Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313474 times)
Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6510 on: March 20, 2018, 12:46:39 PM »

Spring... spring... it is a familiar word but I cannot remember what it means. Perhaps when the 60kph sub arctic winds die down it will come to me.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6511 on: March 20, 2018, 12:49:24 PM »

Spring... spring... it is a familiar word but I cannot remember what it means. Perhaps when the 60kph sub arctic winds die down it will come to me.
Have a point to bolster your morale

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6512 on: March 20, 2018, 01:10:02 PM »

Bring on the coffee.

On the up side, it's finally Spring  Grin
Hadn't even thought about yet.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6513 on: March 20, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »

Hadn't even thought about yet.
Spring or coffee?

If you hadn't thought of spring, I blame the morning and coffee not kicking in yet. If you hadn't thought of coffee, you are in dire straits

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6514 on: March 20, 2018, 01:48:03 PM »

Bring on the coffee.

On the up side, it's finally Spring  Grin

??

??

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6515 on: March 20, 2018, 04:44:20 PM »

Master Seblaise well done. I am glad I was not drinking anything as I scrolled down to that. +1 for you

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6516 on: March 20, 2018, 04:47:20 PM »

??

??
You know you're going to get an earfull for ascribing the faults of her auto-correct to her?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6517 on: March 20, 2018, 05:02:58 PM »

You know you're going to get an earfull for ascribing the faults of her auto-correct to her?

Actually I had a laugh when I saw what he posted.  Tongue

Darkside Points Please

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6518 on: March 20, 2018, 05:04:50 PM »

Printemps Seb. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6519 on: March 20, 2018, 07:34:21 PM »

I would not dare ascribing any thing to a Dark Lady of the Siths Tongue

Actually I had a laugh when I saw what he posted.  Tongue

Grin

Master Seblaise well done. I am glad I was not drinking anything as I scrolled down to that. +1 for you

Thanks Wink

Printemps Seb. Wink

I know ... just a joke  Grin

On a side note, when i came to the university of Windsor for the first time, years ago, i was not really confortable with English ... I gave my first lecture and a student asked me some questions about springs ... and to me, Spring was only a season and not a mechanical part ...

... i do not remember exactly our discussion but i think this student thought i made fun of him because he went to the head department and complained  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6520 on: March 21, 2018, 03:26:02 AM »

Stilled pissed about taxes, that is all.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6521 on: March 21, 2018, 03:41:46 AM »

The new GM is no longer a problem, some recordings of him made their way to HR via an anonymous source.

That means that we are without a GM again and all assistant managers have to pick up shifts to cover, District and Regional managers as well as the District HR Lead are really pissed that our location is so much trouble so they are considering just promoting the most senior assistant manager to GM and not put any more experienced people here. I am pretty sure that they are going to just can the lot of us and start over.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6522 on: March 21, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »

Well that's pretty lousy too Illyiss. 

I hope it works out for you.

Thanks, and it will, I have faith in that.  Got out, and to a friend's, where I have a little time to find somewhere to go, and start over.  So the hunt, but in a far, far less toxic place to do so.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #6523 on: March 22, 2018, 02:10:34 AM »

Just had a "discussion"  with someone on another forum, this person claimed no one knew who Thanos was at the end of Avengers.  His basis was because neither he nor his friends knew who he was.  Explaining that Thanos has been a major villain in the Marvel universe for Decades and countless comic fans knew who that was on screen did not deter him from his idea that Thanos was an unknown character before the MCU....

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6524 on: March 22, 2018, 02:16:21 AM »

Just had a "discussion"  with someone on another forum, this person claimed no one knew who Thanos was at the end of Avengers.  His basis was because neither he nor his friends knew who he was.  Explaining that Thanos has been a major villain in the Marvel universe for Decades and countless comic fans knew who that was on screen did not deter him from his idea that Thanos was an unknown character before the MCU....

He clearly didn't go to any opening night showings of Avengers. If he had, he'd have seen a room full of fans freak out like the theater was on fire. Heck, I've owned 2 comic books in my life and was barely into Marvel before the MCU and I still knew the character.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: