Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306676 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #4140 on: January 16, 2017, 08:41:59 PM »

I hadn't planned to enter the raffle... at least, though, I had the money to do so if I got a wild hair in a sensitive area and wanted to fight my partner over it... Good thing I didn't, my car has suddenly crushed any lingering thoughts I had of doing that.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4141 on: January 16, 2017, 08:46:58 PM »

You know, you could go back in a few weeks, just to browse. It's  a fine line you have to walk to avoid being a creepy stalker guy.
Well I do need to go back and see about getting a SD-USB converter. Perhaps be ballsy, and if the topic of "already been mentioned" pops up, blame forgetting on ADHD. Or even more flattering, blame my distraction on her beauty. Wink If only.....

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4142 on: January 16, 2017, 08:55:01 PM »

Well I do need to go back and see about getting a SD-USB converter. Perhaps be ballsy, and if the topic of "already been mentioned" pops up, blame forgetting on ADHD. Or even more flattering, blame my distraction on her beauty. Wink If only.....

Go for it.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4143 on: January 16, 2017, 08:56:34 PM »

I hadn't planned to enter the raffle... at least, though, I had the money to do so if I got a wild hair in a sensitive area and wanted to fight my partner over it... Good thing I didn't, my car has suddenly crushed any lingering thoughts I had of doing that.
Well that sucks. How do cars so know when we make plans to crap out on us and crush our dreams! Sorry Benji. Fortunately, Ultra Sabers will have another raffle soon, in the Spring or even if we're lucky, a second Winter Raffle  Roll Eyes  Hope you can enter then.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4144 on: January 16, 2017, 09:01:51 PM »

Go for it.
Duh. Just have to get Sithy wit' it. Woman can get weird on you, real fast.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #4145 on: January 16, 2017, 10:50:03 PM »

Well that sucks. How do cars so know when we make plans to crap out on us and crush our dreams! Sorry Benji. Fortunately, Ultra Sabers will have another raffle soon, in the Spring or even if we're lucky, a second Winter Raffle  Roll Eyes  Hope you can enter then.

It sucks, but it happens. I shouldn't complain too much, I did win something in the last one.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4146 on: January 16, 2017, 11:41:26 PM »

I find I'm liking less and less.   Tongue

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4147 on: January 17, 2017, 12:19:11 AM »

Man my 2017 is off to a crappy start.

-Lost 2 employees (transfer and quitting)
- Meaning less people to prep for inventory
- Less people to actually work Inventory
- Because of my Wife's new schedule I get about 2-4 hours of sleep if any
- because of lack of sleep I have not kept up with the work out regimen I set for the new year
-TOP IT ALL OFF!  I am now sick and had only one day off (today) since last monday and have to work the rest of the week because we're shorthanded.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4148 on: January 17, 2017, 12:27:44 AM »

So I went to Best Buy Friday night, looking for a SD card to finally get Project:BOOYA! off of my phone. I walk in and spot this rather pretty blue-shirt, and ask her assistance. She helps me out and explains how I'm to get data transferred t the card. Then she rings up my bill, and we keep talking. All the while the voice in the back of my head is screaming, "GROW A PAIR AND ASK HER OUT!." My sensible side is in total agreement, but is formulating the best way of doing so, but thinking clearly is a tad difficult as she smelled reeeeeeaaaalllllyyy nice.

Five minutes in and I'm ready to introduce her to my parents Roll Eyes. She has made incredibly short work of 66% of my Sense-list, and I'm well aware of it at this point. That's when she drops the BF bomb on me. Now I'm exceptionally frustrated not knowing the "what if".

Was it better that I hadn't shown the full extent of my interest, of might she not have mentioned a potentially poor relationship that she was looking to get rid of, had I only spoken up sooner? Embarrassed Angry Cry

When I was single, whenever a girl I was interested in told me she had a boyfriend, my reply was "Oh, that's too bad".  That way, she knows that you're interested, without you actually having to say so. Smiley

Everything?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4149 on: January 17, 2017, 02:15:52 AM »

So I went to Best Buy Friday night, looking for a SD card to finally get Project:BOOYA! off of my phone. I walk in and spot this rather pretty blue-shirt, and ask her assistance. She helps me out and explains how I'm to get data transferred t the card. Then she rings up my bill, and we keep talking. All the while the voice in the back of my head is screaming, "GROW A PAIR AND ASK HER OUT!." My sensible side is in total agreement, but is formulating the best way of doing so, but thinking clearly is a tad difficult as she smelled reeeeeeaaaalllllyyy nice.

Five minutes in and I'm ready to introduce her to my parents Roll Eyes. She has made incredibly short work of 66% of my Sense-list, and I'm well aware of it at this point. That's when she drops the BF bomb on me. Now I'm exceptionally frustrated not knowing the "what if".

Was it better that I hadn't shown the full extent of my interest, of might she not have mentioned a potentially poor relationship that she was looking to get rid of, had I only spoken up sooner? Embarrassed Angry Cry

I got no help for you. My "game" is really no game at all, and I'm far too long removed from the single life. But, my wife and sister in law's say that I give the flirty smile if I'm interested. I don't realize it, but they do. I still kinda have it

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4150 on: January 17, 2017, 02:19:58 AM »

That's called getting old.  Wink

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4151 on: January 17, 2017, 03:25:47 AM »

That's called getting old.  Wink
*Shrug* We're all doing it.

No, not everything, just at this rate I'll be reading the SWGoH thread and the Saber Combat and Choreography forums and that's it.  Oh, and probably the Korriban thread.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4152 on: January 17, 2017, 04:10:28 AM »

Wifi has been frustratingly slow today. Funny how we're used to such high speeds, and then whenever it's temporarily slow we get annoyed. At least I do. When it happens I try to think of the speeds people 10-20 years ago had.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4153 on: January 17, 2017, 04:24:26 AM »

Wifi has been frustratingly slow today. Funny how we're used to such high speeds, and then whenever it's temporarily slow we get annoyed. At least I do. When it happens I try to think of the speeds people 10-20 years ago had.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4154 on: January 17, 2017, 04:36:52 AM »

Yeah, it's really not something I should complain about.

Slow Internet is still my vent for today. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: