Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142968 times)
Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10230 on: March 30, 2020, 10:27:41 PM »

Placed an order last week...still processing. lol

a Mystery Box?

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

phantom1592
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #10231 on: March 30, 2020, 10:37:53 PM »

Just got my order complete notice from my Obsidion4 Azure Fallen and mystery box ordered on Feb 8th!! Very excited to see what these things are like... but now the quarantine is going to be extra annoying! Nobody can come out and play with my new toys >.<

Light Side all the way Cheesy

Ordered 2/8/20:

*Azure Fallen: Obsidian v4, Guardian Blue, Flash Silver, Recharge port, Blue illuminated AVswitch
*Mystery Box
*Free Initiate

phantom1592
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10232 on: March 30, 2020, 10:40:46 PM »

Just got my order from Feb 27, my custom Initiate V5, Obsidian V4, VA blade, and a Dark Liberator V3 with CG blade, and the “freeinitiate” bonus is a Initiate V4 with red 24” blade and two AAA setup . I like the Liberator it’s a nice basic hilt but looks and feels good .

Out of curiosity when you got the notice for your order, did they mention the 'freeinitiate' anywhere except the coupon code?  I have my two other sabers spelled out as coming, and the freeinitiate in the 'coupon' section... but still seeing things like 'quantity 2' when there should be 3 in that box... just curious how the bookkeeping looks with that initate… Smiley

Ordered 2/8/20:

*Azure Fallen: Obsidian v4, Guardian Blue, Flash Silver, Recharge port, Blue illuminated AVswitch
*Mystery Box
*Free Initiate

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10233 on: March 30, 2020, 10:55:22 PM »

Out of curiosity when you got the notice for your order, did they mention the 'freeinitiate' anywhere except the coupon code?  I have my two other sabers spelled out as coming, and the freeinitiate in the 'coupon' section... but still seeing things like 'quantity 2' when there should be 3 in that box... just curious how the bookkeeping looks with that initate… Smiley

Well, in my case, all the order summary showed was a 1 cent discount after the subtotal, and I was told by CSR that when shipping dept would see that "Discount: -$0.01 " on the order, that would be all they'd need to remind them to include the "freeinitiate"

"Subtotal: $340.00
Discount: -$0.01"

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10234 on: March 30, 2020, 10:56:33 PM »

Got a "I'll look into this" response, and then a few hours later my order shipped. Not sure if the raffle saber will be in that or not, but yay progress!

Redokami
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #10235 on: March 31, 2020, 12:09:26 AM »

Got an email saying that my DarkInitiate LE 5 is on back order for 1-2 weeks, I’m just going to wait for it, I didn’t like any of the other options they proposed. So the wait continues...

(Ordered 1/30/20 - Received 4/23/20)
Dark Initiate LE V5 (My First Saber)
  - Obsidian v4
  - Blazing Red
  - FoC Violet Amethyst
  - 36” UltraEdge Heavy
  - Dark Warglaive 2 Pommel
  - Red Illuminated Silver AV Switch

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10236 on: March 31, 2020, 12:38:55 AM »

I've been getting one email a day with someone there and I've been told that my order from FEB 13 will ship within 1-2 business days. This will be twice that I've been told that my order will ship but with no shipping info to follow. I will resume patient but we will see what email I get tomorrow. Here's to being optimistic.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10237 on: March 31, 2020, 11:16:11 AM »

Got a "I'll look into this" response, and then a few hours later my order shipped. Not sure if the raffle saber will be in that or not, but yay progress!

Ultrasabers ship everything together to keep shipping cost down for them and for you so you'll get everything together. Congrats!

Got an email saying that my DarkInitiate LE 5 is on back order for 1-2 weeks, I’m just going to wait for it, I didn’t like any of the other options they proposed. So the wait continues...

Kudos to you and being patient, Redokami.  The wait will be worth it the moment you have your Dark Initiate LE V5 in your hands

I've been getting one email a day with someone there and I've been told that my order from FEB 13 will ship within 1-2 business days. This will be twice that I've been told that my order will ship but with no shipping info to follow. I will resume patient but we will see what email I get tomorrow. Here's to being optimistic.

Give them time, Jbird, they'll get your order out to you.  Kudos to you for being patient and optimistic

Points to everyone for being patient and friendly in times like this, those at Ultrasabers appreciate this.  The mods and I also appreciate you guys

SpartanGrey117
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10238 on: March 31, 2020, 12:19:53 PM »

I ordered my Saber on March 4th and sent an email (on the 6th) with a question about the free Initiate that would come with my order. I know my saber is most likely not going to be in for another few weeks sadly, it looks like most people have been waiting about 8 weeks to get theirs with the current situation. My email was just asking if my free Initiate saber could be a Dark Initiate v3 with a red blade or if it had to be random. I haven't received an email response yet, but I bet one of you guys can answer that. But I would like to know what the waiting period is at this point and what kind of an impact Covid-19 is having on anything. I'd like my saber soon of course, but the health and safety of the US team is much more important. I'd rather you guys shut down for a while for safety reasons than risk getting sick just to deliver luxury items... no matter how coveted they may be, lol.

PS. Thank you all for working so hard in the circumstances, but please, be safe!

The Jedi have their place in the galaxy, and should not be lost. The Sith... They have theirs; some are needed, most are misguided, and then there are those that must be silenced... Both are needed for balance.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10239 on: March 31, 2020, 01:11:39 PM »

I ordered my Saber on March 4th and sent an email (on the 6th) with a question about the free Initiate that would come with my order. I know my saber is most likely not going to be in for another few weeks sadly, it looks like most people have been waiting about 8 weeks to get theirs with the current situation. My email was just asking if my free Initiate saber could be a Dark Initiate v3 with a red blade or if it had to be random. I haven't received an email response yet, but I bet one of you guys can answer that. But I would like to know what the waiting period is at this point and what kind of an impact Covid-19 is having on anything. I'd like my saber soon of course, but the health and safety of the US team is much more important. I'd rather you guys shut down for a while for safety reasons than risk getting sick just to deliver luxury items... no matter how coveted they may be, lol.

PS. Thank you all for working so hard in the circumstances, but please, be safe!

Hey Spartan!

I am pretty sure that the free Initiate is a random "grab bag" pull.   However, my experience in the past is that it never hurts to ask, either. 

Wait times I think are still running about 8 weeks from what I'm seeing on the forum.  They do seem to be getting better on answering emails, however, so hopefully you'll get an official response soon.

If you don't, try re-sending the email to [email protected] and/or [email protected]

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #10240 on: March 31, 2020, 01:20:23 PM »

I’m in the same boat as you are.  I ordered on March 3 and sent an email about the Frankensaber I should be getting.  I am still waiting to hear back but I’m not worried since I have plenty of sabers to keep me tied over.  I’m looking forward to seeing what I’m going to end up with. I’ve yet to be disappointed in any of the sabers I’ve gotten.   Expect any of the freebies to be random since that’s the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

phantom1592
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10241 on: March 31, 2020, 02:33:50 PM »

My Feb 8th launched yesterday if that helps. The 13th should be pretty soon!!

Ordered 2/8/20:

*Mystery Box
*Free Initiate

GrayJedi1
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10242 on: March 31, 2020, 02:58:45 PM »

Just got my order from Feb 27, my custom Initiate V5, Obsidian V4, VA blade, and a Dark Liberator V3 with CG blade, and the “freeinitiate” bonus is a Initiate V4 with red 24” blade and two AAA setup . I like the Liberator it’s a nice basic hilt but looks and feels good .

Not sure if there's anything different between our two orders, but mine is still being processed. And I placed mine on the 28th. I don't wanna email and ask for another lead time (original lead time was 4 weeks) since I'm going into week 5 since ordering and half expecting it to have shipped and arriving mid week this week.

Options on saber:

[Choose Your Configuration: Stunt]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Adegan Silver]
[Battery Configuration: Standard Setup]
[Recharge Port: No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length: 36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Spectre Emitter Type: No Windows]
[Spectre Emitter Covertec Wheel: No Thanks]
[Spectre Body Type: No Engraving Pattern]
[Spectre Pommel Type: WITH D-Ring]
[Spectre Activation Box: Angled Activation Box]
[Switch Type: Silver Non-illuminated AV Switch]
[Quick Disconnect: Sure, Add Them!]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug: Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #10243 on: March 31, 2020, 03:36:31 PM »

Yooooo the hype is so real right now!!!! I got my shipping notification for my January 29th order!!! Diamond Menace CE and Raffle prize come home to me baby 😍 Delivery estimate is this Friday!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10244 on: March 31, 2020, 03:41:13 PM »

Yooooo the hype is so real right now!!!! I got my shipping notification for my January 29th order!!! Diamond Menace CE and Raffle prize come home to me baby 😍 Delivery estimate is this Friday!

Congrats, N9ne! I look forward to seeing pictures

Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: