Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1139847 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3645 on: January 22, 2017, 07:29:49 PM »

Binge watching Lost (again) from the beginning. Let's see how many episodes I can get through before bedtime.

Hey. You've got me wondering how many movies I've actually seen.
I'll guess 26

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3646 on: January 22, 2017, 07:34:49 PM »

Knox, TCW is really good - just sayin'

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3647 on: January 22, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »

I have no doubt. Still have no interest in watching it though

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3648 on: January 22, 2017, 08:14:33 PM »

I appreciate you sayin' so, Rapine.  Cheesy   Question, though, any recommendation on which to watch first: TCW or Rebels? I'll be watching both, and it seems that they're independent of each other, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3649 on: January 22, 2017, 08:18:49 PM »

I appreciate you sayin' so, Rapine.  Cheesy   Question, though, any recommendation on which to watch first: TCW or Rebels? I'll be watching both, and it seems that they're independent of each other, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask.
Season 1 of Rebels is set 5 years before Rogue One/A New hope and shows how the Rebellion came together in one cohesive force. The Clone Wars is set inbetween Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith and really fleshes out the Obi-Wan/Anakin relationship, as well as Anakin's turn to the dark side. So, depends on what interests you more interest in

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3650 on: January 22, 2017, 08:24:52 PM »

I hate to admit, but I don't care for the cartoon series'. They don't interest me one bit. Call it canon, but I'm a film only person.

Love LOST! I am still in Lost withdrawal, and Spartacus withdrawal. Lost is one of the last shows that could survive minus the streaming arena we have become accustomed to. In today's world, I don't believe it would survive, not on network television. It's funny, to me, that I believe the same show could be shown on network and on Netflix, let's say. It will get more praise, or notoriety on Netflix because of the ability to binge watch and lack of commercials. Just my opinion.

And Unbreakable was just a film I never saw cuz it came out in my final year of high school. I had work, if no work, football. If not that, it was hanging out with friends/parties. Movies consisted of American Pie, Final Destination, teen movies. It was just one film I felt I never needed/didn't miss anything. But now I need too!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3651 on: January 22, 2017, 08:30:59 PM »

I hate to admit, but I don't care for the cartoon series'. They don't interest me one bit. Call it canon, but I'm a film only person.

Love LOST! I am still in Lost withdrawal, and Spartacus withdrawal. Lost is one of the last shows that could survive minus the streaming arena we have become accustomed to. In today's world, I don't believe it would survive, not on network television. It's funny, to me, that I believe the same show could be shown on network and on Netflix, let's say. It will get more praise, or notoriety on Netflix because of the ability to binge watch and lack of commercials. Just my opinion.

And Unbreakable was just a film I never saw cuz it came out in my final year of high school. I had work, if no work, football. If not that, it was hanging out with friends/parties. Movies consisted of American Pie, Final Destination, teen movies. It was just one film I felt I never needed/didn't miss anything. But now I need too!
Due to Lost being shown on Sky in the UK (and me not having Sky at the time) I had to wait for the dvd boxsets to come out. I remember bingeing each season in two evenings (started at 7pm and finished at 5am). Work the next day was fun, let me tell you! But Lost is definitely better being binged rather than a week-to-work show. Too many cliffhangers (which is not a criticism).

As for Unbreakable, no excuses young man. I was going through similar things to you and I still managed to see it. You're a very naughty young man who deserves punishment. That being said, I envy you getting to watch it for the first time now in our golden age of comic book movies.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3652 on: January 22, 2017, 08:41:57 PM »

I'll guess 26

I'm guessing 100ish. I really have no idea though. I got to 26 long before I even thought of comic book movies.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3653 on: January 22, 2017, 08:49:12 PM »

Due to Lost being shown on Sky in the UK (and me not having Sky at the time) I had to wait for the dvd boxsets to come out. I remember bingeing each season in two evenings (started at 7pm and finished at 5am). Work the next day was fun, let me tell you! But Lost is definitely better being binged rather than a week-to-work show. Too many cliffhangers (which is not a criticism).

As for Unbreakable, no excuses young man. I was going through similar things to you and I still managed to see it. You're a very naughty young man who deserves punishment. That being said, I envy you getting to watch it for the first time now in our golden age of comic book movies.

Haha! You're right no excuses, but, but, but... I'll watch it. Definitely for sure, now that I just saw Split. Highly recommended Knox.

My cousin watched Lost afterwards and got to binge watch. I told her, "yeah, you didn't have to suffer a whole week like I used to!" I just can't watch any show anymore though.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3654 on: January 22, 2017, 08:54:06 PM »

Season 1 of Rebels is set 5 years before Rogue One/A New hope and shows how the Rebellion came together in one cohesive force. The Clone Wars is set inbetween Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith and really fleshes out the Obi-Wan/Anakin relationship, as well as Anakin's turn to the dark side. So, depends on what interests you more interest in
I'll probably go in chronological order then and start with TCW.  Thanks for the insight and please have a point on me   Wink

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3655 on: January 22, 2017, 08:56:22 PM »

I'll probably go in chronological order then and start with TCW.  Thanks for the insight and please have a point on me   Wink
danke schön

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3656 on: January 22, 2017, 09:00:08 PM »

danke schön

Gern geschehen

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3657 on: January 22, 2017, 09:01:22 PM »

I'm watching my collection of Dylan Moran stand-up DVD's.

I'm also practicing "Broken" by Seether, so as I can blow the tits off of MJ when she gets back from California tomorrow.  Cheesy

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3658 on: January 22, 2017, 09:02:19 PM »

Gern geschehen
Couldn't resist
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0</a>

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3659 on: January 22, 2017, 09:04:26 PM »

I'm watching my collection of Dylan Moran stand-up DVD's.

I'm also practicing "Broken" by Seether, so as I can blow the tits off of MJ when she gets back from California tomorrow.  Cheesy

You gonna sing it too?

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: