Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306865 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6255 on: February 05, 2018, 02:19:00 PM »

Dude, I know how this works. I don't need it explained.  Wink  He's an alpha dog personality.  He knows who the pack leader is.  There's a difference.
Just making sure. I know too many that let the dogs call the shots.

Carry on.

I told HOA about the dog.  I didn't like having to do that, but at least now, if they see the dog running free, she'll get fined.  And she SHOULD get fined!  Her dog is dangerous.
Really? You went to your favoritest people about the dog? This is serious.

Banks and DMVs, I am getting awful close to doing something like burning down any business that runs on "bankers hours".
You just named two things on my short list: government and/or money institutions. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Being invisible sucks. A lot.
I think we need to get you involved in more activities that will nurture your presence to stand up and be recognized.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6256 on: February 05, 2018, 04:53:48 PM »

I need a new job. The stress of this one is directly impacting my health.

1) My hair has more gray in it than ever before (thank The Force I'm a blonde).

2) My blood pressure is almost always elevated and I'm angry all the time.

3) I am drinking almost nightly now, and I am usually a near teetotaller.

4) In the past year and a half I have worked here, I have found myself waking up in the morning with a clenched jaw from grinding my teeth. So far I have broken two teeth in half and four others at the gumline.

F*** this job!

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6257 on: February 05, 2018, 05:15:22 PM »

I need a new job. The stress of this one is directly impacting my health.

1) My hair has more gray in it than ever before (thank The Force I'm a blonde).

2) My blood pressure is almost always elevated and I'm angry all the time.

3) I am drinking almost nightly now, and I am usually a near teetotaller.

4) In the past year and a half I have worked here, I have found myself waking up in the morning with a clenched jaw from grinding my teeth. So far I have broken two teeth in half and four others at the gumline.

F*** this job!
Tennessee, here comes Jev.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6258 on: February 05, 2018, 05:21:48 PM »

Tennessee, here comes Jev.

NOT funny.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6259 on: February 05, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »

I thought you were offered a better position in Tennessee.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6260 on: February 05, 2018, 06:01:58 PM »

I thought you were offered a better position in Tennessee.

1) No word on anything in Tennessee. I haven't even interviewed.

2) I thought you were cracking wise about my teeth.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6261 on: February 05, 2018, 06:19:24 PM »

Fractions. I hate fractions. They will be the death of me.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6262 on: February 05, 2018, 06:26:25 PM »

1) No word on anything in Tennessee. I haven't even interviewed.

2) I thought you were cracking wise about my teeth.
I know nothing of your teeth. <suppressing smartass comment based on revealed insecurity >

Fractions. I hate fractions. They will be the death of me.
Are you planning to be drawn and quartered?

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6263 on: February 05, 2018, 06:27:52 PM »

I know nothing of your teeth. <suppressing smartass comment based on revealed insecurity >
Are you planning to be drawn and quartered?

Oh hush you.

(Sig by me!)

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6264 on: February 05, 2018, 06:31:25 PM »

Dude, I LITERALLY just talked about losing nearly a quarter of my teeth to stress from this goddamned job.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #6265 on: February 05, 2018, 07:34:07 PM »

Struggling with computer issues again Angry Battlefront II was fine two days ago, today it randomly crashed during Arcade, Campaign etc...graphics driver was updated a few days ago - no problem. Windows Update was automatically installed today, and crashing began. Curiously, all updates since January had the same KB number, but with the recent one (with the same number, too) there seems to be problem.

No entries in the System Event Log, but several minidumps inside the Star Wars Battlefront II folder under C:

I could bypass the issue with disabling DX12 in-game right now, but that greatly reduces details and is not what I really want. After all, my system is more or less state-of-the-art (taking into account my financial state) and thus DX12 compatible.

And I don't want to uninstall that update either after Meltdown/Spectre (although I use an AMD processor) Undecided

What should I do? Waiting for agraphics driver fix, new Microsoft update or living with DX11 instead of DX12?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6266 on: February 05, 2018, 07:52:01 PM »

Dude, I LITERALLY just talked about losing nearly a quarter of my teeth to stress from this goddamned job.
Oh yeah that thing. Also, if I was going to tie your bad teeth with a state, I'd have said Kentucky.

Oh hush you.
C'mon. You didn't see that coming?

Sig by For Tyeth

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #6267 on: February 06, 2018, 12:28:32 AM »

Oh no, I'm fully aware you're comfortable in your adorkable androgyny.

Yep, I definitely don't want to be "pretty."  It's not my thing.  Maybe "dashing" or some shiz, but "pretty?"  Gross.  Keep it.   Wink

Really? You went to your favoritest people about the dog? This is serious.

Those lazy bastards should have to earn that money we pay them every year.  I went to one of their meetings and they said the only time they "take action" against someone is if other neighbors complain about it.  I don't think I'm the only one who complained about the dog because I overheard said-neighbor talking about how she didn't know what to do because the dog just gets out of her fence sometimes (MAGIC???) and she can't stop him.  Uh, yes you can.  Plenty of ways.   You want the damn dog?  Well, you better do your job as the human handler.  Idiot. 

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6268 on: February 06, 2018, 03:26:21 AM »

Yep, I definitely don't want to be "pretty."  It's not my thing.  Maybe "dashing" or some shiz, but "pretty?"  Gross.  Keep it.   ;

Well I'm not very pretty right now. The shower broke, apparently a leak in the pipe. So instead of paying someone to do it, and have things fixed in a couple of days, Dad and his buddy decide "Oh hey we can totally do this ourselves!" I haven't had a shower in 3 days now, and the thing is still totally disassembled... my hair looks awful since I have no way to condition or style it and it's not long enough to wear in a ponytail. My dad's response? "I'll get it done, don't plan on bathing here anytime soon." Thanks.  Roll Eyes

(Sig by me!)

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6269 on: February 06, 2018, 03:45:42 AM »

Oh damn... does he not understand how horrible that is?!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: