Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 252514 times)
Ricktur
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

the world is hollow and ive touched the sky

« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2012, 10:08:53 PM »

i keep seeing new posts on this forum about repeat customers buying new sabers, new customers buying new sabers, in fact i just purchased my 3rd and 4th saber from you guys.  you do amazing work, and seeing some of the newer sabers like the arbiter remake and the guardian, you guys are only getting better. 

lets look forward from all this, personally, i dont think you needed to address the community at all in the first place Ultra.  your customers know what to expect from ultrasabers and thats quality products from a quality sabersmith.  nothing else needs to be said.

now, with the re release of Ep I, and the launch of SWTOR, rake in the increase of business, you DESERVE it, you guys are still the lowest priced, quality combat ready lightsaber vendor out there PERIOD.  we get our sabers in under two weeks, other vendors get you your saber in upwards of 3-6 months for 5 times the price (like $1500).  no one can deny what you guys are doing for the industry.  no one can deny what you've done for the industry.  so keep your head up, and keep moving forward.

-Jun-san

[‾๐‾‾]▦[⊚]▦ị█ị‾╱██████████████████████████████████████████████)
CE Prophecy - Guardian Blue Ultraedge Midgrade

Lightside Points Appreciated!

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2012, 10:34:18 PM »

Emory and I really appreciate the kind words that have been typed in this thread. We both have our days when we ask "Why did we get into this business?"  We both had much less demanding day jobs before ever picking up the soldering irons.  Sometimes it seems like we traded having one boss for thousands and there are haters on the sidelines doing everything they can to make us fail.

Sometimes all the drama can really cause a guy to doubt the choices he's made.

When the doubt starts up, all we have to do is read this forum to remind us why we do this.  Knowing we provide something that brings so much joy into the lives of our fellow SW fans makes it all worth it.

Sabercraft is a way of life for us now, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks again for the words of motivation. In a world fraught with negativity, this community is a light in the darkness.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2012, 11:12:39 PM »

Thank YOU, Ultra. Both for the kind words, and your amazing products. And thank your staff as well. Like we're always saying, you guys rock. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2012, 08:12:51 PM »

I support US, through and through! The ONLY time I would ever consider another sabersmith is if they offered something you guys didn't and couldn't provide, which is very little in reality.

Thank you so much for all you do, Ultra and the rest of the team! My wallet will indeed continue to vote with you, and if others can't handle that, too bad for them.

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

Volust
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2012, 11:38:11 PM »

I feel that I should express my support and thanks as well.  Ordered 3 sabers so far (when I never intended to buy more than 1!) and could not be more pleased with the product and service from Ultra and Emory.  The emphasis on great customer service has kept me coming back as a very satisfied customer! A heartfelt thank-you to both Ultra and Deep at Ultrasabers!

BR Dark Shock
CG/DVA Consular

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2012, 12:41:01 AM »

Thanks Ultra, Deep, and the rest of the staff for great products and costumer service!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2012, 01:03:40 AM »

My personal favorite is how haters look at a thread like this and go, "look at all those sycophants!  They just kiss up to Ultra!"

Yup, that's definitely it.  Because Ultra rewards brown nosers with huge discounts to his store and all...

People gush about these products because... erm... THEY LOVE THEM.  Why do I Mod here?  Because I love Ultrasabers and have absolute confidence in their products and practices.  It's not because I'm trying to buddy up to Ultra (even though he's a pretty damn cool guy!)

At this point I just chuckle at the silly little trolls.  Ultrasabers puts its product where its mouth is, and guess what?  People always come back for more!  As we've said, it speaks for itself...

Thank you Ultra, for having the dignity and determination to stand tall despite the naysayers.  Keep doing what you're doing, and the fools will run out of complaints... leaving only your loyal fans Smiley

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2012, 07:38:06 AM »

I've been growled at for being a customer of ultrasabers, by folks assuming I was a sycophant. Indeed, I've got a basketfull of sabers from here. But why do I really keep coming back? Because to put it bluntly, Ultra's stuff is good.
I mean this as no disrespect to other sabersmiths out there- I've seen some amazing custom work done by others.
But let's face it- not everyone can afford several hundred or even other a thousand dollars for a saber. Nor can everyone wait months to get one. So Ultra fills a niche in this hobby- good solid sabers at affordable prices. True, one of the thousand dollar jobs may be far more detailed and intricate. But not everyone can afford such a thing, or even if they could, would they want to risk damaging such an expensive prop?
If I had had a bad experience with Ultra, if the sabers I ordered were not good quality and customer service sucked, I would not be here now. I'd be spending money elsewhere.
But I've been happy with what I've gotten so far, and thus I stick around, and encourage others to buy sabers here, because I am confident that they too will have good experiences.

Graywolf727
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2012, 03:41:44 PM »

When buying something over the internet I always search out as much info as I can and of course a lot of B.S. came up about Ultra and his sabers. I though no way. But then I found the forum and all the positive, I found all those good youtube videos in opposition to the few negative ones, and I decided to take a chance. The forum is right, I just got my sabers and I couldn't be happier and I will be ordering again for sure. Thanks for making great and durable sabers affordable, I love em.

I am Darth Rykel, a destroyer of worlds, and Lord of the Sith...so to put it simply, Dark side points please.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2012, 04:10:19 PM »

Yellow Liberator in like, 3 days. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

qroon
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2012, 02:14:02 AM »

Before I fired up my order last 02/03, I have read and watched some of the accusations against Ultra Sabers. I weighed them in and decided to get one (a Bellicose with sound). Why? I know how to read between the lines. And if I got unlucky with the purchase, I'm sure we can work something out (even if I'm in the Philippines).

This will be my first saber. Not just a first battle/duel saber but the first saber. I felt that the licensed one from Hasbro is OK but not compelling (even the ones with removable blades). And now, I'm already contemplating getting another one (for my daughter) even if I haven't received the first order. Smiley

Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2012, 08:45:14 PM »

The thing that bothers me the most is, how the other side (Nova, this Caine fellow, etc) seem to think they're the ones taking the high road. The constant slander towards US over many public places such as youtube, other forums, contacting members, even saying negative things towards customers that buy Ultrasabers.

Let's not forget the constant threats they make as well. Today Caine said this to me, but deleted it only after a few minutes even though I got an email with the quote.

Oh, I see by your channel that you are indeed an Ultra supporter. Been in the hobby for like what, a week? Go back and tell Ultra and Deep that this video is only the beginning, son.

Pathetic.

I mean let's face it, when someone gets riled up, we're all bound to do something immature and regret it later. It's true I'm fairly new, but with the internet EVERYTHING has been archived and I did my research before I even decided to support Ultra. Facts are facts, and they're all supporting Ultrasabers.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:52:31 PM by Osmethae » Logged

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2012, 08:56:28 PM »

The thing that bothers me the most is, how the other side (Nova, this Caine fellow, etc) seem to think they're the ones taking the high road. The constant slander towards US over many public places such as youtube, other forums, contacting members, even saying negative things towards customers that buy Ultrasabers.

Let's not forget the constant threats they make as well. Today Caine said this to me, but deleted it only after a few minutes even though I got an email with the quote.

Pathetic.

Sorry you had to have your own experience with that.

The way they publicly treated me and anyone else that posts on that Anti US page, just get told they're ignorant US supporters.

IDC what happened with it all but the only one's I see publicly being turds is them; I swear I thought all this "Drama" crap was left back in High school.

I'm disappointed in how they're acting because I used to watch their videos and respect and look up to them.

I even bough their DVD but IDK how to feel about them after what I see them post. It is just Disgraceful.

----------------------------------------------

Which is probably why there is a troll on here messin' with everyone's points.

I just want to enjoy my obsession without being told I'm stupid for supporting a product that works.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2012, 08:57:24 PM »

That's actually a pretty typical attitude of many people who have been in this hobby for awhile.  They are very condescending to people who they feel haven't been collecting lightsabers long enough.

Personally, I find that attitude laughable.  None of those people were in the hobby when I started the LED Lightsaber craze; they all came in years after me, yet you don't see me beating my chest about it.

Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2012, 09:00:05 PM »

My friends and I were honestly getting ready to put some money together to buy one of the (ridiculously overpriced) soundfont CDs from Nova, but after this.. that is a giant no, can't support this kind of behavior whatsoever.

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: