Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313028 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5625 on: November 10, 2017, 09:09:03 PM »

Seriously? Now it's confirmed that I have multiple assholes working. I just lost 3 points inside of 30 minutes. What the frell?

Thanks to whoever dropped one back.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #5626 on: November 11, 2017, 12:03:56 AM »

Seriously? Now it's confirmed that I have multiple assholes working. I just lost 3 points inside of 30 minutes. What the frell?

Could be one person with multiple accounts.

Gave you a DS point to bump you back up.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #5627 on: November 11, 2017, 02:45:44 AM »

Maybe Logos is talking about it so much so we all feel like we should give him a point every time he mentions it. As it continues he’s on a slow but steady climb upward to more points. He’s using it to his advantage while making it seem like he’s very ticked off. Tongue

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5628 on: November 11, 2017, 03:14:59 AM »

Maybe Logos is talking about it so much so we all feel like we should give him a point every time he mentions it. As it continues he’s on a slow but steady climb upward to more points. He’s using it to his advantage while making it seem like he’s very ticked off. Tongue

It's starting to piss me off. Earlier this week I gave him point 1526 FOUR times.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5629 on: November 11, 2017, 12:44:31 PM »

Could be one person with multiple accounts.

Gave you a DS point to bump you back up.

This is quite possible.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #5630 on: November 12, 2017, 11:24:03 PM »

Well, this kinda sucks. I was scheduled to have tonight off, but was called in because the manager screwed up the schedule...

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5631 on: November 13, 2017, 12:24:40 AM »

The censorship on this forum has gone beyond rediculous.

NO DISCUSSION! ONLY PRAISE!

This is why I stopped reviewing US products in the first place, but now even when feedback is asked for it STILL gets deleted.

I don't know if it's power happy mods or US staff but I know multiple people are unhappy with it. No wonder we lose so many good members.

/vent

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5632 on: November 13, 2017, 01:56:19 AM »

What got removed Isola?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5633 on: November 13, 2017, 02:55:13 AM »

What got removed Isola?

A discussion about the Diamond contoller update.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5634 on: November 13, 2017, 03:55:34 AM »

This is why I stopped reviewing US products in the first place, but now even when feedback is asked for it STILL gets deleted.

I don't know if it's power happy mods or US staff but I know multiple people are unhappy with it. No wonder we lose so many good members.

/vent

I feel the same way and I'm tiring of it TBH.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5635 on: November 13, 2017, 05:48:19 AM »

I don't have a Diamond board but I did read Isola's comments and constructive assessments.  I can see how the direct to the point wording could be taken as somewhat hostile/unfriendly... or at the very least negative.  But for those of us that have been dedicated to the use of, legacy and improvement of lightsabers... this kind of clarity based upon experience is much needed information.  Not only to help future buyers but also to provide feedback to the saber companies and developers that are wanting us to continue to purchase their products.

There are a lot of up and coming new innovative sabersmiths worldwide that are offering artistic and functional saber designs.  These include the newest in electronics capabilities such as Bluetooth Apps... therefore giving the established companies genuine competition.  

Those that have chosen blind loyalty to one brand with none to minimal experience with other sabers ... well it's a shame and at times a missed opportunity for many reasons.  All this drama does is split the saber community.  Those that basically gather together on a forum... want to be able within a friendly non-judgmental place to be able to share their love of sabers and SW.  And also to express in great detail any related concerns, positive realistic suggestions and more often than not said with enthusiasm for the forum owner's offerings.

In my humble opinion there is great danger of a censorship backlash that results with the old guard no longer feeling like their saber related contributions are appreciated.  Many have grown weary of the stagnation and limitations for growth and find no reason to continue to share their valuable time and expertise.  In the past year(s) we have lost some established members that were the heart and soul of this forum... that helped make it a home away from home... and were a wealth of knowledge and very supportive.  Undecided

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5636 on: November 13, 2017, 04:44:05 PM »

Nice try. What burns me is that I have to share the forum with such callous and vile individuals. NTM cowardly. They have no consideration for what others have bequeathed me. Assholes stealing from the tip jar. Pathetic.

Well, this kinda sucks. I was scheduled to have tonight off, but was called in because the manager screwed up the schedule...
What happens to "Sorry, guy. I already made plans."?

/vent
Might it have to do with how you phrase your critique?

I don't have a Diamond board but I did read Isola's comments and constructive assessments.  I can see how the direct to the point wording could be taken as somewhat hostile/unfriendly... or at the very least negative.  But for those of us that have been dedicated to the use of, legacy and improvement of lightsabers... this kind of clarity based upon experience is much needed information.  Not only to help future buyers but also to provide feedback to the saber companies and developers that are wanting us to continue to purchase their products.

There are a lot of up and coming new innovative sabersmiths worldwide that are offering artistic and functional saber designs.  These include the newest in electronics capabilities such as Bluetooth Apps... therefore giving the established companies genuine competition. 

Those that have chosen blind loyalty to one brand with none to minimal experience with other sabers ... well it's a shame and at times a missed opportunity for many reasons.  All this drama does is split the saber community.  Those that basically gather together on a forum... want to be able within a friendly non-judgmental place to be able to share their love of sabers and SW.  And also to express in great detail any related concerns, positive realistic suggestions and more often than not said with enthusiasm for the forum owner's offerings.

In my humble opinion there is great danger of a censorship backlash that results with the old guard no longer feeling like their saber related contributions are appreciated.  Many have grown weary of the stagnation and limitations for growth and find no reason to continue to share their valuable time and expertise.  In the past year(s) we have lost some established members that were the heart and soul of this forum... that helped make it a home away from home... and were a wealth of knowledge and very supportive.  Undecided
You are referring to compare/contrast vs. "complaining"?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5637 on: November 13, 2017, 06:16:04 PM »

You are referring to compare/contrast vs. "complaining"?

I made a response based only on my perceptions.  You or anyone else can give whatever meaning to it that you choose.  Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #5638 on: November 13, 2017, 07:32:01 PM »

And another point from me to stop your (forced) pull to the light side!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #5639 on: November 13, 2017, 08:06:54 PM »

What happens to "Sorry, guy. I already made plans."?

Sadly, not an option.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: