Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313425 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8010 on: April 06, 2020, 08:24:09 PM »

I need a haircut but all the barbers and hair stylists are closed down.

Same here too. I'm tempted to let my Family use my clipper set, but i'm not that desperate, yet.

Oh, my rant for the day. Why do morons pick the perfect time to do something totally moronic? Went to my "critical infrastructure" job and found out someone on Friday flipped the breakers on the UPS banks and all our servers lost power and had their firmware corrupted. It took about 4 hours to restore all of the servers and get them back up and running.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #8011 on: April 06, 2020, 08:41:08 PM »

Same here too. I'm tempted to let my Family use my clipper set, but i'm not that desperate, yet.
I went to a barber one time when I was 13. He butchered my hair. My mom cut it until I was 12 and I've done it myself ever since. I'm half black though so its a lot easier. I've cut straight hair for friends and it's much harder. Now that I'm thinning out, I just shave it. It's SO much easier and more comfortable.

Why do morons pick the perfect time to do something totally moronic?
Umm... because morons? Roll Eyes

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8012 on: April 06, 2020, 09:00:47 PM »

Why do morons pick the perfect time to do something totally moronic?

I like Darwin's Law of natural selection. Unfortunately, it's not fast enough

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8013 on: April 07, 2020, 06:44:53 AM »

I went to a barber one time when I was 13. He butchered my hair. My mom cut it until I was 12 and I've done it myself ever since. I'm half black though so its a lot easier. I've cut straight hair for friends and it's much harder. Now that I'm thinning out, I just shave it. It's SO much easier and more comfortable.
Umm... because morons? Roll Eyes

Get a decent machine the price of an average lightsaber and get quick shave every morning, easy!

Haven't tried shaving with a lightsaber though....

Hmm, so if we're lucky they all die out in a couple of decades?

But what about the ones who want at least 24 kids? They seem to reproduce much faster then the average non-moron.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8014 on: April 07, 2020, 11:12:46 AM »

Hmm, so if we're lucky they all die out in a couple of decades?

But what about the ones who want at least 24 kids? They seem to reproduce much faster then the average non-moron.

That's what I was saying, it's not working fast enough. Smart people are waiting later in their lives to have children, the dumb ones are like "Let's #$%&!" and multiply faster than jack rabbits during Spring

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8015 on: April 07, 2020, 01:21:53 PM »

We have zero occurrences at work for Covid-19. Yesterday a employee who had been out for a week, I don’t know the reason but it was scheduled off so guessing vacation/time off. Comes back to work yesterday. Gets sent home and we find out today her sister just tested positive for Covid-19. Don’t know details because management hasn’t addressed it. Only what’s going around from people talking. But the assumption is that she was home all week with family that had symptoms but hadn’t gotten the results of the test back yet.
Her stupidity may just have infected out whole warehouse.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #8016 on: April 07, 2020, 01:53:40 PM »

I've been suffering some bad allergy symptoms for the last 2 weeks, but mostly just when I want to go to sleep.
Coughing, shortness of breath, congestion in my nose. Very loud wheezing as I breathe
It's gotten so bad that I have to sleep on the couch so my wife can sleep.

I was worried it might be Covid19 but I haven't been exposed to my knowledge and we've all been quarantined for about a month now.
I also don't have most of the other coronavirus symptoms like fever, dry cough (my coughs are definitely not dry) and lack of smell/taste. Most of my symptoms also go away by midmorning by the time my normal allergy meds take affect.

So overall I'm confident and thankful that I don't have Covid19, but being indoors all day in our  less-than-well ventilated apartment during allergy season has given my the worst allergy symptoms I've ever had.
I actually dread sleeping now.

-

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8017 on: April 07, 2020, 02:03:07 PM »

I don't want to worrie you, hate to be the bearer of not so good news, but here in the Netherlands they told us that the symptoms might be worse (or come up) in the evening.
Call a doctor for advice just as a precaution?

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8018 on: April 07, 2020, 04:55:19 PM »

Not the best time to bring up natural selection. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #8019 on: April 07, 2020, 05:31:59 PM »

I don't want to worrie you, hate to be the bearer of not so good news, but here in the Netherlands they told us that the symptoms might be worse (or come up) in the evening.
Call a doctor for advice just as a precaution?

I probably will if I develop a fever, but right now I feel good and overall this isn't so different from what I experience every year at this time (even my dog have bad skin allergies at this time) so I'm not particularly alarmed.
I'm just annoyed that the symptoms seem to get worse each and every year and particularly now since I'm not getting enough fresh air.

-

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8020 on: April 07, 2020, 08:49:13 PM »

I probably will if I develop a fever, but right now I feel good and overall this isn't so different from what I experience every year at this time (even my dog have bad skin allergies at this time) so I'm not particularly alarmed.
I'm just annoyed that the symptoms seem to get worse each and every year and particularly now since I'm not getting enough fresh air.

-
Totally sounds like allergies to me as well. COVID is a dry cough because it's inflammation not congestion. So right now I think your are OK.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #8021 on: April 08, 2020, 03:57:36 AM »

I have the same stuffy nose and dry cough I get this time every year. Love allergies.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8022 on: April 08, 2020, 12:13:16 PM »

And now my job is cutting our hours to 32 a week and not giving us a raise until July.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8023 on: April 08, 2020, 12:21:37 PM »

I've been suffering some bad allergy symptoms for the last 2 weeks, but mostly just when I want to go to sleep.
Coughing, shortness of breath, congestion in my nose. Very loud wheezing as I breathe
It's gotten so bad that I have to sleep on the couch so my wife can sleep.

I was worried it might be Covid19 but I haven't been exposed to my knowledge and we've all been quarantined for about a month now.
I also don't have most of the other coronavirus symptoms like fever, dry cough (my coughs are definitely not dry) and lack of smell/taste. Most of my symptoms also go away by midmorning by the time my normal allergy meds take affect.

So overall I'm confident and thankful that I don't have Covid19, but being indoors all day in our  less-than-well ventilated apartment during allergy season has given my the worst allergy symptoms I've ever had.
I actually dread sleeping now.

-

I'd definitely give your doctor a call. If they deem that the test is necessary, they'll get one ordered for you but it doesn't appear to me like it is. I have a friend who had it and he couldn't even get on his phone let alone the forum so I say it's good news that you can even if you're miserable right now. Keep us updated

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #8024 on: April 09, 2020, 06:22:15 PM »

I have the same stuffy nose and dry cough I get this time every year. Love allergies.
Yes, the allegories have been killer for me this year, more intense and earlier than normal. Not good timing to have most covid symptoms as I work in a hospital setting and am already freaked out by the exposure. Have to have my temperature taken twice a day just to get into my office. Even as a health care worker, they won’t test me without a fever. So I keep pressing forward each day thankful to be working, sneezing, rubbing my red eyes and remaining hopeful I develop a fever or worse. I feel for everyone affected.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: