Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1312959 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6900 on: June 06, 2018, 08:46:37 PM »

Vent all you want. My original post on the subject was a mini vent as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6901 on: June 06, 2018, 10:26:51 PM »

(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)BANKS(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)INSPECTORS(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)

Okay that makes me feel a tiny tiny bit better.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6902 on: June 07, 2018, 12:42:43 AM »

(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)Apertment Managegement(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)Affordable Housing(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)(expletive)

Didn't work for me. Damn.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6903 on: June 07, 2018, 01:30:43 AM »

Oh Boy...  Roll Eyes   really ?!  Tongue

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6904 on: June 07, 2018, 06:52:29 AM »

Oh Boy...  Roll Eyes   really ?!  Tongue

For reals, meals and special holiday deals. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6905 on: June 07, 2018, 12:52:22 PM »

Quicky explanation on my ranting. We have an accept offer to buy a house, bank does their stuff and says we are approved then goes "oh it has been on the market too long we need an appraisal that will cost you $300 win or lose" so he goes in and the place has been empty and the yard uncared for but the house itself is near perfect, he gives it a fair rating on the outside based on long grass and trees that need trimming. The inside is a different story it is dirty and there are a couple of holes in the dry wall and the kitchen and bathrooms are dated he rates that as poor, he then goes and say that the house will be unlivable within 20 years if left in it's current state. Well duh any house will collapse if left unmaintained for 20 years. The roof is straight and dry with newer metal on it, the floors are straight and true, the beams underneath are all good the foundation has no cracks. But based on some jerk saying it will fall down in 20 years we can't get a mortgage on it anymore. AND we are out 300 bucks for some guy who has and requires no schooling or licencing to pooch everything. In the meantime you have several realtors and a contractor and myself and my wife who have worked as contractors who are all baffled by what this idiot is seeing.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6906 on: June 07, 2018, 01:10:06 PM »

Ugh that is aggravating Xamon. I have to deal with similar crap for my job... insurance adjusters *grumbles*

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6907 on: June 07, 2018, 01:56:12 PM »

Quicky explanation on my ranting. We have an accept offer to buy a house, bank does their stuff and says we are approved then goes "oh it has been on the market too long we need an appraisal that will cost you $300 win or lose" so he goes in and the place has been empty and the yard uncared for but the house itself is near perfect, he gives it a fair rating on the outside based on long grass and trees that need trimming. The inside is a different story it is dirty and there are a couple of holes in the dry wall and the kitchen and bathrooms are dated he rates that as poor, he then goes and say that the house will be unlivable within 20 years if left in it's current state. Well duh any house will collapse if left unmaintained for 20 years. The roof is straight and dry with newer metal on it, the floors are straight and true, the beams underneath are all good the foundation has no cracks. But based on some jerk saying it will fall down in 20 years we can't get a mortgage on it anymore. AND we are out 300 bucks for some guy who has and requires no schooling or licencing to pooch everything. In the meantime you have several realtors and a contractor and myself and my wife who have worked as contractors who are all baffled by what this idiot is seeing.
That's when I would raise hell with the bank and have them send out more competent appraiser...gratis. 

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6908 on: June 07, 2018, 03:31:36 PM »

Banks and insurance.... two industries that should NOT be privatized and for profit. When they're out to make a profit, they'll reject anybody for any reason. Not usually good ones.

It's like the people who get dropped from their insurance as soon as they actually get sick. Roll Eyes

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6909 on: June 07, 2018, 03:52:21 PM »

Banks and insurance.... two industries that should NOT be privatized and for profit. When they're out to make a profit, they'll reject anybody for any reason. Not usually good ones.

It's like the people who get dropped from their insurance as soon as they actually get sick. Roll Eyes
Let's sum this up with "money institutions, UGH!"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6910 on: June 07, 2018, 04:03:33 PM »

Let's sum this up with "money institutions, UGH!"

Basically!  Angry

(Sig by me!)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6911 on: June 07, 2018, 04:09:17 PM »

I'm with Logos on that one.  Go to your bank with the approval and the appraisal and your own evaluation and raise some real stink.  The more senior the manager the better.  Odds are pretty good they'll reverse it, especially if it really is a case of cosmetics (which is sounds like) and someone just popping off.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #6912 on: June 07, 2018, 08:13:01 PM »

So instead who would run them? A government that, has proven over and over no matter who is in office, is corrupt?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6913 on: June 07, 2018, 08:24:09 PM »

So instead who would run them? A government that, has proven over and over no matter who is in office, is corrupt?

As opposed to large companies who have proven, time and again, that they will always do things for maximum profit, rather than what is right/in the best interest of their employees and the customers they so profess to care so much about?

Moving on:

One more job rejection.... at least Target had the decency to get back to me. I got the cookie cutter HR email apologizing for "not being able to offer you a job at this time."

I'm also, as of right now, not going back to school. My life is totally friggin wonderful.   Cry

(Sig by me!)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #6914 on: June 07, 2018, 09:11:47 PM »

As opposed to large companies who have proven, time and again, that they will always do things for maximum profit, rather than what is right/in the best interest of their employees and the customers they so profess to care so much about?

Moving on:

One more job rejection.... at least Target had the decency to get back to me. I got the cookie cutter HR email apologizing for "not being able to offer you a job at this time."

I'm also, as of right now, not going back to school. My life is totally friggin wonderful.   Cry

Deleted

Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: