Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142840 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #12975 on: September 10, 2020, 12:15:17 PM »

Ultrasabers has done it again! Just got my shipping notice from my 9/1 order.
My 9/6 order shipped on Tuesday and should be here today or tomorrow and the 9/1 order hopefully by Saturday.

Super excited!
Just 2 stunts with Tri-cree and a Grab bag. Nothing too fancy.
I know it's been hit or miss for a lot of people because some orders are going way longer than others, but have faith they'll arrive.
I got lucky probably because everything in my orders was in stock and ready. But I still think that's good news for those still waiting.
If they can get in stock orders out this fast, it shouldn't be long now for orders waiting on parts/hilts.

-

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #12976 on: September 10, 2020, 03:13:28 PM »

I lost count of how many times I emailed US with no response for my 5/17 order, trying to swap out the silver Pike that went OOS for a black one... but this morning, got potential FedEx shipping notice (it should ship sometime today) with a hopeful delivery expected on Sunday.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12977 on: September 10, 2020, 03:25:45 PM »

I see Good Juju still pops up every so often...glad to hear of the good fortune, guys.

I think, from what I was told by the company, they get their deliveries on Wednesdays, so it's probably no coincidence that some Golden Tickets are going out today.  Hopefully we'll hear more good news before the day is done.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #12978 on: September 10, 2020, 03:52:14 PM »

I see Good Juju still pops up every so often...glad to hear of the good fortune, guys.

I think, from what I was told by the company, they get their deliveries on Wednesdays, so it's probably no coincidence that some Golden Tickets are going out today.  Hopefully we'll hear more good news before the day is done.
Good luck Jedi Phoenix.  I'm sending good Force energy your way

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12979 on: September 10, 2020, 04:04:21 PM »

Good luck Jedi Phoenix.  I'm sending good Force energy your way

I'll take as much as I can get, thank you!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #12980 on: September 10, 2020, 04:54:32 PM »

I ordered The Fallen empty hilt (combat was the only option).  I do not have the electronics - this will be a long project being my first DIY build - so I am in no rush (should I say that???).  Still, I am very excited to admire this saber in person Smiley

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12981 on: September 10, 2020, 05:11:48 PM »

I ordered The Fallen empty hilt (combat was the only option).  I do not have the electronics - this will be a long project being my first DIY build - so I am in no rush (should I say that???).  Still, I am very excited to admire this saber in person Smiley

I guarantee you you'll fall in love with it, even the empty hilt.  It is just that beautifully badass.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12982 on: September 10, 2020, 05:58:50 PM »

Just got an update from Nichole; they're hoping the Dominix will come in with next week's shipment, or I could look into alternatives.  The way I see it, I've waited this long, I think I can afford to wait some more.  So I thanked her for the update and said we'll see what next week brings.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12983 on: September 12, 2020, 12:01:34 AM »

Still waiting. At week 3 of my "3-5 week" window for my hilt to come in. They've literally missed every deadline window they've given themselves thus far, I'm not overly hopeful that they'll meet this deadline.

It's only been since May 5th.

18 Weeks, I've order 3 sabers from elsewhere and received each of those in under a week (aside from one that was mixed up with someone else's order that came in the same time as mine, he got mine, I got his. I sent that one back and got the correct saber in another week).

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12984 on: September 12, 2020, 07:51:08 PM »

Still waiting. At week 3 of my "3-5 week" window for my hilt to come in. They've literally missed every deadline window they've given themselves thus far, I'm not overly hopeful that they'll meet this deadline.
Honestly, that's what crossed my mind when I was told about "3-5 weeks" for my Sentinel V5. They had given me the option to swap for something they had in-stock, or wait the "3-5 weeks" and I jumped on the swap.

A lot of things on their supply side may just be out of their hands. I don't know if they physically machine everything in-house, but it appears that they get the raw aluminum, and then send it to a 3rd party to be cut and machined into various designs, and then get sent back to them for final assembly and shipping. So any stoppage along that line could cause massive delays for particular models that need to be manufactured.

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12985 on: September 12, 2020, 09:35:00 PM »

Honestly, that's what crossed my mind when I was told about "3-5 weeks" for my Sentinel V5. They had given me the option to swap for something they had in-stock, or wait the "3-5 weeks" and I jumped on the swap.

A lot of things on their supply side may just be out of their hands. I don't know if they physically machine everything in-house, but it appears that they get the raw aluminum, and then send it to a 3rd party to be cut and machined into various designs, and then get sent back to them for final assembly and shipping. So any stoppage along that line could cause massive delays for particular models that need to be manufactured.

I don’t know the details, either, but what you’re describing sounds very much like what I had been thinking of.  ASSUMING that this is close to reality, your point is dead on... MUCH of the delay is completely out of UltraSabers’ hands.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12986 on: September 13, 2020, 07:32:03 AM »

I ordered my Sabers on July 24th. I wanted to take advantage of the raffle they had as well as the Saber Sale. I got two sabers, one Azure Mantis and one Dominicide. I wanted to go all out and got Diamond for both.

With Diamond on both it got them over a thousand dollars so I could get the free initiate saber, the grab bag saber, the mystery box, the blade plug, and the t-shirt.

These are the first lightsabers I have ever bought so I am really hoping for them. Unfortunately, all I know is that they are Processing. I want them soo bad.

Cymbre_Kall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

The Little Dragon 🐉

« Reply #12987 on: September 13, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »

See, I had the opposite reaction when they offered to swap for me...  but what did they offer to swap your saber out for???

Because they offered the Initiate v3 or Dark Apprentice v5 for what I ordered -  an Initiate LE v5.

And those just look NOTHING similar lol - had it been the Apprentice LE v5 (not Dark) or one of the other Initiate LE sabers.... I STILL would have said no, but at least I would have thought about it or been tempted, you know? So I just said I will wait.

Also, the saber I ordered is a $90 saber and the others they offered are $65 and $75 sabers - but they made no mention of any sort of price adjustment in the email... so... Huh I think that is weird.

Since I did not even consider it based on looks and said no, I didn’t look at price until later - but now that I have, I am kinda annoyed that there is no mention of price adjustment or site credit or anything to make up the difference if I did choose one of those less expensive sabers. That doesn’t really seem fair.

To charge more than what the saber is listed for on the website, when it isn’t even what the customer ordered or really wants, and you already made the customer wait weeks after the promised processing time to even tell them it was this or wait at least 3-5more weeks? I dunno... that irks me now.

Nonetheless, I already said no by the time I realized this, so I didn’t bother asking and I guess I won’t. I am just waiting for my original saber and it will be beautiful (I hope). I have already waited 14thousand years, what is 6 or 7 thousand more?

~ Cym 🐉

“I like to experience life in all its agonizing glory...”

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12988 on: September 13, 2020, 08:04:23 PM »

Also, the saber I ordered is a $90 saber and the others they offered are $65 and $75 sabers - but they made no mention of any sort of price adjustment in the email... so... Huh I think that is weird.

I thought the same thing, but my price difference was a $5 cheaper saber. I asked if they would throw in a free blade plug for the difference, but they replied that the difference would be refunded back to me. Lo and behold, once it was marked as shipped, I received the $5 refund. So... maybe that's the case?

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Cymbre_Kall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

The Little Dragon 🐉

« Reply #12989 on: September 13, 2020, 09:02:32 PM »

I thought the same thing, but my price difference was a $5 cheaper saber. I asked if they would throw in a free blade plug for the difference, but they replied that the difference would be refunded back to me. Lo and behold, once it was marked as shipped, I received the $5 refund. So... maybe that's the case?

Did they offer you sabers that looked anything like what you ordered? Because.... my options were not. Lol

~ Cym 🐉

“I like to experience life in all its agonizing glory...”

Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: