Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 621 622 [623] 624 625 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2057797 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9330 on: November 08, 2018, 04:07:39 PM »

This! I wore my Aeon as a staff with my brothers Dark Ini the other day and nobody came within 4 feet of me.

To me, anyone who wears their weapon on them typically knows how to use them.  Besides, who wants to tell the doctor and nurses at the ER that a Jedi with a lightsaber is the reason why they're being treated?

NGL this is the main reason I carry at least one saber with me at most times. I live in downtown in one of the most dangerous cities in the US. I feel much safer with my sabers on me.

And also for Siths as well.  It's a weapon after all and I don't know if you've smacked yourself with it yet, that stuff hurts.  Imagine beating a potential attacker, that guy will probably re-evaluate his life after that.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9331 on: November 08, 2018, 04:32:35 PM »

Great pics! Carrying mine with me this morning!

No costume either. This dress just happens to have a hood Tongue crappy pic, but I’m at the bus stop.
What's the black thing?

I would carry mine when I took the dog walking in the park. (Sound makes great goose repellent) I always found it odd that all the women noticed my little dog while all the men were paying attention to my sabers.

To me, anyone who wears their weapon on them typically knows how to use them.  Besides, who wants to tell the doctor and nurses at the ER that a Jedi with a lightsaber is the reason why they're being treated?

And also for Siths as well.  It's a weapon after all and I don't know if you've smacked yourself with it yet, that stuff hurts.  Imagine beating a potential attacker, that guy will probably re-evaluate his life after that.
It's the best defense: who is going to testify that they got their ass beat by a nerd with a lightsaber?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #9332 on: November 08, 2018, 04:36:03 PM »

I always have a saber with me when I go to work. I also work in Corporate America btw

It's the best time

Completely okay.  No one wants to be killed by a Jedi who clearly knows how to use his lightsaber. 

Yes, Corporate America has its advantages....(shhh....don't ask about the blade)

The problem...if you want to call it that...with having this at work is that oft times I want to call a meeting and reenact a scene from Episode III....where Anakin goes to Mustafar to take care of the Separatist leaders...

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #9333 on: November 08, 2018, 05:17:59 PM »

What's the black thing?

I would carry mine when I took the dog walking in the park. (Sound makes great goose repellent) I always found it odd that all the women noticed my little dog while all the men were paying attention to my sabers.
It's the best defense: who is going to testify that they got their ass beat by a nerd with a lightsaber?

Black thing in the center is the handle from my bag. I use a rolling bag because I tend to carry a lot of heavy things. Lightsabers fit nicely next to the handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9334 on: November 08, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »

Yes, Corporate America has its advantages....(shhh....don't ask about the blade)

The problem...if you want to call it that...with having this at work is that oft times I want to call a meeting and reenact a scene from Episode III....where Anakin goes to Mustafar to take care of the Separatist leaders...

Nice set up there, naeblis. I understand we're you're coming from.  I have spun while on a conference call

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TtTNV42T28&amp;t=3s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9335 on: November 08, 2018, 06:22:40 PM »

Black thing in the center is the handle from my bag. I use a rolling bag because I tend to carry a lot of heavy things. Lightsabers fit nicely next to the handle
Ah so

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #9336 on: November 08, 2018, 09:28:24 PM »

Got home from work a little while ago and decided to have a little early morning fun with the Butcher and Savior.

(sorry, no costume Tongue )

Sweet picz there SciFi!!! Can't Help But 2 Look Like A Badd Azz,  When Ur Armed With Badd Azz Saberz!!  LgtSydPt

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #9337 on: November 08, 2018, 09:49:24 PM »

Those Revan sabers are nice. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9338 on: November 08, 2018, 10:01:41 PM »

Has anyone ever accused you of looking like Sebastian Vettel?

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9339 on: November 08, 2018, 10:31:20 PM »

Buahahaha. Point

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9340 on: November 08, 2018, 10:34:45 PM »

Ah, you found out our little secret. Now I have to hunt you down.

(seriously, never heard of the guy)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9341 on: November 08, 2018, 11:59:45 PM »

Got home from work a little while ago and decided to have a little early morning fun with the Butcher and Savior.

(sorry, no costume Tongue )

Looking AWESOME bro!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9342 on: November 09, 2018, 12:03:15 AM »

Looking AWESOME bro!

Thanks bro. Smiley

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9343 on: November 09, 2018, 01:58:20 AM »

I can't count how many times I've said this!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #9344 on: November 09, 2018, 07:54:32 AM »

This! I wore my Aeon as a staff with my brothers Dark Ini the other day and nobody came within 4 feet of me.

4 feet sounds like a very small safety zone for someone with a Aeon/Initiate staff.... Wink

Besides, who wants to tell the doctor and nurses at the ER that a Jedi with a lightsaber is the reason why they're being treated?

This  Grin

Imagine beating a potential attacker, that guy will probably re-evaluate his life after that.

"You want to go home and rethink your life"  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Pages: 1 ... 621 622 [623] 624 625 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: