3051 on: July 10, 2016, 05:17:07 AM »

People who give blatant spoilers about new movies that aren't even out yet are the worst kind of people.  I hope they suffocate in a tub of stale popcorn.   Tongue

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #3052 on: July 10, 2016, 05:23:15 AM »

If they're doing it in such a way where there's no spoiler warning to avoid it, I agree.  Some jerk face majorly spoiled Star Trek 2009 for me on a forum by putting "VULCAN GETS DESTROYED" in a thread title on a forum.  A thread TITLE, where they knew people would see it.  I had another moment in TFA spoiled for me by an idiot in zone chat in a game.

If something is hidden behind spoiler warnings and I can avoid it though...so be it.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3053 on: July 10, 2016, 05:25:05 AM »

People who give blatant spoilers about new movies that aren't even out yet are the worst kind of people.  I hope they suffocate in a tub of stale popcorn.   Tongue

I hope this isn't directed at me, as I didn't specifically spoil anything about the new Ghostbusters...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3054 on: July 10, 2016, 05:49:02 AM »

I hate when movie trailers spoil the movie by spoiling the twist.  The newest Terminator is a perfect example.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3055 on: July 10, 2016, 05:50:48 AM »

Pretty sure I know what's going to happen in Ghostbusters regardless of spoilers.  I'm speaking in general.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3056 on: July 10, 2016, 06:17:29 AM »

I hate when movie trailers spoil the movie by spoiling the twist.  The newest Terminator is a perfect example.

The Director was pissed about that as well.  The studio pulled that behind his back.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3057 on: July 10, 2016, 08:04:23 AM »

The Director was pissed about that as well.  The studio pulled that behind his back.

I remember that Alan was pretty unhappy about it.  It's easy to tell that the movie was filmed with the intention of the twist being a shock/surprise.

This is what happenes when you don't let directors have control over THEIR movies.  Now look at this Alien trailer actually put together by Ridley Scott.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ5lPt9edzQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ5lPt9edzQ</a>

Amazing, scary, and doesn't give away much.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3058 on: July 10, 2016, 08:21:49 AM »

I remember that Alan was pretty unhappy about it.  It's easy to tell that the movie was filmed with the intention of the twist being a shock/surprise.

This is what happenes when you don't let directors have control over THEIR movies.  Now look at this Alien trailer actually put together by Ridley Scott.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ5lPt9edzQ

Amazing, scary, and doesn't give away much.

Remember when movie trailers were good at what they did? When they teased you and enticed you without spoiling the movie?

I do, and I miss it.

I remember seeing this same trailer a few years back (I'm just slightly too young to have seen in in the original run, what with Alien coming out in 1979 and me being born in 1976), and I have to say, if I hadn't already seen the movie at that point, the trailer would have absolutely terrified me and left me wondering what the hell I was looking at. I would have definitely been clamoring to see the movie.

That's how you do it, folks.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3059 on: July 10, 2016, 08:29:52 AM »

This is what happenes when you don't let directors have control over THEIR movies. 

It depends.  Such as the Marvel films.  Marvel is doing something really new in a way.  Certainly they have been shared universes in films before (Tarintino) but not to this extent.  They all have to feel like they fit together and if a Director comes in and wants to do something completely different..its not going to Mesh.  The studio had to step in for The Dark World as the director (who directed a few Game of Thrones Episodes) was taking it in a very dark serious direction..which would tonality not meshed with the rest of the MCU.  That instance I can understand why the studio stepped in...but 9 out 10 times studio or financial backer interference wreak havoc..its why we got the Dungeons and Dragon movie we got.  The guy who wrote and directed it spent 10 years developing the script then shopped it to studios and backers.  When he was finally give the go ahead they stipulated HE direct it when he was not a director and did not want to direct it and he had to use his first draft....FIRST DRAFT after 10 years of honing the script. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: