Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313020 times)
DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #6150 on: January 25, 2018, 11:51:16 PM »

Nay. No morning, no day, no night, no life. Gotta take the crooked with the straights.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6151 on: January 25, 2018, 11:55:18 PM »

Nay. No morning, no day, no night, no life. Gotta take the crooked with the straights.

You are outvoted Jedi.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #6152 on: January 26, 2018, 04:53:45 AM »

I am entirely opposed to the words "good" and "morning" ever being used together in any fashion that implies any morning is in any way a positive thing.

I guess we greet folks differently then.  Cheesy

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6153 on: January 26, 2018, 05:00:20 AM »

I guess we greet folks differently then.  Cheesy

I aim to greet, or be greeted, as rarely as absolutely possible, in the morning.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #6154 on: January 26, 2018, 01:23:58 PM »

Do NOT attempt to communicate with me after I wake up for a minimum of 1 hour, or 2 cups of coffee... you will not like the responses you get.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6155 on: January 26, 2018, 01:25:44 PM »

Do NOT attempt to communicate with me after I wake up for a minimum of 1 hour, or 2 cups of coffee... you will not like the responses you get.
Ditto. Unless I went to bed with good news, or the promise of good news to come, I will not wake up happy.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6156 on: January 26, 2018, 02:38:38 PM »

Ditto. Unless I went to bed with good news, or the promise of good news to come, I will not wake up happy.
What they said. Mornings are evil and the only salvation is coffee

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6157 on: January 26, 2018, 02:51:57 PM »

What they said. Mornings are evil and the only salvation is coffee
Or food. I made it until after 11 yesterday before coffee, and that's only because I went out for breakfast.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6158 on: January 26, 2018, 02:57:50 PM »

Or food. I made it until after 11 yesterday before coffee, and that's only because I went out for breakfast.
Food helps, but if I don't have my fix by 11 I start getting a headache. Blarg

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6159 on: January 26, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »

Food helps, but if I don't have my fix by 11 I start getting a headache. Blarg
Stupid headaches.

Sig by For Tyeth

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #6160 on: January 26, 2018, 06:55:16 PM »

Hey dip$h*t...
You were told multiple times last week and this week that our office would be closing at noon today because we need to take our servers offline for some routine maintenance... do not send me a set of plans at 11:45 and tell me you need a full fire system layout, parts list, and estimate by Monday morning...  frankly, you can go F*** yourself.
Sincerly,
The Engineer tired of your last minute bull$h*t, because it doesn't matter if I already have 5-10 jobs that came in ahead of yours, you seem to think you're our only client... well, hate to break it to you, you aren't...

P.S. Now, because you're such an idiot, I'll show up to work 2 hours early Monday to somehow get 4 hours worth of work done before your meeting with your client that you knew about for the last 3 months, because if I don't, its our fault you missed a deadline and lost the contract...

I hate my life sometimes...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6161 on: January 26, 2018, 07:05:57 PM »

Hey dip$h*t...
You were told multiple times last week and this week that our office would be closing at noon today because we need to take our servers offline for some routine maintenance... do not send me a set of plans at 11:45 and tell me you need a full fire system layout, parts list, and estimate by Monday morning...  frankly, you can go F*** yourself.
Sincerly,
The Engineer tired of your last minute bull$h*t, because it doesn't matter if I already have 5-10 jobs that came in ahead of yours, you seem to think you're our only client... well, hate to break it to you, you aren't...

P.S. Now, because you're such an idiot, I'll show up to work 2 hours early Monday to somehow get 4 hours worth of work done before your meeting with your client that you knew about for the last 3 months, because if I don't, its our fault you missed a deadline and lost the contract...

I hate my life sometimes...

Don't hate your life, hate others. Track down the appropriate info, and highlight the timestamp on the bullshell email. So when someone tries to chew your ass off on Monday you simply choke them with the bullshell and simultaneously muffle their screams.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6162 on: January 26, 2018, 07:18:45 PM »

Getting woken up, by a telemarketer, who keeps calling until you answer...  And then gets crappy because I have an attitude... 

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6163 on: January 26, 2018, 07:37:13 PM »

I am at a point where the idea of quitting in spectacular fashion without having another job is starting to sound like a legitimately good idea.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6164 on: January 26, 2018, 07:41:20 PM »

I am at a point where the idea of quitting in spectacular fashion without having another job is starting to sound like a legitimately good idea.

Depending on your responsibilities and bills, it probably isn't sadly.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: