Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: cosplay 2017  (Read 19226 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 11:51:34 PM »

I love the pic of your Spartan armor, did you make it? Maybe one day my skills will be as such to make something like that. I have a few Ideas but just haven't found the right pieces to make it a reality yet.

Thanks Smiley

And yes, I made my own armour from foam. The helmet is pepakura and fibreglass resin and body filler. Wanted them tougher to stand up to the repeated putting on and taking off.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 10:55:19 AM »

Not to double post but.... I remember some of the other costumes I want to do Smiley

Elven lady (to wear my pretty elven crown with)
Elven woodswoman (along the lines of Tauriel from Hobbit)
Queen Ayrenn (Altimer queen from Elder Scrolls Online- I'm in love with her armour!)
Susan Death from Terry Pratchett's Discworld (and my husband will be doing Death)

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 11:18:44 AM »

Dragon Con -- Atlanta. This will be Jedi centered Cosplay for me. Also looking at Dexter Morgan.

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel
Shock GB OPS + Raffle Prophesy CG Stunt
Archon v3.1 + spring raffle Dominix LE v4

JediJacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »

First to B1ondeange1 list...those are awesome i really want to see all of them haha.

As for me I only went to my first con (megacon in FL) last year but this year I'm going to Star Wars Celebration! Also first time cosplaying and i plan to do Obi-wan (or at least as close as i can get  since I don't have remotely the skill to make something so looking through a good quality one online). I also might go to Megacon again the month after but not sure.

The Force is with me and I am one with the Force

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 12:00:47 AM »

Not to double post but.... I remember some of the other costumes I want to do Smiley

Elven lady (to wear my pretty elven crown with)
Elven woodswoman (along the lines of Tauriel from Hobbit)
Queen Ayrenn (Altimer queen from Elder Scrolls Online- I'm in love with her armour!)
Susan Death from Terry Pratchett's Discworld (and my husband will be doing Death)

I can see them all except Susan Death, who I don't recognize. But the Elven lady, Tauriel and Queen Ayrenn I could definitely see.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

bebelise
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 01:18:53 PM »

Haha. Where do I start?!! Grin  Grin  Grin

No point in listing them, because no one will know them here. But I generally attend all the bigger name conventions locally in Perth. I also do a few of the smaller cons, toy and collector fairs, and other events as they pop up whether social or charity.

If you want to know about the costumes.... Well, It's a huge list and not all will get done this year due to time and budget constraints, and they are in no particular order:

Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
New SWTOR Jedi
SWTOR armoured Jedi knight
Finish Captain Dare (Halo 3 ODST)
Gundam Exia (Double O Gundam- Bandai SD model version)
Belyra Vekraa (Personal RPG and story character- GCW era smuggler, SW)
Mara Jade (black jump suit version)
Agent Texas (Red vs Blue, Mk6 suit from Halo 3)
Double O Gundam pilot jumpsuit (or I might go full on and do Soma Pieras from Double O season 2)
Emma Frost (Wolverine and the Xmen animated version)

That's not all of them either, that's just off the top of my head.

I also have to make my husband a Setsuna F Seiei pilots outfit (Double O Gundam). A new custom Jedi, SWTOR era. A Halo 3 officers outfit. He also wants to do Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Titan fall 2 pilot. And then group stuff includes more prop building or modifying for Halo weapons (I really want a turret damnit!), my husbands Unicorn Gundam (coz that's gonna be a buttload of work and we want it in 9 months time) and the biggest and most expensive project of all will be the road legal Warthog from Halo... That one will be done if and when we can find the perfect car and have the time and money Tongue

Currently Im back to building Gundam Exia. Keep an eye on the costuming section, much to come this year Wink

I would love to see the SWTOR armour you come up with. I'm a huge fan of the era. Points to you, this is an awesome list.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 03:25:57 PM »

I can see them all except Susan Death, who I don't recognize. But the Elven lady, Tauriel and Queen Ayrenn I could definitely see.

Susan Death is the centre, Death is to the right (obviously)

and if you want to see the Gundam Exia build progress, you can find it here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33698.0

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »

I try to go to at least one of the fan days they have here in Dallas every few months. Haven't tried dressing up for one yet, but have been seriously looking at costumes lately.
Same here. I usually go as kind of a generic dark Jedi/ sith, but I'm wanting to possibly go as a Jedi to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 06:12:00 AM »

Same here. I usually go as kind of a generic dark Jedi/ sith, but I'm wanting to possibly go as a Jedi to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought the dark Anakin set today. Going to try a few additions when it comes in, such as a mask, and making some bracers, and boots to add alil personal touch to it.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 03:44:15 PM »

I wish I could go to dragon con!  If I could see an US booth in real life I'd go crazy trying all the sabers.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 03:48:23 PM »

I wish I could go to dragon con!  If I could see an US booth in real life I'd go crazy trying all the sabers.

Sigh, yeah Sad

Sadly I won't be going to a US con anytime soon coz costs way too much (never mind the fact transporting big armour sets is problematic, even getting them just across Australia will be expensive and airlines don't do a good job of looking after luggage!), and US wouldn't come to Oz- and if they did for some crazy (awesome) reason, it'd be to an Eastern States con and I wouldn't be able to go regardless!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 01:01:46 AM »

I will be at the Orlando, FL comic-con this year. Look for me in this costume. The saber colors many change...always a red though. More forearm armor will be added. Just the armored gloves at the moment.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 01:15:18 AM »

That's frickin sweet man! Love the mask.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2017, 02:54:34 AM »

I will be at the Orlando, FL comic-con this year. Look for me in this costume. The saber colors many change...always a red though. More forearm armor will be added. Just the armored gloves at the moment.

Well that is a pretty sweet outfit! Nice work and that saber staff with the Lost Gray and Bellicose really works well! The emitters on each really sync with each other nicely. Be prepared for lots of picture requests 😉  Excellent cosplay indeed and I'll give you a point 👌

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

bebelise
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2017, 11:44:26 AM »

The costume is solid and the mask is just awesome. Point to you, sir.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: