Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Display Ideas and Tutorials - Combined thread  (Read 154496 times)
DarthXero
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2016, 06:22:12 AM »

Nicely done...I've been poking around for solutions to my ever-growing saber collection dilemma...

I currently own ten of them, and well...Space is becoming an issue Tongue

I'll have to consider this a highly viable option.

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side points please

« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »

Light Side pts for creativity, excellent. Happy Sabbering And may the force be with you always

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE"
Dark Side points please
Dark Initiate v3 Blazing Red
Standard Battle Issue v3 Blazing Red
Prophecy v3 in Guardian Blue

Kencyrath
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -94

« Reply #197 on: March 06, 2016, 10:25:31 PM »

Thanks for the tip.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:24:55 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Ultrasabers Owned so far:
Graflex SE with Obsidian v4 - Emerald
Overlord with Obsidian v4 - RGB w/AS foc
Dominix v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - BR
Prophecy v3 with Obsidian v4 - DVA w/BH foc
Sentinel staff v4 LE Stunt - GB
Dominix v4 w/ windows Stunt - BR
Sentinel v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - CG

A31
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 40

The Force is with you always...

« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2016, 12:51:36 PM »

These are great !! Thanks for posting! I will try some of these. Really appreciate the pics and ideas!

Prophecy V3 Obs lite  (AB)

Archon V2.1  Obs V4  (TRI CG)

Initiate V4   Obs V3   (GB)

Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Balance: tipping the scales back towards neutral

« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2016, 01:34:34 AM »

Such a great help!  For a horizontal mount, the C Cell clips work well with saber blades.  Also, the C Cell clip mounts are the perfect size for the choke point on an Apprentice / Dark Apprentice.  The D Cell size clips are great for the rest of the Apprentice hilt, provided you do a horizontal mount.  Thanks OP!  Point for ya.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:42:44 AM by Kraxtor » Logged

We are just as blind in total darkness as we are in total light; it is only through a combination that we are permitted to see.

There are at least two sides to every story, and typically the truth is found somewhere in the middle.

Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2016, 01:38:29 AM »

Hi,

Apparently I cannot find a C Cell Clamp for love nor money in the UK.

Would a D Cell clamp keep a Dark Initiate LE V3 securely fastened to the wall?  

Thanks in advance if you can help!

I don't have an Initiate, but I have a Dark Apprentice, and the Outside Diameter of each saber is 1.45 inches.  The D Cell clips work well for my hilt, just not at the choke point (too big at the choke point) or the emitter.  But perfect size for the body!  However, I do mount mine horizontally; if you want a vertical mount, it will not work for you as the saber will slide right through.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:42:09 AM by Kraxtor » Logged

We are just as blind in total darkness as we are in total light; it is only through a combination that we are permitted to see.

There are at least two sides to every story, and typically the truth is found somewhere in the middle.

Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2016, 07:23:42 PM »

Thanks again OP for the clip mount idea!  Here's my wall mount.  Used a standard 48" x 12" shelf.  Mounted 4 D Cell Maglite Clips and 2 C Cell.  (Top and middle blades with C Cell clips, Bottom blade with D Cell clips, all hilts with D Cell Clips.)  Edit - All blades are 36", adjusted in hilts to make them all appear the same overall length.

I'm so thrilled with the way it turned out!

Kencyrath
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -94

« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2016, 01:36:29 AM »

Thanks again OP for the clip mount idea!  Here's my wall mount.  Used a standard 48" x 12" shelf.  Mounted 4 D Cell Maglite Clips and 2 C Cell.  (Top and middle blades with C Cell clips, Bottom blade with D Cell clips, all hilts with D Cell Clips.)  Edit - All blades are 36", adjusted in hilts to make them all appear the same overall length.

That looks very nice.  Point to you.

Ultrasabers Owned so far:
Graflex SE with Obsidian v4 - Emerald
Overlord with Obsidian v4 - RGB w/AS foc
Dominix v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - BR
Prophecy v3 with Obsidian v4 - DVA w/BH foc
Sentinel staff v4 LE Stunt - GB
Dominix v4 w/ windows Stunt - BR
Sentinel v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - CG

Jape
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #203 on: April 06, 2016, 08:40:05 AM »

Looks good! Looks like it leaves plenty of room for the quick charge socket to be accessed allowing for an always on display too - which is something I would be interested in doing!

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #204 on: April 06, 2016, 09:37:34 AM »

That's really elegant!

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #205 on: April 08, 2016, 08:35:29 PM »

Thanks for this, I had been trying to come up with some method of wall mounting them without an obvious mount, and these should be perfect! grabbing some now...

dapro
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2016, 07:05:23 PM »

What fits the Ultrasaber Bellicose, a C or D-cell clip?

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2016, 07:10:06 PM »

What fits the Ultrasaber Bellicose, a C or D-cell clip?

Hey Dapro,

Prior to any further posts you need to head over to the Rules section and acknowledge them.  Ive attached the link to the Rules section here:  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0.

This is required for all forum members and helps keep the forum amicable and pleasant.  After acknowledging the rules feel free to ask an other questions and we will point you in the right direction for answers.

MTFBWY

KDP

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

dapro
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2016, 07:16:41 PM »

Hey Dapro,

Prior to any further posts you need to head over to the Rules section and acknowledge them.  Ive attached the link to the Rules section here:  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0.

This is required for all forum members and helps keep the forum amicable and pleasant.  After acknowledging the rules feel free to ask an other questions and we will point you in the right direction for answers.

MTFBWY

KDP

Done!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2016, 07:18:19 PM »

Done!

Much appreciated dapro, thanks for taking care of this so quickly

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: