Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306765 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3870 on: November 26, 2016, 05:19:28 AM »

Just lots of stuff starting to pile up, and no matter what is said, nothing is done. And yet, here I am, the one who is supposed to fix it. Well, if I'm supposed to fix it, why am I being ignored? In the end, we're just going around in circles, and I don't feel like chasing my tail right now.

I can relate to this. Tough times together, eh?

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3871 on: November 26, 2016, 05:52:33 AM »

Good thing I know how to patch walls and look for studs. My idiot brother in law punched a wall and hit a stud..broke his hand. I've made tons of holes through my life, bad habit, but I've learned to patch, texture, paint well.
All in all, sorry you're going through a rough patch Landen. If there's anything you think any of us could relate to, or help you out in, let us know. PM is kinda snail mail communication, but were here, I'M here.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3872 on: November 26, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »

Thanks, guys.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3873 on: November 27, 2016, 01:26:23 PM »

For Landen:

I totally understand the feeling of being the one to "fix" things.  I often feel like I have to solve things that shouldn't perhaps even need solving...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3874 on: November 27, 2016, 02:10:39 PM »

So true. There is also a meme about going to jail with Kermit the Frog on it. It's not forum appropriate, due to language, but you can Google it.

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #3875 on: December 03, 2016, 10:33:19 PM »

When you request email updates on tracking from fedex, and don't get them... ugh. Oh well, at least they're updating the tracking info on their site.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3876 on: December 04, 2016, 03:04:47 PM »

So since Saturday morning last weekend I've been sick with some gastro virus. Seen two doctors, missed two days of work with no sick leave left so there goes half my pay this week, and of course I have two bills due this week. I'll be first to admit my diet is crap so I've been trying to eat better- which ironically has been making me more sick because it's been stressing my gut.

I had to miss out on participating in the local Christmas pageant because I was too sick to do much more than sit on the lounge or lie in bed. And for that reason I haven't been able to do all the stuff I was meant to be doing this weekend and last week. I've hardly been allowed to eat this weekend and what food I can eat is pretty boring.

And now I'm sitting here wondering how the kriff I'm meant to work an eight hour day tomorrow. I cant afford to take it off. Only mercy I have is at least im not extremely nauseous like I was Thursday night and all Friday.

And I'm sick of people asking me if I'm pregnant. Coz that's not a possibility.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3877 on: December 04, 2016, 03:15:51 PM »

So since Saturday morning last weekend I've been sick with some gastro virus. Seen two doctors, missed two days of work with no sick leave left so there goes half my pay this week, and of course I have two bills due this week. I'll be first to admit my diet is crap so I've been trying to eat better- which ironically has been making me more sick because it's been stressing my gut.

I had to miss out on participating in the local Christmas pageant because I was too sick to do much more than sit on the lounge or lie in bed. And for that reason I haven't been able to do all the stuff I was meant to be doing this weekend and last week. I've hardly been allowed to eat this weekend and what food I can eat is pretty boring.

And now I'm sitting here wondering how the kriff I'm meant to work an eight hour day tomorrow. I cant afford to take it off. Only mercy I have is at least im not extremely nauseous like I was Thursday night and all Friday.

That's crappy B1onde.  Undecided

I hope you're feeling well enough to somewhat comfortably manage tomorrow. 

Rest up now. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3878 on: December 04, 2016, 05:42:50 PM »

Well shoot, I'm disappointed to hear you're feeling so badly. Viruses can be so pesky where *nothing* seems to make a difference in how you feel and your only ally is *time* waiting for the darn thing to have its run at you. I sure hope you feel better soon and can get back to doing things you enjoy. We're here for ya as much as we can be. Here's some chicken soup for ya and a wish for wellness point, too...

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3879 on: December 04, 2016, 05:49:51 PM »

Mmmmm....now I want to make chicken and noodles on top of a scoop of mashed potatoes.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3880 on: December 04, 2016, 05:55:25 PM »

Mmmmm....now I want to make chicken and noodles on top of a scoop of mashed potatoes.
Sounds incredibly good. 😋

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3881 on: December 04, 2016, 07:20:22 PM »

I've never heard of that combination ever.. it frankly doesn't sound good. My mashed potatoes are my mashed potatoes! Corn mixed in with the mashed potatoes is the only combo I'd do

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3882 on: December 04, 2016, 07:26:51 PM »

I've never heard of that combination ever.. it frankly doesn't sound good. My mashed potatoes are my mashed potatoes! Corn mixed in with the mashed potatoes is the only combo I'd do

Think of the chicken and noodle sauce as like a gravy for the mashed potatoes.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #3883 on: December 04, 2016, 07:30:09 PM »

With you totally on both counts. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3884 on: December 04, 2016, 07:39:02 PM »

Think of the chicken and noodle sauce as like a gravy for the mashed potatoes.
But it's not thick enough.
Shoot by the time I make the mashed potatoes compared to nuking a bowl of chicken noodle, Ain't nobody got time for that!!

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: