Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Archon v3.1  (Read 414103 times)
Gojira76
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

Godzilla got himself a lightsaber now!

« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2015, 01:26:58 AM »

I want to see if I can get Emery to sell me a mantis CE pommel and put that on. I think that would look sharp. I would also like to get a manticore emitter for different customization options.

Gojira76
Knight Officer

« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2015, 10:58:18 PM »

I want to see if I can get Emery to sell me a mantis CE pommel and put that on. I think that would look sharp. I would also like to get a manticore emitter for different customization options.
So I emailed US and they said no to the Mantis pommel and the Scorpion emitter. I'll look at other options for customizing. The Archon V3 emitter does come apart into 3 pieces though, I'll play with that.

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2015, 11:27:55 PM »

So I emailed US and they said no to the Mantis pommel and the Scorpion emitter. I'll look at other options for customizing. The Archon V3 emitter does come apart into 3 pieces though, I'll play with that.

I really wish they would sell the Scorpion emitter separately. Its so awesome.

Gojira76
Knight Officer

« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2015, 04:05:58 AM »

I agree. The Scorpion emitter is my favorite. I will get a manticore emitter instead for my Archon; I know that it will look good with that and a Scorpion pommel.

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2015, 04:26:38 AM »

I agree. The Scorpion emitter is my favorite. I will get a manticore emitter instead for my Archon; I know that it will look good with that and a Scorpion pommel.

Nice idea for a combo! In case you are curious what it may look like before you buy the parts, here's a pic for ya.

Manticore emitter, archon body, scorpion pommel Smiley

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2015, 05:32:44 AM »

My oh my, that's one good looking combination with the Manticore emitter! The Manticore's windows are its best features.

Gojira76
Knight Officer

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2015, 07:18:23 AM »

Nice idea for a combo! In case you are curious what it may look like before you buy the parts, here's a pic for ya.

Manticore emitter, archon body, scorpion pommel Smiley

Lady J,

Thank you for that pic. I love that combo and I like your style.

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2015, 04:49:58 PM »

Lady J,

Thank you for that pic. I love that combo and I like your style.

You're welcome  Smiley  and thanks!

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2015, 08:02:32 PM »

I received my Archon V3 Yesterday. I didn't try taking the emitter apart. I think it's 4 pieces because there's the black, the copper and the head. The head is supposedly 2 parts. I haven't verified this yet though but I seem to recall seeing a picture of it separated somewhere in the forums.

My set up:
Archon v3 [Blade LED Color:Consular Green]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Archon v3 Blade Type:Heavy Grade for Archon v3] - (See review link below for more on this.)
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Pommel Version:Classic Version]
[Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!]
[Blade Tip:POINTED TIP]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]

I did a review and I covered the issues with the blades and this emitter. Lots of pics. It can be found here.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=26182.0

This is my second saber but will be the one I refer to when I say My Saber. Have some plans for it that can be found and will be documented here.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=26156.0

In short I love this saber and it is everything I expected it to be. So love the ROTJ Luke look. I' not the first to say it but this is a must have even if just to display. MTFBWYA

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

LordVen
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 14

Let's see those Light Side Points!

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2015, 02:42:14 AM »

I'm pretty sure they don't sell the scorpion emitter separately because it's not MHS compatible.  You may have noticed that the scorpion pommel comes in two versions: MHS and Replacement.  The MHS one is MHS compatible (of course).  The Replacement one is smaller, to fit the smaller Scorpion body.  This would mean that the emitter would be smaller as well, and not fit MHS sabers.
Trust me, I was disappointed I couldn't add it to my Archon V2.1...

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2015, 04:46:47 AM »

I'm pretty sure they don't sell the scorpion emitter separately because it's not MHS compatible.  You may have noticed that the scorpion pommel comes in two versions: MHS and Replacement.  The MHS one is MHS compatible (of course).  The Replacement one is smaller, to fit the smaller Scorpion body.  This would mean that the emitter would be smaller as well, and not fit MHS sabers.
Trust me, I was disappointed I couldn't add it to my Archon V2.1...

Just to clarify that the Scorpion emitter is actually MHS compatible, but some parts just aren't sold individually and are only available on the lightsabers their sold with.  In addition, any MHS part will fit on any MHS compatible hilt.  The "replacement" pommel has a wider upper rim  specific to the Scorpion as the body of that saber is wider due to it's outer shroud, the "MHS" one is meant for other saber without a shroud so it'll mate up smoothly to the bottom of those hilts.

I've seen pictures of a Scorpion emitter on an Archon body from someone who has both lightsabers, it looks deadly Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 04:52:45 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

LordVen
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 14

Let's see those Light Side Points!

« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2015, 11:36:42 PM »

Just to clarify that the Scorpion emitter is actually MHS compatible, but some parts just aren't sold individually and are only available on the lightsabers their sold with.  In addition, any MHS part will fit on any MHS compatible hilt.  The "replacement" pommel has a wider upper rim  specific to the Scorpion as the body of that saber is wider due to it's outer shroud, the "MHS" one is meant for other saber without a shroud so it'll mate up smoothly to the bottom of those hilts.

I've seen pictures of a Scorpion emitter on an Archon body from someone who has both lightsabers, it looks deadly Cheesy
Thanks! That's really good to know!
I appreciate the info and the correction, Light Side Point for you!

BirdmanH54
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2015, 09:51:07 PM »

Well, I took the plunge. This will be my first saber, hope I chose well.

Just a question, is it possible to order the V2 emitter and blade for use on this saber and do they also allow you to send a unit back to add a cover tech wheel?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2015, 12:35:17 AM »

You can order the V2.1 emitter as an extra, you can get a different blade too but the one that comes with the V3 will work fine in the V2.1 emitter.
You can send your saber in to add a covertec wheel, just start communication at [email protected] and they'll make arrangements with you. 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

BirdmanH54
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2015, 03:11:49 AM »

Cool, Thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: