Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2057985 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6210 on: September 10, 2017, 04:59:53 AM »

So I did a test and I'll be able to post some regular pictures after all this week so. Just nothing too too fancy like before Tongue I don't have my Sith costume with me nor a fancier Sith saber yet so. I was told I can post with my one off custom at least when it comes in. Just had to think of an easy way to post some new cool pictures for you guys and figured it out. It'll be in the same area for now but it can't be helped until we get a place of our own x.x Which should be this week finally by the way so I'll try to keep updates on that too. So don't mind the same blank spaces when I do post new pictures for now =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6211 on: September 10, 2017, 02:20:28 PM »

So I did a test and I'll be able to post some regular pictures after all this week so. Just nothing too too fancy like before Tongue I don't have my Sith costume with me nor a fancier Sith saber yet so. I was told I can post with my one off custom at least when it comes in. Just had to think of an easy way to post some new cool pictures for you guys and figured it out. It'll be in the same area for now but it can't be helped until we get a place of our own x.x Which should be this week finally by the way so I'll try to keep updates on that too. So don't mind the same blank spaces when I do post new pictures for now =]
No worries Zren^^  And you post pics of your Sith costume when you can; no rush  Smiley

Sorry to interrupt the recent pommel love fest... Tongue

...Introducing my recently completed "original" wardrobe addition inspired by TIE Fighter Pilots & Shadow Troopers w/a twisted spritz of Sith. Wink

Awesome ensemble LR^^  One question (sorry, I've gotta ask): how hot is that particular costume?  Those are quality materials and look substantial.  Regardless, it's another example of your incredible talents my friend  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6212 on: September 10, 2017, 05:48:02 PM »

Awesome ensemble LR^^  One question (sorry, I've gotta ask): how hot is that particular costume?  Those are quality materials and look substantial.  Regardless, it's another example of your incredible talents my friend  Smiley
Great question, Dutchman...Since the PU flight suit material isn't perforated, it doesn't breathe which is great for fall/winter temps. Unfortunately, anything 80 deg or higher becomes uncomfortable. Ironically, most of my wardrobes have many layers typical of SW garb, none of which are ideally suitable for hot temps which is why I wear a compression base layer (part of my Mountain Biking gear) made of moisture-wicking material to help evaporate perspiration and stabilize body temps.
Perhaps I'll put something together w/fewer layers and/or lighter weight fabrics for my next variation since I recently had a winning bid on another mask... Roll Eyes
Thanks for the kind words. Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6213 on: September 10, 2017, 07:42:42 PM »

Well here you guys go. All I can do for now =] I need a crossguard saber Tongue

BR5 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #6214 on: September 10, 2017, 08:02:36 PM »

Great question, Dutchman...Since the PU flight suit material isn't perforated, it doesn't breathe which is great for fall/winter temps. Unfortunately, anything 80 deg or higher becomes uncomfortable. Ironically, most of my wardrobes have many layers typical of SW garb, none of which are ideally suitable for hot temps which is why I wear a compression base layer (part of my Mountain Biking gear) made of moisture-wicking material to help evaporate perspiration and stabilize body temps.
Perhaps I'll put something together w/fewer layers and/or lighter weight fabrics for my next variation since I recently had a winning bid on another mask... Roll Eyes
Thanks for the kind words. Wink
Nice^^  Does your vest have cool gel packs (or equivalent) for heat mitigation?  I am VERY interested if so.  Might I ask how much that  ran you and where you got it?  I've been looking into just that since, I know: surprise, it's hot in CA*

*Sarcasm mode in full effect

Well here you guys go. All I can do for now =] I need a crossguard saber Tongue

BR5 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr
All right Zren!  Good to see you posting again^^

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6215 on: September 10, 2017, 09:21:09 PM »

Looks like we got a place finally so I'll be able to do regular postings here soon Cheesy Definitely gotta share my one off custom Sith lightsaber when it comes in too though Tongue

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6216 on: September 10, 2017, 11:09:09 PM »

Nice^^  Does your vest have cool gel packs (or equivalent) for heat mitigation?  I am VERY interested if so.  Might I ask how much that  ran you and where you got it?  I've been looking into just that since, I know: surprise, it's hot in CA*

I don't have the cooling vest that Lord Bladewraith mentioned, I just wear simple athletic compression pants, shorts & shirts.
And yes, after a bit of a respite last week, the heat has returned today (100°). Shocked

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #6217 on: September 10, 2017, 11:25:18 PM »

Looks pretty nice! would you help a metric customer out in what thread size he needs? It's kinda hard to calculate back and forth Embarrassed
Hey sorry for the delay responding.  Those would be 8/32 x .3.

Call me crazy but I think I honestly would prefer the Dark Prophecy with the DWG pommel over The Chosen One because of the extra bit of length. I have never held The Chosen One in my hands but it looks to me like it would be hard to handle and bulky. I could be wrong!  Roll Eyes I still want to own The Chosen One someday for the  sheer fact of it's iconic stature. I mean, what STAR WARS Lightsaber fanatic wouldn't  Wink
Yeah, me, too. I'm leaving it on there for now. It's really grown on me. Regarding the Chosen One... there is a lot to the grip area, so it can be a limitation if dueling one-handed with it. A two handed grip goes much better. Personally I've got larger hands, so it's not an issue for me. Still it IS a joy to own the saber of the Dark Lord of the Sith, especially after watching Rogue One then looking at my Chosen One and a getting a huge grin on my face. I got the TRI Blazing Red combined with a LEE filter combined a new kind of blade from one of the other guys to produce an incredibly bright, full deep red blade that is strikingly similar to how Lord Vader's looked in Rogue One.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #6218 on: September 11, 2017, 04:52:35 AM »

I placed for the first time ever in a contest with my friend as Qui Gon Jinn and Darth Maul.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRD5gVVZmrY&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRD5gVVZmrY&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #6219 on: September 11, 2017, 05:32:41 AM »

I placed for the first time ever in a contest with my friend as Qui Gon Jinn and Darth Maul.
You guys look so legit! Congratulations! Your spinning is always so impressive, dude. Point incoming!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6220 on: September 11, 2017, 12:34:37 PM »

Genius pairing, with Maul and Qui-Gon!  Looks great.

Got this shirt recently, and I'm honestly not sure if it's because I want to rep an awesome house... or because their colors are green...

(Fun fact, that's my ORIGINAL lightsaber in the photo, PVC Dominix V1)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #6221 on: September 11, 2017, 03:57:54 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRD5gVVZmrY&feature=youtu.be

AWESOME Sam!  You both look incredible  Cheesy 

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6222 on: September 11, 2017, 04:46:25 PM »

give me 5 day....and I'll bring an army. and every single one with an ultrasaber.  Cool

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #6223 on: September 11, 2017, 05:14:47 PM »

Genius pairing, with Maul and Qui-Gon!  Looks great.

Got this shirt recently, and I'm honestly not sure if it's because I want to rep an awesome house... or because their colors are green...

(Fun fact, that's my ORIGINAL lightsaber in the photo, PVC Dominix V1)
I'm going to go with... because you want to rep an awesome house whose colors are green  Grin  With the saber I might suggest that you belong to a clan and the emblem on your shirt is the clan symbol. Nice pairing.  Wink

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6224 on: September 11, 2017, 05:41:43 PM »

Great pics, Sam and congrats to you and your friend.

@Nero - It can be both, nice shirt IN green  Smiley

And what kind of relic is this?  A PVC Dom?  Don't see those anywhere AT ALL, that's a rare working piece there.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: