Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: What TV Shows Do You Watch?  (Read 17233 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« on: October 22, 2012, 06:44:43 PM »

What it says on the tin. What TV shows do you watch regularly? Not what you're watching right now in the background, what shows you take time out of your day to sit down and watch every week.

For me, Grey's Anatomy and Revenge are currently my can't miss shows. I also usually watch Supernatural(haven't caught any of this season yet, thanks to being incredibly busy on Wednesdays), South Park, and Family Guy when I catch them.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 06:52:27 PM »

Psych, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Arrow, more Psych, The Walking Dead and Supernatural.

So far TJ this season of Supernatural is shaping up to top the rest, then again they do that every season. lol

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 07:09:11 PM »

I'm currently watching Kamen Rider (the original series). The shows that I take time out of my day to watch every week are: Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, and The Walking Dead. How predictable, right?  Cool It's such a shame that I can only watch the first two on the interwebz though  Sad

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 07:10:54 PM »

Psych, the first five seasons of Bones, MLP:FIM (duh), The Clone Wars, PPG, The Twilight Zone, and occasionally some old sitcoms.

no

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 07:11:58 PM »

Flashpoint
Revolution
Arrow
Walking Dead
Castle

ill halfway pay attention to

Person of Interest
Bones

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »

Psych, the first five seasons of Bones, MLP:FIM (duh), The Clone Wars, PPG, The Twilight Zone, and occasionally some old sitcoms.

Bones!

I knew I forgot one. lol

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 09:30:22 PM »

Hmmm... regularly doesn't exactly describe my TV habits (especially since we dropped our cable), but I'll give it a shot.

The only things I generally watch that are currently running are Glee, Burn Notice, Big Bang Theory, and True Blood.  Back when we had cable I would end up watching stuff like Criminal Minds too, but only very casually.

Mostly we use Netflix... we've thus far finished Charmed, Firefly, and most of the old seasons of Burn Notice (the gf hasn't seen them), and we're into season 2 of Buffy at this point.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 09:42:24 PM »

Burn Notice (Chuck Finley FTW)
Revolution
Supernatural
Last Resort

Sometimes I watch Covert Affairs but mainly just for Piper Perabo.  I only catch it here and there.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 09:43:40 PM »

I should add How I Met Your Mother to my list. And The Big Bang Theory to my occasionals.

I'm actually surprised at the lack of The Clone Wars so far. I figured that would be something most of us on here watch.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 09:48:49 PM »

I should add How I Met Your Mother to my list. And The Big Bang Theory to my occasionals.

I'm actually surprised at the lack of The Clone Wars so far. I figured that would be something most of us on here watch.

A lot of the people here are the picky fans (or what I call 1/2 fans because they're actually only fans of half of SW).... as in the sort that only likes the OT. The CW probably gets more hate on here than love.

I'm not one of those fans, so I watch the CW all the time and I've seen every episode so far.

no

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 10:01:01 PM »

A lot of the people here are the picky fans (or what I call 1/2 fans because they're actually only fans of half of SW).... as in the sort that only likes the OT. The CW probably gets more hate on here than love.

I'm not one of those fans, so I watch the CW all the time and I've seen every episode so far.

Nah, American television just sucks Wink

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 10:24:03 PM »

I have my issues with the PT, and I hold a vendetta against the CW for what they did to my beloved Dathomir, but I will admit to having watched a couple seasons of it and having several episodes I like.

Personally, I don't think American TV ALL sucks.... just most of the new stuff. lol I pretty much only watch old junk anyways, American or Japanese. I live more off my DVDs than I do of TV. That said..... (on DVD)

Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Ranma 1/2
Maison Ikkoku
Scrubs
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Star Trek TOS

And that's just what I've been watching the last couple days. lol I'm horrible.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Thonolan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 10:34:15 PM »

American: Arrow, NCIS:LA, Hawaii five-o, Elementary, Merlin.

Anime: sword art online, eureka 7 AO, trying out zetsuen no tempest and btoom.

I watched the first season of clone wars, but never picked up the rest. If you are interested in midieval England, I would also heavily suggest the Tudors.http://imdb.com/title/tt0758790

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 10:36:45 PM »

Mostly cartoons. Ha.  Cheesy

Spongebob, adventure time, regular show,the amazing world of gumball, walking dead, Gundam, The Clone Wars, family guy, american dad, pawn stars, counting cars.  Tongue

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 10:38:58 PM »

I watched the first few episodes of the original Gundam on youtube once. Need to go back and finish it, it was pretty sweet. Also need to buy the rest of Robotech.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: