Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497726 times)
Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #5985 on: April 25, 2018, 06:19:25 PM »

I want to say they are liner locks, or something like that...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #5986 on: April 26, 2018, 12:24:54 AM »

Where I am from we call them poppet balls/locks. Not sure if that is the official name for them though.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5987 on: April 26, 2018, 01:22:44 PM »

"Liner lock" makes me think of folder knives.  Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #5988 on: April 26, 2018, 01:50:33 PM »

"Liner lock" makes me think of folder knives.  Tongue

You're right.  Pop-lock maybe?

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5989 on: April 28, 2018, 07:54:54 PM »

Because of the great response I got with the Dorinian, Archon, Guardian, and Chosen One descriptions, I thought I would try my luck again, and see if any of you wonderful saber fans would be willing to describe the following sabers to this Blind Jedi.
Graflex:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36579.0
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate your help with these descriptions.
It gives me a better idea of what they look like, and well, makes me want to purchase them even more.
Thanks again.
Tthanks to Lady Agana Kath, for her wonderful description of the Chosen One.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36578.0
Thanks to Lord Rapine for his amazing description of the Dorinian.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38546.msg630647#msg630647
Thanks to Lord Rapine for his wonderful description of the Archon.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36580.0
Thanks to James Casey for his wonderful description of the Guardian.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36468.0

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5990 on: April 29, 2018, 01:49:49 AM »

I think US needs to offer more with their sabers, like the other guys do.
For example, a blade plug with every saber, and the option to not get one, but no discount.
Free AV switches, but no illumination, that could cost extra.
How about free shipping on orders over $1,500.00.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5991 on: April 30, 2018, 07:43:45 PM »

I think US needs to offer more with their sabers, like the other guys do.
For example, a blade plug with every saber, and the option to not get one, but no discount.
Free AV switches, but no illumination, that could cost extra.
How about free shipping on orders over $1,500.00.
I think you to be careful about comparing apples and oranges. I've done a fair amount of market research on various "other guys", and none of them seem to match US in regards to getting a comparable product for a competitive price. The next best price to US is roughly $70-100 more expensive for the same thing. (Quality may vary) Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5992 on: April 30, 2018, 07:52:30 PM »

for the price you won't find anyone with turnaround and service like this.
there are others, but you wait longer, pay more/less so it's debatable if it's worth it and we're not even talking service yet.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5993 on: April 30, 2018, 07:53:44 PM »

This too.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5994 on: April 30, 2018, 11:36:46 PM »

Agh the wait from the other guys is soooooooo annoying!  Angry

It's kind of ridiculous that it takes the other guys about as long to respond to an email question than it takes US to complete your entire saber and ship it!!!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5995 on: May 01, 2018, 01:37:27 AM »

I think you need to be careful about comparing apples and oranges. I've done a fair amount of market research on various "other guys", and none of them seem to match US in regards to getting a comparable product for a competitive price. The next best price to US is roughly $70 to $100 more expensive for the same thing. (Quality may vary) Undecided
I've done the same research you have then.  I'm just saying, I would like a blade plug with every saber.  I'm ok with it being worked into the cost of the saber some how.
there are others, but you wait longer, pay more/less so it's debatable if it's worth it and we're not even talking service yet.
Agreed, according to the YouTube videos I've watched the turn around is impressive.  I mean waiting sixteen weeks for a saber from the other guys is a little hard to bare.
Agh the wait from the other guys is soooooooo annoying!  Angry
It's kind of ridiculous that it takes the other guys about as long to respond to an email question than it takes US to complete your entire saber and ship it!!!
Not only that, but when the other guys are rude and vulgar in their email responses.  I will not do business with a certain other company, because I apparently asked one too many questions about their products, and was rudely told to F*** off in an email response.
I love UltraSabers customer support team, because they are always willing to answer my questions, even the really stupid ones.

I am the other Blind Jedi

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5996 on: May 01, 2018, 02:22:41 AM »

quite a few of us have made some unique requests as well. (large stack of cards) so we promote them when we take over the theatres and advertise them (seriously, referral bonus!)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5997 on: May 01, 2018, 01:02:02 PM »

I've done the same research you have then.  I'm just saying, I would like a blade plug with every saber.  I'm ok with it being worked into the cost of the saber some how.
Yes, it's called SHOPPING. Grin Grin Grin But even if you tack on a plug at the end of the spec process, you still end up spending less than the other guys.

Sig by For Tyeth

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5998 on: May 01, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »

The issue isn't so much the price of the install, but the quality. Most other sabers co.s offer full chassis and li-ion is standard. Better Li-Ion too.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #5999 on: May 01, 2018, 11:58:07 PM »

The issue isn't so much the price of the install, but the quality. Most other sabers co.s offer full chassis and li-ion is standard. Better Li-Ion too.

Lack of chassis are my biggest complaint and would be the biggest improvement to me. I still love my Ultrasabers otherwise.

Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: