Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2058024 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5790 on: May 14, 2017, 02:51:54 AM »

I gotta agree with Dutchman, that staff looks amazing.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5791 on: May 14, 2017, 01:25:17 PM »

Twin Standard Issues.

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:50:05 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

eladlala
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #5792 on: May 14, 2017, 03:04:11 PM »

Archon v3.1

UPDATE:  PB pic removed.  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:49:50 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5793 on: May 14, 2017, 03:34:44 PM »

Lookin good Isola and eladlala ... points have been distributed accordingly  Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5794 on: May 14, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »

Any Overwatch fans?

It's weird to me how odd the Black Series sabers look in photos.  They had a couple on the wall at GameStop.  I've never really gotten to try any of them out.  Not really impressed.

UPDATE:  PB pic removed.  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:50:53 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #5795 on: May 14, 2017, 06:48:20 PM »

Twin Standard Issues

While I am not particularly drawn to the standard issue hilts, that picture is AWESOME Isola  Cool

Archon v3.1

Still one of my all-time favorite sabers^^  Looking good Eladlala  Wink

Any Overwatch fans?

It's weird to me how odd the Black Series sabers look in photos.  They had a couple on the wall at GameStop.  I've never really gotten to try any of them out.  Not really impressed.

LOL my nephew just introduced me to Overwatch yesterday  Tongue  Great pic Sam!

BTW you look damn menacing Grin
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:52:19 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Vervidian
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 80

"This is madness."

« Reply #5796 on: May 15, 2017, 04:57:51 PM »

I love my Initiate v4 staff, it's a May the 4th present from my wife!
Originally Adegan Silver but for the time being I filtered it to sentinel yellow. Just a quick phone picture snap from this evening, it's noisy like hell and even the color shows rather orange but we'll bring out the proper camera once we're over the busy working period...

Blurry shot or not, looking sharp as always, Medwyn, with a mischievous Chirrut Imwe vibe going in this one - point to you, good sir!

Jedi Sentinel Vervidian

Armory:
Emperor's Hand - Diamond RGBA
Catalyst - Diamond RGBW (Mrs. Verv's)
Sentinel LE v4 stunt - Guardian Blue - Mainhand Battle Saber
Sentinel v4 stunt - Consular Green ***raffle prize*** - Offhand Battle Saber
Initiate LE v2 - Guardian Blue (Lil Verv's)
2 stunt sabers as gifts - CG Prophecy, FO Tri-Cree Dominix

I feel the light side calling me!

Kal591
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #5797 on: May 15, 2017, 09:16:15 PM »

Decided to show a couple of pics of the first piece of my fully original custlmized "Grey Jedi " costume that I am starting to piece together. This costume is going to be based more on a tactical look rather than the traditional jedi.

I like this, and as a "tactical Sith" I very much approve of it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:54:36 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5798 on: May 15, 2017, 10:18:44 PM »

I need a Sith mask Tongue I'm wanting this one badly, has like a frowny face going on, all black, they have a black eye mesh version now. Probably the last thing I'll get for my Sith costume. Might get some Sith Empire decals for it too so its not so plain looking and maybe some silver pin stripes or something. I'll have to drill small holes at least near the mouth and nose areas x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #5799 on: May 16, 2017, 12:52:32 AM »

I like this, and as a "tactical Sith" I very much approve of it. If someday our paths cross, I will show you respect before our blades clash.

Dude! Kal591! I freakin love it!!!! Your costume is so badass! I too approve and can feel your anger. It gives you focus. You would be worthy opponent. BTW, love your collection on the shelves. Very cool stuff! Point to you for tactical taste
May the force be with you

Dutchman my man, you say such kind words. I hope I can live up to the expectation. Appreciate your support brother. Will try not to let you down.

Twin Standard Issues

Isola, that is one of the coolest saber pics I have seen on here! I just the got the Dark version of that saber with the vertical grooves and Sun Riders Destiny. I love it!

Archon v3.1

Eladlala, Man I have to agree with Dutchman on this brother...one of my favorite hilts as well!
Also, Great Pic my saber friend.

I love my Initiate v4 staff, it's a May the 4th present from my wife!
Originally Adegan Silver but for the time being I filtered it to sentinel yellow. Just a quick phone picture snap from this evening, it's noisy like hell and even the color shows rather orange but we'll bring out the proper camera once we're over the busy working period...

That staff is tight Medwyn!
I think I am gonna have to reconsider getting a saber with Adegan silver with color disc. That yellow just draws you in. Very sleek like Knights of the Old Republic.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:58:04 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #5800 on: May 16, 2017, 02:19:57 AM »

I like this, and as a "tactical Sith" I very much approve of it. If someday our paths cross, I will show you respect before our blades clash.
[

OK Kal, between you and Grey Sam I absolutely LOVE the idea of tactical Jedi/Sith^^  BOTH of your outfits are BOMB  Grin  I'm an armor nut and have to give you both MAD props for the unorthodox yet AWESOME martial costumes!  And if you both come together for some pics?!  AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD Shocked I seriously wish I'd have thought of these (they are both so cool)!  I'm just lucky to be a part of these forums while at the same time as so many good people ;DD

SO: special thanks to Grey Sam and With Kal--helping make these forums classy  Wink

I need a Sith mask Tongue I'm wanting this one badly, has like a frowny face going on, all black, they have a black eye mesh version now. Probably the last thing I'll get for my Sith costume. Might get some Sith Empire decals for it too so its not so plain looking and maybe some silver pin stripes or something. I'll have to drill small holes at least near the mouth and nose areas x.x

I would like to see your Sith costume^^  It already sounds damned good  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:58:45 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5801 on: May 16, 2017, 03:32:13 AM »

That definitely sounds awesome Zren! I saw your sith costume that you posted a little while back and the addition of the mask your describing would definitely complete it.

Hey Dutchman, noticed you own a graflex...would love to see a pic sometime. That's another fav of mine that I don't have just yet. Thanks again for the props! I too love being a member of this forum and all great people in it....my people....no...our people.

*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5802 on: May 16, 2017, 04:19:44 AM »

Definitely feel like my Aeon V3 was more meant to be blue blade Tongue

Blue5 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #5803 on: May 17, 2017, 01:16:04 AM »

Hey Dutchman, noticed you own a graflex...would love to see a pic sometime. That's another fav of mine that I don't have just yet. Thanks again for the props! I too love being a member of this forum and all great people in it....my people....no...our people.

Will do Sam^^  Just need to unscrew my phone first  Tongue  I figure by that time I'll have my full Jedi robes as well  Wink

Props CERTAINLY well deserved my friend; your tactical Jedi is something I have ALWAYS wanted to see!

And I could NOT have put it better myself: "our people" indeed  Grin

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5804 on: May 17, 2017, 09:03:35 PM »

Here are some pics of my newest saber. The Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber. I love it! When I first saw it, I wasn't too impressed. thought it looked too basic and passed on it. I watched some reviews on it one night and noticed that some of the videos showed them having the vertical grooves on the hilt as well as the horizontal ones and it change the look enough to catch my eye. Everyone was stating that the hilt was nicely made and machined very well. They stated that it felt good in there hands. One of the guys stated that it worked well for spinning. Now that I have it, I totally see what they are all talking about. It is a beautifully made hilt. It is so extremely basic but with the machined vertical grooves added to the hilt, makes for a nice looking saber in my book. Got it with Sun Rider's Destiny  and that is one color I have been waiting to see in person. It is gorgeous!! Shout out to Ultrasabers once again and as I have stated numerous times on this forum and to the fine people that work in customer service, you make the best damn sabers in this galaxy!

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:00:04 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: