Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2057877 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #2970 on: October 10, 2015, 04:50:32 AM »

I am the Chosen One.   

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #2971 on: October 10, 2015, 05:30:59 AM »

I am the Chosen One.   

Leave the younglings alone.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2972 on: October 10, 2015, 05:47:07 AM »

Leave the younglings alone.

Dear Pod Person,

Please release Drahcir from your clutches before I destroy you.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #2973 on: October 10, 2015, 06:02:54 AM »

Dear Pod Person,

Please release Drahcir from your clutches before I destroy you.

I was just egging you on.
 Wink
It looks really nice.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2974 on: October 10, 2015, 06:11:58 AM »

Fantastic costume Nox...+1! Wouldn't mind seeing more detail of it, looks well crafted even with the lighting in this pic.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2975 on: October 10, 2015, 06:22:22 AM »

I was just egging you on.
 Wink
It looks really nice.

LOL, I know!  I just had to give you sh*t because I like you.  Wink

Fantastic costume Nox...+1! Wouldn't mind seeing more detail of it, looks well crafted even with the lighting in this pic.

Thanks, hazard!  Here's a shot with the lights on.  Smiley  I haven't gotten a proper glove yet.  That's just my "stand-in" until my commission is done.  I'll be getting a different saber, too.  Wink

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #2976 on: October 10, 2015, 01:11:52 PM »

I am the Chosen One.   

Looking pretty snazzy there, Nox! Once that CO comes in you'll definitely make people do a double-take.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2977 on: October 10, 2015, 02:22:05 PM »

Thanks, hazard!  Here's a shot with the lights on.  Smiley  I haven't gotten a proper glove yet.  That's just my "stand-in" until my commission is done.  I'll be getting a different saber, too.  Wink

Point for another pic thx Smiley. It's all coming together very nicely. I like your Sentinel but I imagine it's not the proportion or style/accuracy you're going for. Looking fwd to seeing more as you accumulate more of your pieces for your cosplay. Cheesy. (And another saber...! Shocked Shocked Shocked)

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2978 on: October 10, 2015, 03:15:43 PM »

Been a long time since I've posted in here, I do that many events I'm kinda eh, another picture of me in my Jedi outfit. Hopefully this will be one of the last photos before the rest of the undersuiting is retired to make way for a more screen accurate SWTOR Jedi.

This was at a toy fair today with our local R4 (who is utterly adorable and makes me wanna build our astromech already!) And my shockcore double bladed saber in AB. Never fails to draw smiles and make eyes boggle- and get me told I've got a Darth Maul saber and it's the wrong colour  Roll Eyes

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2979 on: October 10, 2015, 03:29:27 PM »

@Nox, that Anakin is cool =] A Graflex is needed I think Tongue I've been looking and looking for a good Anakin glove that isn't Rubies made. Thinking of putting together an Anakin myself here soon. I already have the Jedi Robe dark brown robe so I'm good there. Just not sure about their tunic sets and such

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2980 on: October 10, 2015, 03:44:22 PM »

@Nox, that Anakin is cool =] A Graflex is needed I think Tongue I've been looking and looking for a good Anakin glove that isn't Rubies made. Thinking of putting together an Anakin myself here soon. I already have the Jedi Robe dark brown robe so I'm good there. Just not sure about their tunic sets and such

Nah, no Graflex for me right now.  This Chosen One wants . . . a Chosen One.  Wink  I bought that glove at Party City, of all places.  It's actually pretty well done for the price.  The thing is lined and very thick.  Buckles are a bit too loose, but like I said, it's just my stand in until the custom is finished.  That's actually the child's gauntlet, which is MUCH more well-made than the adult one.  I was kind of shocked.  I was even more shocked that it fit me, considering I have such wide hand span and super long fingers.  I don't know what "child" it's made for lol.   I think it might have been an "oops" because I tried on every glove on the shelf and that one fit with mysterious perfection.  All of the others were much smaller.  Guess it was meant to be mine!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2981 on: October 10, 2015, 09:08:51 PM »

Some nice pics, Nox, I'm sure it was the last thing some younglings ever saw.  The haircut really adds to the look!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2982 on: October 10, 2015, 09:51:44 PM »

Some nice pics, Nox, I'm sure it was the last thing some younglings ever saw.  The haircut really adds to the look!

Thanks, Prowl!  If I was going to emulate my favorite Jedi, I wanted to do it right.  Wink  I also do not miss my super long hair at all, so it may stay "Skyguy-ed" for a very long time.    Cheesy

Scaring younglings is my favorite hobby.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2983 on: October 10, 2015, 10:32:00 PM »

Hmm. Weird especially coming from them Tongue Their commercial is still annoying though. I don't ever remember hearing any studdering in Thriller. Just saying Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2984 on: October 11, 2015, 01:04:15 AM »

Haven't posted here regularly in forever so. Things have been kinda hectic so. But having me a Sith kinda weekend though Tongue Oh and my Captain Phasma poster Cheesy And inverted blade color art thing. Its like that on all those certain prints for some reason. I'm liking Phasma more and more for some reason

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: