Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306751 times)
Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8025 on: April 15, 2020, 08:00:39 AM »

Computer mouse broke! Left mouse button ain't working anymore!!!!

You know how often you use that button??  Angry

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8026 on: April 15, 2020, 09:47:05 AM »

Computer mouse broke! Left mouse button ain't working anymore!!!!

You know how often you use that button??  Angry

Every minute for at least 12 hours a day

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #8027 on: April 17, 2020, 06:57:53 AM »

I have a broken wisdom tooth that can't come out for another week, and two broken toes.

Hoping that, no matter how bad things are for any of you, you're doing better than I am.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8028 on: April 17, 2020, 11:34:00 AM »

Here in the office this morning to take pictures of badge readers for our electrical company. Not really a vent since I want to get out of the house

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8029 on: April 17, 2020, 12:26:02 PM »

IT'S #$%&ING SNOWING. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8030 on: April 20, 2020, 06:25:05 AM »

Not much reactions on my part, reading is hard, headache is real  Angry

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #8031 on: April 20, 2020, 11:17:14 AM »

Bloody FedEx delayed the delivery date of my order by 15 days. It went from the shop in Texas to St Paul, MN in two days. Now it sits there not moving. That’s less than six hours away. If there wasn’t a ban on crossing state lines I would seriously consider going after it.

Light side points when warranted

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #8032 on: April 26, 2020, 12:32:49 AM »

Bloody FedEx delayed the delivery date of my order by 15 days. It went from the shop in Texas to St Paul, MN in two days. Now it sits there not moving. That’s less than six hours away. If there wasn’t a ban on crossing state lines I would seriously consider going after it.

Ban on crossing State Lines?  Seriously?
I live in a city right on the state line, pretty much have to cross it daily, in fact, have been while running a friend to and from medical appointments for his cancer treatments...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8033 on: April 27, 2020, 10:36:43 AM »

Usually when I vent it’s out of frustration and anger. Now I just want to vent out of disappointment and sadness. But I can’t bring myself to actually talk about what’s bothering me. Not because it’s really bad, actually the opposite. It’s so mundane and trivial I can’t vent without feeling bad because I know there are people out there in a much worse situation then I am in. I’m lucky to be where I am at the moment.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8034 on: April 27, 2020, 12:44:07 PM »

Usually when I vent it’s out of frustration and anger. Now I just want to vent out of disappointment and sadness. But I can’t bring myself to actually talk about what’s bothering me. Not because it’s really bad, actually the opposite. It’s so mundane and trivial I can’t vent without feeling bad because I know there are people out there in a much worse situation then I am in. I’m lucky to be where I am at the moment.
Just my 2¢s: as long as you're not disparaging anyone, venting is cathartic.  And I think that ESPECIALLY since you qualified it compared to others, you clearly aren't self-centered and oblivious to the trials and tribulations of the world.  Sometimes it's good to have a friend who just listens  Smiley

...And I say that includes the good people here (even Logos done in jest of course  Smiley).  That's the great thing about this forum: wonderful people that go above and beyond the definition of "hobbyist" where they are vested in their fellow lightsaber enthusiast.  Goodness knows that I have made some great friends here  Cheesy

...But if that doesn't work for you, shoot me a PM and I promise to do nothing but listen  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #8035 on: April 27, 2020, 02:29:52 PM »

In the four to five weeks that we have had this stay at home order I have had to work since the store I work at is an Essential business that must stay open.  I have had the onerous job of directing customers to the main doors of the store so that they could be counted since we are only allowed to have 100 customers in the building at any time. 

Since the stay at home order has been put into effect and people have to stay home I’m confused as to why home improvement stores have been so busy...people finally have time to paint “that room” or fix “that problem in the kitchen” or “put mulch down” or “go shopping because their bored”!

These fine customers are the people that come to the store and swear at me and cuss me out just for asking them to use the main entrance to the store.  I’ve been demeaned and called every combination of swear word names in the book constantly for four weeks and the management has done nothing to curb the issue with the customers...I don’t know how much longer I can handle this nonsense. 

I need a new job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8036 on: May 01, 2020, 03:50:17 PM »

IT vent for the day:

Printers are sustained only by the pain of their user fueling a foul black magic. I know not the powers I wield to subdue these mechanical Sphinx's, only that it causes me pain.

Go digital, save your IT guy.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8037 on: May 01, 2020, 05:21:56 PM »

Seriously, and tell your clients to stop using the fax machine too. That's what emails are for

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8038 on: May 04, 2020, 02:36:21 PM »

Ugh shopdisney is a pain in the butt. Dropping exclusive stuff today and the moment it drop the page is a mess. After a half hour of trying I get the item I want in the cart and yet to the payment second and it won’t process any of my payments

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8039 on: May 04, 2020, 02:44:51 PM »

I wonder if site is overloaded?

Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print