Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2057894 times)
ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Master of my own path

« Reply #2550 on: April 23, 2015, 09:36:43 PM »

Welp, might as well post this.

Ditto (Clippy wheel thing isn't visible in these because I was balancing the saber on it)
(Also Dark lighting. Whoops)

Hmmm...Still don't know what to call it (u-u) ...Oh well.

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #2551 on: April 24, 2015, 01:31:55 AM »

I feel this saber should be named "Aether".

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #2552 on: April 24, 2015, 01:13:41 PM »

I feel this saber should be named "Aether".

I actually really like that c:

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

« Reply #2553 on: April 24, 2015, 01:37:20 PM »

I think it's because that particular picture, the bottom one, reminds me of this.

In Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, one of the secret bosses uses these "Etheral Blades", but we all know they're lightsabers. The blue with the black and the windows reminded me of the Etheral Blades, so, Aether.

Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #2554 on: April 24, 2015, 02:05:51 PM »

wwwooooo another dominix V4 fan, looks really good in blue with windows

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #2555 on: April 24, 2015, 02:21:18 PM »

In Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, one of the secret bosses uses these "Etheral Blades", but we all know they're lightsabers. The blue with the black and the windows reminded me of the Etheral Blades, so, Aether.

Huh, I've never played Kingdom Hearts myself...Another thing to add onto the list I suppose. Either way I really like the name, it sounds very suitable for it Smiley

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #2556 on: April 24, 2015, 02:29:32 PM »

wwwooooo another dominix V4 fan, looks really good in blue with windows

Nope, guess again. This one is the Dark Initiate LE v4. Though I do really like the Dominix LE v4 as well, I wanted something not necessarily small, but not lengthy. I actually had my eye on the Dominix LE v4 at first for a starting saber, but noticed the Initiate and really like the fact it was only about 10 inches and looked almost exactly the same. The windows though is honestly what sold me on it. Even if I switch it to Red/Violet it still looks byoutiful. Swinging it around all day yesterday and getting a feel for the blade already makes me love it more. Zero regrets. It fits like a glove (^~^)

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

Connah
Knight Commander

« Reply #2557 on: April 24, 2015, 02:37:22 PM »

ah its the smaller brother of the dominix, I was considering getting that myself but with a longer blade but settled on getting the dominix as with windows and a longer blade the dark initiate would cost the same and after handling it I like the extra length of the dominix.

the vertical windows are what sold me too, was considering a sentinel, but nah, the vertical windows did it for me

Dominix V4 VA with sound

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

« Reply #2558 on: April 24, 2015, 02:43:38 PM »

Huh, I've never played Kingdom Hearts myself...Another thing to add onto the list I suppose. Either way I really like the name, it sounds very suitable for it Smiley
Glad I could help. ^__^ I'm still trying to come up with a name for my Flamberge, but no luck. I wanted to call it "Falchion", which sounds cool, but a Falchion is a one-handed sword, and the Flamberge is anything but one-handed.

Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2559 on: April 24, 2015, 04:02:39 PM »

Sooooooo prrreeeeettttttyyyyy. I want one.

Depending on your colors of your Flam, you could call it "Divine Justice"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #2560 on: April 24, 2015, 05:21:41 PM »

Glad I could help. ^__^ I'm still trying to come up with a name for my Flamberge, but no luck. I wanted to call it "Falchion", which sounds cool, but a Falchion is a one-handed sword, and the Flamberge is anything but one-handed.

I would return the favor and try to help, but honestly when it comes to names I'm terrible. Like the worst. Take RPG's for example. It usually literally takes at least 30 minutes for me to come up with even a simple character name. I have to research things before I make a final decision. I'm an extremely indecisive person. EXTREMELY indecisive. Even for things like mounts, game save slots, or weapon names I'm just brutal at. Though when I finally manage to pick something I'm usually content with it, and it usually pays off with complements I get for it. It's just one of those things that takes time I suppose. With me at least.

Though, if opinions/quick suggestions help, I'd personally go with something vanguard-y, if that makes sense. The Flamberge just looks like something a Paladin, or Vanguard would wield. Like a Crusader. I'd personally attempt to try and go with something Kightly/Heroic/Justice related. For example, something like "Scimitar", "Basilisk", "Liberator" or "Disciple". I dunno. Pretty Linear, I know, but just spewing out a few ideas I suppose. 

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #2561 on: April 24, 2015, 05:38:02 PM »

ah its the smaller brother of the dominix, I was considering getting that myself but with a longer blade but settled on getting the dominix as with windows and a longer blade the dark initiate would cost the same and after handling it I like the extra length of the dominix.

the vertical windows are what sold me too, was considering a sentinel, but nah, the vertical windows did it for me

I still got the 32' blade though. Still, I dislike heavy lengthy weapons. I like things you can move quickly. I like being able to use my agility and nimbleness. Medium length things, like the Initiate, I can handle, but buffy, sluggish, heavy things I can't stand. Sidearms>Rifles, Daggers/Short Swords>Claymores/Long Swords.

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2562 on: April 24, 2015, 05:41:09 PM »

Though, if opinions/quick suggestions help, I'd personally go with something vanguard-y, if that makes sense. The Flamberge just looks like something a Paladin, or Vanguard would wield. Like a Crusader. I'd personally attempt to try and go with something Kightly/Heroic/Justice related. For example, something like "Scimitar", "Basilisk", "Liberator" or "Disciple". I dunno. Pretty Linear, I know, but just spewing out a few ideas I suppose. 

Already got dibs on the name "Crusader" Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #2563 on: April 24, 2015, 07:21:51 PM »

Already got dibs on the name "Crusader" Grin

Nah you silly goose, not as a saber name, I meant like these jerks:

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

Connah
Knight Commander

« Reply #2564 on: April 24, 2015, 07:35:58 PM »

I still got the 32' blade though. Still, I dislike heavy lengthy weapons. I like things you can move quickly. I like being able to use my agility and nimbleness. Medium length things, like the Initiate, I can handle, but buffy, sluggish, heavy things I can't stand. Sidearms>Rifles, Daggers/Short Swords>Claymores/Long Swords.

ah, i'm used to using heavy weaponry from years as a battle re-enactor, for example my bastard sword (yes that is the proper name for this sword type) is 2.5 kg. but that's ok cause my job is to smash bill lines, break formations and generally make a mess of what ever is in front of me (including the occasional Richard III)

as for naming i'm pretty un-imaginative although I do refer to the bastard sword as "the bastard" and I've named my dagger (that matches the sword in hilt and pommel design) "the prick", upon having a play with the dagger a friend did say "if ever there was a weapon to be called needle, this is it"

Dominix V4 VA with sound

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: