Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313014 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4890 on: June 13, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »

Keeping it off can be just as hard. It's a new lifestyle that one needs to keep it off.
Again...
How so?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4891 on: June 15, 2017, 01:13:31 PM »

Yes please. I was once called out for being opinionated. I replied that yes I was, and strongly encourage others to be the same. If you have an opinion, own it. Don't let it get pushed aside because it's unpopular, or politically incorrect. Never let anyone tell you, you are wrong for having an opinion. Make them work to convince you to change it. Just don't roll over. Because in the end, opinions truly are like @$$holes: everybody has one, and no one really cares to hear anyone else's. Wink

Yes, be a dick... be a complete dick... own being a dick... dont let anyone tell you you are wrong for being a dick.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4892 on: June 15, 2017, 06:44:03 PM »

Yes, be a dick... be a complete dick... own being a dick... dont let anyone tell you you are wrong for being a dick.
This reminds me of a story..... Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4893 on: June 16, 2017, 12:43:11 AM »

I hate when grown ups finally get their own cool kids table and then proceed to act like the cool kids they probably despised in high school.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4894 on: June 16, 2017, 01:02:15 AM »

Keeping it off can be just as hard. It's a new lifestyle that one needs to keep it off.

I'm finding portion control to be much easier now, since my body needs less than it used to and knows it. I get full much quicker so I've been tending to eat less. The downside is I definitely have a bit less leeway than before.

The problem is I gained almost 20 lbs since starting hormones, because the testosterone driven appetite took a while to turn off, but now the estrogen has taken over in that department(also I'm going through puberty again, so my body still wants extra for certain things, like adding fat to areas I didn't generally store much before).

I was 176 when I was weigned at my initial HRT appointment, and 192 on my three month follow up which was about a month ago. I've managed to shed down to 186 in the month since, which is nice. I've been watching my intake for the most part and getting some cardio in. I'm not sure how much of it is my muscle fiminizing(you know the pudding muscles most girls have), and what's progress, but I'll take it. Feel the burn!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

blasterjunkie
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #4895 on: June 16, 2017, 12:27:50 PM »

Found out a friend of mine got stabbed at the weekend and died in hospital on Monday afternoon. 

They've got the bastards who they think did it, but nobody knows why it happened.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4896 on: June 16, 2017, 04:16:59 PM »

If I can't at least see the number on my caller id, I ain't answering shell!

(Sig by me!)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4897 on: June 17, 2017, 02:24:02 PM »

I hate when grown ups finally get their own cool kids table and then proceed to act like the cool kids they probably despised in high school.
I hear ya.  Undecided

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4898 on: June 17, 2017, 04:11:31 PM »

I hear ya.  Undecided

👍

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4899 on: June 17, 2017, 04:24:10 PM »

Found out a friend of mine got stabbed at the weekend and died in hospital on Monday afternoon. 

They've got the bastards who they think did it, but nobody knows why it happened.

Very sorry to hear for your loss

No points, just fist bumps baby!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4900 on: June 17, 2017, 06:51:06 PM »

Gender dysphoria.... Cry

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4901 on: June 21, 2017, 01:28:45 PM »

This is some serious bull shell. I have lost 14 points since yesterday afternoon.

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4902 on: June 22, 2017, 10:05:27 PM »

Have to move again. Ugh. Its all stupid so I wont get into any details about it. But this time its just gonna be me, my mom, brother, his fiance, and dog going up to Cleveland, that's all I can say for now. So I wont be active for 2 weeks tops x.x Gonna miss you guys Tongue I'll still be able to reply on my phone at least just not post any pictures and stuff for awhile. I'll be close to some of you up there at least though Tongue Those of you if you want you can add me on Facebook, PM me if you want my real name. That way we can all schedual saber hang outs and stuff Tongue would be fun for sure and much needed fun for me after awhile x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #4903 on: June 22, 2017, 10:46:57 PM »

Your name isn't Josh is it Zren? 😉It says it when you post pics. Sorry you have to move, I've moved twice the last several years and I don't like it. It's hard, your stuff gets banged up and it's stressful. Good luck with your move. I use to live in Cleveland.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4904 on: June 23, 2017, 01:54:36 AM »

Yup. My sabers will be well protected this time so. Not gonna stupidly wrap them up in blankets again. Gaurrenty that's what messed up my other 2 sabers x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: