Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313320 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5610 on: November 10, 2017, 12:11:46 AM »

I gave you another point, let's beat this guy!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5611 on: November 10, 2017, 03:32:55 AM »

DL, I just had a funny thought, well at least I found it funny you may not, LOL.   Cheesy  What if you don't have a troll and random people just don't like what you post hahahaha.  Afterall you have to admit you are kind of an acquired taste and sometimes I don't think people catch that you are joking.  Sorry I just thought it a possibility cause if it is a deliberate effort, that person has no life to sit here hour after hour to chip away one point at a time.  Or maybe you are using this as a grand Sith tactic to trick us all to give you -1 points hahahaha  Either way I'll bite so here is -1 to help against the "troll"  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5612 on: November 10, 2017, 12:44:13 PM »

DL, I just had a funny thought, well at least I found it funny you may not, LOL.   Cheesy  What if you don't have a troll and random people just don't like what you post hahahaha.  Afterall you have to admit you are kind of an acquired taste and sometimes I don't think people catch that you are joking.  Sorry I just thought it a possibility cause if it is a deliberate effort, that person has no life to sit here hour after hour to chip away one point at a time.  Or maybe you are using this as a grand Sith tactic to trick us all to give you -1 points hahahaha  Either way I'll bite so here is -1 to help against the "troll"  Wink

Nice theory, but I'm a bigger asshole than Logos and my points aren't being depleted.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5613 on: November 10, 2017, 02:04:18 PM »

Trust me we have time a part, she works second shift, I work third.
That's not what I meant.

I gave you a Dark Side Point, in an effort for you to reclaim what this troll has taken from you.
I gave you another point, let's beat this guy!
Appreciate it. I'm beginning to suspect I've miffed an Aussie or European. I seem to lose the bulk of my points when I'm away from work, but I start losing them again in the afternoon (EST).

DL, I just had a funny thought, well at least I found it funny you may not, LOL.   Cheesy  What if you don't have a troll and random people just don't like what you post hahahaha.  Afterall you have to admit you are kind of an acquired taste and sometimes I don't think people catch that you are joking.  Sorry I just thought it a possibility cause if it is a deliberate effort, that person has no life to sit here hour after hour to chip away one point at a time.  Or maybe you are using this as a grand Sith tactic to trick us all to give you -1 points hahahaha  Either way I'll bite so here is -1 to help against the "troll"  Wink
Interesting theory, and it has merit with one exception: random dislike could not counter a focused recovery. I lose points on a daily basis, but never more than 1/hr.

Nice theory, but I'm a bigger asshole than Logos and my points aren't being depleted.
How big are we talking? Are you the troll? Tongue

I think it's because you aren't "sacrilegious" about the fledgling "holy" trilogy.

Speaking of Disney....time for a vent.

Rumors of the awaited live-action SW series have been confirmed. Sadly the greed of the Mouse knows no end, and it will only be showed on Disney's streaming service.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5614 on: November 10, 2017, 02:16:54 PM »

How big are we talking? Are you the troll? Tongue

I'm an asshole, not a dick.

I think it's because you aren't "sacrilegious" about the fledgling "holy" trilogy.

"Fledgling holy trinity"? Sorry, but the only Entertainment Holy Trinity I recognize is Star Wars, Star Trek, and Babylon 5.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5615 on: November 10, 2017, 02:22:05 PM »

The Mouse is the Devil  Angry

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #5616 on: November 10, 2017, 02:27:43 PM »

The Mouse is the Devil  Angry

The internet agrees with you! They are the true evil! Let's get a truce between the Jedi and Sith and focus on destroying the Mouse! don't tell the jedi we'll kill them in the process

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5617 on: November 10, 2017, 02:36:41 PM »

So wait, I'm confused.  You finally get a live action Star Wars show and you're complaining it because?  I mean I sub to HBO almost exclusively during the Game of Thrones seasons and no other time.  I don't see how it's any different.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5618 on: November 10, 2017, 02:38:24 PM »

I don't need an excuse to say the Mouse is the Devil, it just is.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5619 on: November 10, 2017, 02:41:19 PM »

The Mouse is the Devil  Angry

Oh come on. Let's not be insulting.

The Devil actually has standards.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5620 on: November 10, 2017, 03:13:10 PM »

I'm an asshole, not a dick.
How Star Lord of you.

"Fledgling holy trinity"? Sorry, but the only Entertainment Holy Trinity I recognize is Star Wars, Star Trek, and Babylon 5.
I said "trilogy" on purpose.

The internet agrees with you! They are the true evil! Let's get a truce between the Jedi and Sith and focus on destroying the Mouse! don't tell the jedi we'll kill them in the process
You talking a Fatal Alliance type scenario?

So wait, I'm confused.  You finally get a live action Star Wars show and you're complaining it because?  I mean I sub to HBO almost exclusively during the Game of Thrones seasons and no other time.  I don't see how it's any different.
Yes I am. I see no point in paying for a service exclusively for I show. Now, I will admit that I don't know the rate being charged for said service, but I doubt they're going to beat Netflix's price, and have far less than I'm interested in seeing. If they can't do $5 or better, I'm passing.....unless this new show is of the same caliber of kriffing AWESOME as GoT, then I might reconsider, but I'm still like 2 seasons behind on that. Undecided

Nuff said. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5621 on: November 10, 2017, 03:59:23 PM »

I hope for something of great quality that I want to pay for.  If it's nothing I care about I just won't watch it.  I just don't see what the issue with them putting it on their streaming service is.  I don't watch a lot of TV and I tend to hop around different streaming services when I do anyway.  My wife's going to want to try the Disney thing regardless, she loves that stuff.  At least it is a thing, there could not be a Star Wars live action show happening at all.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5622 on: November 10, 2017, 04:50:58 PM »

I hope for something of great quality that I want to pay for.  If it's nothing I care about I just won't watch it.  I just don't see what the issue with them putting it on their streaming service is.  I don't watch a lot of TV and I tend to hop around different streaming services when I do anyway.  My wife's going to want to try the Disney thing regardless, she loves that stuff.  At least it is a thing, there could not be a Star Wars live action show happening at all.
True. I would actually love it if it was something that was so good that I wanted to pay to see it. But without rehashing a bunch of points I've already made, I don't foresee that happening. At this point in time, I would have been happier with no new SW anything, and the franchise remaining what it was. But that's me. I sincerely hope you continue to enjoy it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5623 on: November 10, 2017, 04:53:57 PM »

I'll admit my mind immediately was trying to think of a live action disney show and Once Upon a Time came to mind.  I'm not really a fan, I think even my wife lost interest in it after a while.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5624 on: November 10, 2017, 08:03:10 PM »

Haha. Point.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: