Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313246 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3990 on: December 19, 2016, 07:02:17 AM »

Trade ya.  We never have snow here and I'd love to see the inconvenience powder shut the state down for a few days.  It's always hilarious when it snows here.  Everyone flips out and the entire town goes into absolute chaos. 

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3991 on: December 19, 2016, 07:04:04 AM »

I am completely over this bipolar weather.  It was 80 yesterday and today, it's 35.  Tomorrow, it's going to be 48 and will stay somewhere around there for a day or two.  Then?  74.  Then?  45.  FREAKIN' STOP IT.   Roll Eyes

Our weather was doing a lot of that, it seems to be a world wide thing atm. Our winter hung on well past it's usual, then itd jump from like 22C (72F) one day to 35C (95F) the next, then back down again! Very kriffed up weather atm.

In other news, test results all came back normal. Turns out I might have a gluten intolerance. Probably started off with an infection that hung on for a bit, then taking my doctors advice to 'just eat white bread and plain biscuits' overloaded my system with gluten when I don't normally eat much bread or biscuits! Over the weekend I've cut out a lot of that and swapped to gluten free bread and hey, im feeling somewhat better *rolls eyes*

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3992 on: December 19, 2016, 01:47:27 PM »

In other news, test results all came back normal. Turns out I might have a gluten intolerance. Probably started off with an infection that hung on for a bit, then taking my doctors advice to 'just eat white bread and plain biscuits' overloaded my system with gluten when I don't normally eat much bread or biscuits! Over the weekend I've cut out a lot of that and swapped to gluten free bread and hey, im feeling somewhat better *rolls eyes*
BUZZ WORD ALERT!

I'm super glad to hear that you're feeling better B1!

Please know that the human body does, in fact require gluten though, so I would be loathe to completely shun it.

I'm sorry - I just feel that term is used way too much.  While I agree that it's a valid disorder, I feel that it's over-diagnosed. 

Due diligence. Wink

and +1 for feeling better. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3993 on: December 19, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »

BUZZ WORD ALERT!

I'm super glad to hear that you're feeling better B1!

Please know that the human body does, in fact require gluten though, so I would be loathe to completely shun it.

I'm sorry - I just feel that term is used way too much.  While I agree that it's a valid disorder, I feel that it's over-diagnosed. 

Due diligence. Wink

and +1 for feeling better. Smiley

It's mostly just the fact I went from having little, which my body could deal with, to lots and lots. Doesn't mean im gonna stop eating things with gluten in it- that's a good way to build up more intolerance because when you do have it your body isn't used to it and can't deal with it. But it's easy enough to cut it down in some areas to tolerable levels Smiley turns out my sister also has a mild intolerance to gluten, she swapped to gluten free cereal in the morning and no longer feels bleck every morning after breakfast. Doesn't mean she avoids everything gluten, but that little swap has made a huge difference for her.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3994 on: December 19, 2016, 11:12:27 PM »

I hope you feel better soon!  Smiley

I have a weird intolerance to carbs in general.  It's a side-effect of some medicine that I took ages ago and it never completely went away, so I have to limit the amount of carbs I eat.  I've been like that for 20 years, though.  I try to take it easy on the gluten for that reason, too.  I wouldn't say I'm intolerant to it, but it SERIOUSLY affects my mood when I eat too much of it, so I try to avoid large amounts.  I've got a lot of gluten free recipes that I like just because they taste better than the regular stuff, in my humble opinion.

In venting news, I'm getting real sick of this online phenomenon of people taking crap WAY too personally when it's not even directed at them.  Then?  They expect people to apologize to them for "hurting their feelings."  FFS, stop it.   I mean, I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to insult someone, they'll damn well know I'm talking to them because I will address them directly.   Roll Eyes

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3995 on: December 19, 2016, 11:30:24 PM »

I hope you feel better soon!  Smiley

I have a weird intolerance to carbs in general.  It's a side-effect of some medicine that I took ages ago and it never completely went away, so I have to limit the amount of carbs I eat.  I've been like that for 20 years, though.  I try to take it easy on the gluten for that reason, too.  I wouldn't say I'm intolerant to it, but it SERIOUSLY affects my mood when I eat too much of it, so I try to avoid large amounts.  I've got a lot of gluten free recipes that I like just because they taste better than the regular stuff, in my humble opinion.

In venting news, I'm getting real sick of this online phenomenon of people taking crap WAY too personally when it's not even directed at them.  Then?  They expect people to apologize to them for "hurting their feelings."  FFS, stop it.   I mean, I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to insult someone, they'll damn well know I'm talking to them because I will address them directly.   Roll Eyes

I am frankly offended that you would insinuate anything like that. Now apologize. Grin Tongue

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3996 on: December 19, 2016, 11:32:49 PM »

I am frankly offended that you would insinuate anything like that. Now apologize. Grin Tongue

I don't care that you're being torn apart.  Wink

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3997 on: December 19, 2016, 11:35:37 PM »

I don't care that you're being torn apart.  Wink

*TRIGGERED*

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3998 on: December 19, 2016, 11:36:23 PM »

*TRIGGERED*

Look, just go to your safe space, okay. 

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #3999 on: December 20, 2016, 01:51:43 AM »

Well I find your offensiveness offending.  Now I'm going to go and try to find someone who cares, 'cause they sure as heck aren't here.  Tongue

Look, just go to your safe space, okay.  

They blew it up   Embarrassed. Now my only safe space is inside me.  I'm soooooo dark and depressing and no one cares and no one understands how difficult it is too keep a sentence like this going without ending it all like I want to but cannot because then it would be even darker and depressing like stepping in bantha poo and then being stepped on by the same bantha who's poo you just stepped in and they also stepped in it so now they're stepping on you with poo and it feels soooooo dark and depressing just writing a sentence this long without pausing or even really making a coherent statement about how dark and depressing things are when you get offended by the smallest things that aren't even directed at you because no one even likes you enough to offend you and it's sooooo dark and depressing to even think about how dark and depressing that is but you have to find a way to keep going somehow because you know that sentences that go on and on and on and on like this don't write themselves because then you'd really have no purpose to life and it would be soooo dark and depressing.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4000 on: December 20, 2016, 02:33:52 AM »

Well while you guys are all venting about the snow and cold weather, tomorrow we are predicted to get 41C (105.8F).

We were going to go shopping coz my sister is staying with us atm, but we have made the executive decision to stay at home in the air con, accompanied by a few dips in the pool rather than walking around the city in the heat.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4001 on: December 20, 2016, 02:39:32 AM »

Well I find your offensiveness offending.  Now I'm going to go and try to find someone who cares, 'cause they sure as heck aren't here.  Tongue

They blew it up   Embarrassed. Now my only safe space is inside me.  I'm soooooo dark and depressing and no one cares and no one understands how difficult it is too keep a sentence like this going without ending it all like I want to but cannot because then it would be even darker and depressing like stepping in bantha poo and then being stepped on by the same bantha who's poo you just stepped in and they also stepped in it so now they're stepping on you with poo and it feels soooooo dark and depressing just writing a sentence this long without pausing or even really making a coherent statement about how dark and depressing things are when you get offended by the smallest things that aren't even directed at you because no one even likes you enough to offend you and it's sooooo dark and depressing to even think about how dark and depressing that is but you have to find a way to keep going somehow because you know that sentences that go on and on and on and on like this don't write themselves because then you'd really have no purpose to life and it would be soooo dark and depressing.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Have a dark and depressing point on me which only serves to bring your point total down to even darker and more depressing levels of despair and discomfort from which there is no hope of ever returning.

Well while you guys are all venting about the snow and cold weather, tomorrow we are predicted to get 41C (105.8F).

We were going to go shopping coz my sister is staying with us atm, but we have made the executive decision to stay at home in the air con, accompanied by a few dips in the pool rather than walking around the city in the heat.

Yeah, I'd stay inside too.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4002 on: December 20, 2016, 04:50:17 AM »

I'll trade you in a heart beat, and I'd be out shopping.  That's almost perfect weather for me.  Humidity needs to be around 90% and I'm in heaven.

Completely unrelated, but I love how my avatar is always looking at my posts like "wtf did you write that?!?!?"

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #4003 on: December 20, 2016, 05:25:22 AM »

I'll trade you in a heart beat, and I'd be out shopping.  That's almost perfect weather for me.  Humidity needs to be around 90% and I'm in heaven.

Completely unrelated, but I love how my avatar is always looking at my posts like "wtf did you write that?!?!?"

I will never un-see that now.  It's judging you.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4004 on: December 20, 2016, 05:57:40 AM »

No way in the nine Corellian hells! I'll keep my 41C thank you. I don't like the cold. I severely dislike the cold. Anyone regular here knows how much I whinge when it's 15-20C! I doubt I could deal with sub zero.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: