Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313036 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4320 on: February 02, 2017, 01:57:49 AM »

And now were homeless! So no matter how crappy anyones places are be grateful you have a place. We thought the landlord was gonna give us a break until two weeks to pay this months and next months rent but I guess not. He's a douche in my books now. Sorry for the language but I'm so angry now. We don't even know what to do at this point. People just hates us. I have high anxiety to top it all off and I'm about to break now so. I wont be active for a long long while when or if we can even get anywhere

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4321 on: February 02, 2017, 02:00:19 AM »

Wow, that sucks. Hope everything works out. I always like seeing your pics of you with your sabers.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4322 on: February 02, 2017, 02:43:23 AM »

What is it with landlords anyway? I hope something decent works out for you soon. Good luck to you, Zren.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4323 on: February 02, 2017, 02:56:31 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear that, Zren.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4324 on: February 02, 2017, 03:07:16 AM »

That really sucks Zren.I hope you manage to get something sorted.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4325 on: February 02, 2017, 03:13:08 AM »

I don't think we will. People just seems to hate us. I just don't get it

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4326 on: February 02, 2017, 03:27:53 AM »

I don't think we will. People just seems to hate us. I just don't get it

Well, if you have to, you can always resort to using your sabers.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4327 on: February 02, 2017, 03:37:40 AM »

There all packed away and the landlord would just take them all or get me arrested. That's how douchey he is x.x I don't really feel like loosing all my sabers I worked so hard for at this point x.x I will keep updates though as soon as I can. Seriously love you all and for being in this forum

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4328 on: February 02, 2017, 12:42:47 PM »

No Luke Cage in the mix? Which season of Daredevil?

I had just finished Luke Cage Tongue

Season 1 of Daredevil. I'm finding it a bit gory for my liking though. I find myself pre occupied with other things at times when it looks like it's gonna be bad Tongue (yes, I hate even mild gore... And sometimes that's not so mild.)

In venting... Kriff I am sick of this Force damned infected finger! So sore right now after cleaning it and rebandaging it Cry hurry up and work antibiotics. I think I need a drink...

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4329 on: February 02, 2017, 01:10:38 PM »

I had just finished Luke Cage Tongue

Season 1 of Daredevil. I'm finding it a bit gory for my liking though. I find myself pre occupied with other things at times when it looks like it's gonna be bad Tongue (yes, I hate even mild gore... And sometimes that's not so mild.)

In venting... Kriff I am sick of this Force damned infected finger! So sore right now after cleaning it and rebandaging it Cry hurry up and work antibiotics. I think I need a drink...
Never realised even mild gore, like in Daredevil, was too much for you. Apart from that, are you enjoying it? What did you think of Luke Cage?

Sorry to hear about your finger. Yes - you should have a drink. If the antibiotics don't work, you should consider cutting it off and upgrading with a cybernetic one with inbuilt laser (and bluetooth)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4330 on: February 02, 2017, 01:36:06 PM »

Never realised even mild gore, like in Daredevil, was too much for you. Apart from that, are you enjoying it? What did you think of Luke Cage?

Sorry to hear about your finger. Yes - you should have a drink. If the antibiotics don't work, you should consider cutting it off and upgrading with a cybernetic one with inbuilt laser (and bluetooth)

I enjoyed Luke Cage. For now I'm still watching Daredevil coz I want to know the storyline. And yes I cant stand gore of any sort.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4331 on: February 02, 2017, 01:41:36 PM »

I enjoyed Luke Cage. For now I'm still watching Daredevil coz I want to know the storyline. And yes I cant stand gore of any sort.
As great as DD S1 is, S2 is even better (beware: S2 does have a few more gory scenes, especially in the first four episodes. But the first four episodes are Totes Amazeballs).

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4332 on: February 02, 2017, 01:43:40 PM »

As great as DD S1 is, S2 is even better (beware: S2 does have a few more gory scenes, especially in the first four episodes. But the first four episodes are Totes Amazeballs).

Yeah saw some of s2 at a friends place. So I decided to give Daredevil a try again coz gore aside, looked like it could be interesting.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4333 on: February 02, 2017, 06:19:14 PM »

And we got a place again so. But this one actually worked out. So I can breath easy again x.x Justvwont be able to post anything still for a few days until when or if my computer can get fixed x.x

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #4334 on: February 02, 2017, 06:35:43 PM »

And we got a place again so. But this one actually worked out. So I can breath easy again x.x Justvwont be able to post anything still for a few days until when or if my computer can get fixed x.x

That's fast relief. Glad to hear it. I've been in a motel for 4 weeks tomorrow. Glad to have a job, but this town doesn't want me.

People say when one has been through an ordeal, they develop more empathy. When you've been through something, remember it as a sign of what you can handle. Next time, you can keep more calm knowing what you are able to endure. I hope that makes some sense to you and brings a comfort. It only sort of does to me in my weird brain but still helps.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: