Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306859 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6600 on: April 13, 2018, 12:34:18 PM »

Thanks guys, it's going to be rough.
How old?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6601 on: April 13, 2018, 04:39:10 PM »

Today is one of these days:

But of course, I have to go adult....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #6602 on: April 13, 2018, 07:13:51 PM »

I'd really like to build my own dedicated server room for Battlefront II and blow up EA's....it's awful what they do...or rather don't do. No way playing this right when you're running into rubberbanding literally every two sec...especially in the evening. It's nothing special or unusual that on weekdays most players are online from roughly 5 PM on and/or on weekends. Just increase the capacities during those hours and days, and everything's fine.

Bandwidth is ~80Mbit, and ping times are around 20ms (WiFi), so it's definitely not my fault. And nobody else from my family was online during that.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6603 on: April 13, 2018, 07:52:25 PM »

I hate clients sometimes. Just left my last job of the day and am about 20 mins from home. Get a call from a client I set up about  an hour or so ago. She calls twice in less than 5 mins on 2 phone numbers frantic that the noises in her crawl space sound like night of the living dead and that she’s terrified to be in her house. I now have to turn around and go do that. Yay. People are stupid

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6604 on: April 13, 2018, 08:40:32 PM »

I'm sorry, but what is it that you do LK?  I have like 5 things running through my mind here...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6605 on: April 13, 2018, 10:10:45 PM »

I'm sorry, but what is it that you do LK?  I have like 5 things running through my mind here...lol
I do wildlife control. She has a an addition on her house, that addition has a crawlspace that is open to the outside. She has a raccoon with kits nesting in there and can hear them. Tbh she is just paranoid. No the raccoon isn't going to come near you unless you mess with her or go in the crawl. No, it's not going to burrow into your basement, that is a separate structure. No she is not going to break through your floor. Please calm down now. She has decided to get a hotel until the issue is addressed.  Roll Eyes

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6606 on: April 14, 2018, 12:30:24 AM »

She should make friends with the Raccoon!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6607 on: April 14, 2018, 01:14:55 AM »

If I have you over and we are drinking beer, my beer, that you didn't chip in for or anything, and you drop my growler mostly full of Porter Of Philosophy (A beer I would have to drive up to Penn. to get) then say "eh, I don't like that kind of beer anyway.", it will take ALL of my self control to not make you lick up the mess you've made. Glass and all.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6608 on: April 14, 2018, 07:24:01 AM »

How old?
He is my about 10, we rescheduled him 5 years ago. It's not because of old age Sad

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6609 on: April 14, 2018, 09:52:31 AM »

If I have you over and we are drinking beer, my beer, that you didn't chip in for or anything, and you drop my growler mostly full of Porter Of Philosophy (A beer I would have to drive up to Penn. to get) then say "eh, I don't like that kind of beer anyway.", it will take ALL of my self control to not make you lick up the mess you've made. Glass and all.

Well, first off - that's alcohol abuse right there.

This happened Frizz?

+1 for massive self control, if so.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6610 on: April 14, 2018, 03:40:46 PM »

Well, first off - that's alcohol abuse right there.

This happened Frizz?

+1 for massive self control, if so.

Yeah, it happened. The evening was a whole lot less fun after that.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6611 on: April 17, 2018, 11:53:21 PM »

*sigh*

Well sweetheart, this is your last chance. I haven't heard from you in a week and I know you're not sick or anything because I see you at work laughing it up with other people. Either return my call or our "friendship" (if you can call it that) is done.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6612 on: April 18, 2018, 12:04:22 AM »

Is this The Girl Jev?

Darkside Points Please

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6613 on: April 18, 2018, 12:09:18 AM »

Is this The Girl Jev?

Who else would it be? I only have two people I call "friend," and the other one is a guy.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6614 on: April 18, 2018, 12:18:18 AM »

Who else would it be? I only have two people I call "friend," and the other one is a guy.
Sorry to hear that Jev, I hope she gets back to you.

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: