Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277144 times)
Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #8910 on: September 09, 2020, 07:44:42 PM »

It's when you place an item in a rectangular prismatic container, usually made of corrugated cardboard and sealed with packing tape. This is usually done to send me cool stuff in the mail.
Give me your adress and I'll send you some "cool stuff". Just remember: The box is supposed to make a ticking sound. Don't worry about why, just enjoy your present.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8911 on: September 09, 2020, 07:55:13 PM »

Give me your adress and I'll send you some "cool stuff". Just remember: The box is supposed to make a ticking sound. Don't worry about why, just enjoy your present.
Knowing your dumb ass, I'll be more worried about the poor delivery driver.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8912 on: September 09, 2020, 08:05:57 PM »

Logos, box, knee, chop chop.

Or no pot roast for you

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8913 on: September 09, 2020, 08:44:13 PM »

BITE ME

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8914 on: September 09, 2020, 10:39:25 PM »

BITE ME

Dude....... Pot Roast.  Just do it.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8915 on: September 10, 2020, 06:56:07 AM »

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8916 on: September 10, 2020, 12:50:23 PM »

One does not destroy the Jedi and take over the galaxy by being impatient. The stage must be properly set.

No matter how long I've gone without pot roast.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8917 on: September 10, 2020, 04:22:22 PM »

One does not destroy the Jedi and take over the galaxy by being impatient. The stage must be properly set.

I agree. Patience, stages, galactic take over, blah blah and all that, but how long have you actualy had to go without pot roast? Are you okay? Now I'm worried about you. Undecided

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8918 on: September 10, 2020, 07:03:34 PM »

I agree. Patience, stages, galactic take over, blah blah and all that, but how long have you actualy had to go without pot roast? Are you okay? Now I'm worried about you. Undecided
Over 7 years.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8919 on: September 10, 2020, 08:49:45 PM »

Patience hell....gimme a fleet of destroyers, 500 acolytes, 20 sorcerers and 50 juggernauts and ill take Courscant in a day...and no damn Revan induced treaty this time.  All for the glory of Pot Roast.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8920 on: September 10, 2020, 08:52:13 PM »

Patience hell....gimme a fleet of destroyers, 500 acolytes, 20 sorcerers and 50 juggernauts and ill take Courscant in a day...and no damn Revan induced treaty this time.  All for the glory of Pot Roast.
One planet hardly constitutes a system, let alone a galaxy. I want it all, therefore....PATIENCE.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8921 on: September 10, 2020, 09:02:33 PM »

One planet hardly constitutes a system, let alone a galaxy. I want it all, therefore....PATIENCE.

But it is the heart, the seat of power of the republic and jedi alike.  Supply line can be cut off at the head, military support will be nothing more than stragglers.  Cut the head off and the body will weaken.  Refer to Civil War history about my Hometown of Vicksburg MS.  Once it was taken by the union...the war was decided. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8922 on: September 10, 2020, 09:06:58 PM »

But it is the heart, the seat of power of the republic and jedi alike.  Supply line can be cut off at the head, military support will be nothing more than stragglers.  Cut the head off and the body will weaken.  Refer to Civil War history about my Hometown of Vicksburg MS.  Once it was taken by the union...the war was decided. 
Perhaps. I could rush things for the sake of hurrying pot roast, but then it will be the equivalent of going to the court house instead of having an actual wedding. I'm trying to forge a lasting memory that will have an awesome story, not "just do it" and get it over with.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8923 on: September 10, 2020, 09:32:16 PM »

It was frelling awesome pot roast. Raze the galaxy awesome pot roast

Logos will just have to endure without

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8924 on: September 10, 2020, 09:55:26 PM »

Huzzah! Make that 51 juggernauts. I'm in. FOR THE GLORY OF POT ROAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 7 years.
OMG! Get this man started on an au jus IV stat! Hang in there little buddy.Shhhh. Everything's gonna be just fine...

Logos will just have to endure without
...Or not.

I'm trying to forge a lasting memory that will have an awesome story, not "just do it" and get it over with.

Word. I expect an awesome story. No pressure or anything. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: