Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313178 times)
Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6480 on: March 14, 2018, 12:43:38 PM »

Suddenly being in need of a place to  move and seemingly start over again, over other people's drama, and not being sure you have anywhere to go is mortifying when you have to have power for a medical sleep appliance.  *sigh*  FML

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6481 on: March 14, 2018, 02:31:41 PM »

• When a moderately expensive vehicle parks across 4 spaces. (Happened in Bellevue with a Mercedes SLK, so the local Lambo club boxed him in. I thought that was hilarious.
If this is done in close to middle parking spots, you should be able to car bomb them with no repercussions from law enforcement.

• When people get mad at you because you didn't like a movie they liked, and conversely, liked a movie they didn't like.
I know nothing of this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

• When you see Facebook.
FTFY

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6482 on: March 14, 2018, 03:31:28 PM »

About this guy in a red car ... who almost kill/hurt me ... and never look back ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6483 on: March 14, 2018, 04:15:20 PM »

About this guy in a red car ... who almost kill/hurt me ... and never look back ...

Are we talking about slow motion walking away from an explosion?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6484 on: March 14, 2018, 04:33:17 PM »

Are we talking about slow motion walking away from an explosion?

No ... we are talking about a coward flee ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6485 on: March 14, 2018, 06:23:14 PM »

OH MY GOSH WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA FOR A THREAD! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

The Emmy V S*** list of events, people and things that dive me nuts. Detailed in /li because developer.
  • Don't jockey with me on the freeway with your honda civic then slow down in front of the Altima SR. 50K Sports sedan <> Crappy Teenager Car. This isn't fast and the furious.
  • When a moderately expensive vehicle parks across 4 spaces. (Happened in Bellevue with a Mercedes SLK, so the local Lambo club boxed him in. I thought that was hilarious.
  • When you're too cool to let a pedestrian cross the road.
  • When you think 50 in a school zone is fine but everyone has to watch you turn right.
[

OH MY GOSH! THAT IS AMAZING! I feel liberated. I think I'm gonna go cook something! So happy now~

I had a punk in a mustang the other day do the same. Not sure which Mustang, but most likely it was simply the base model. I drive a Chrysler Pacifica. It's a glorified minivan the size a boat, not a race car. Just pass me.

Usually it's not even an expensive one. I'd park that way if I had a brand new Mercedes, but like, at the END of the parking lot. Yesterday I stopped by school to see my academic counselor, and there was a Jeep Cherokee from THE 90'S parked in that fashion UP FRONT. Really?

That irks me. You really need to park your Plymouth Neon at Walmart that badly that I can't cross?

People here turn like crap. I can't tell you how many times I have to watch some schlub list lazily to the right, when just a minute ago you'd have thought they were Dom Toretto...

[/list]

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

EmmyV
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 33

I do dig giant robots

« Reply #6486 on: March 14, 2018, 09:43:48 PM »

I had a punk in a mustang the other day do the same. Not sure which Mustang, but most likely it was simply the base model. I drive a Chrysler Pacifica. It's a glorified minivan the size a boat, not a race car. Just pass me.

Usually it's not even an expensive one. I'd park that way if I had a brand new Mercedes, but like, at the END of the parking lot. Yesterday I stopped by school to see my academic counselor, and there was a Jeep Cherokee from THE 90'S parked in that fashion UP FRONT. Really?

That irks me. You really need to park your Plymouth Neon at Walmart that badly that I can't cross?

People here turn like crap. I can't tell you how many times I have to watch some schlub list lazily to the right, when just a minute ago you'd have thought they were Dom Toretto...

[/list]

Omg I feel that. And yes the SLK was at trader joes like right next to the ADA areas. Also I am glad I live in Washington because every time I drive down to Oregon I'm reminded of how awful every merge is as everyone likes to take the shoulder all the way to the end and merge at like 35 mph.

Living Here In Jersey
    Fighting villains from afar
    You gotta find first gear in your giant robot car
    You dig giant robots
    I dig giant robots
    We dig giant robots
    Chicks dig giant robots
    Nice.

Frizzenflyer
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6487 on: March 14, 2018, 11:09:24 PM »

I used to carry dolly's in Baby (may she rest in peace), but only used them to move other peoples cars a couple times.
    1. a neanderthal driving a porsche 912 parked across a handicap spot and the striped accessibility area, hops out and litterally jogs into the CVS. since I was just getting into Baby when he did so and there was an older couple with a handicap placard hanging on their mirror I pulled the dolly's out and scooted the caveman's 912 into a spot across the aisle. He flipped his sh** when he came out and saw the old couple getting out of their buick. And no, I did not damage his car.

2. A couple teenagers in their moms pacifica left it sitting in the middle of the aisle of a parking lot outside of a MacDonalds while they went in to get lunch, so I scooted it to the side so that people could get by. A couple of cops who were passing through gave me a hand, I was pretty sure I was going to get told off but they were cool.

3. One of my jerk neighbors at the old place parked across the end of my driveway and wouldn't answer the door when I knocked so I put his car on the dolly's and shifted it forward ten feet (I did get yelled at by him for it, but after I suggested that I could have had his car ticketed and towed he dropped it.).

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Lady Agana Kath
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6488 on: March 14, 2018, 11:51:06 PM »

You get a point for each of those Frizzen  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
    Darkside Points Please

Frizzenflyer
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6489 on: March 15, 2018, 12:59:07 AM »

You get a point for each of those Frizzen  Grin

Best $280 I've ever spent, and I even got them on sale.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
    Sith Legend
    Knight Commander
    OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6490 on: March 15, 2018, 02:03:29 PM »

PEOPLE

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6491 on: March 15, 2018, 02:12:29 PM »

And the frelled up train that is my life just keeps on a'chuggin.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lady Agana Kath
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6492 on: March 15, 2018, 02:22:44 PM »

PEOPLE
    And the frelled up train that is my life just keeps on a'chuggin.

What they said. /facedesk

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
    Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6493 on: March 15, 2018, 02:23:48 PM »

Best time of year to end up with no place to live.  Need to find someplace to start over.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Rapine
    Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
    SaberForum.Com Moderator
    Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6494 on: March 15, 2018, 03:24:36 PM »

~SIGH~

Fun stuff.   Undecided

Ain't life just grand? 

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 559   Go Up
    Send this topic | Print
    Jump to: