Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653098 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1755 on: February 23, 2017, 08:26:52 AM »

managed to bump Asoka's fighter to 4*, now to work the rest up.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1756 on: February 23, 2017, 09:01:57 AM »

Sooo....  Nihilus' attack animations are sick  Cool

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1757 on: February 23, 2017, 02:21:10 PM »

Sooo....  Nihilus' attack animations are sick  Cool

Yeah, but I'm not totally sold on his leader skill.  The 60% offense is nice, and so is the 150% health steal, but the loss of all protection?  I guess if you put him with EP who already boosts health pools for Sith it's good.  Supposedly it also negates healing effects, but that must mean from actual used skills because my Sith are still healing when they apply debuffs.

The fact that I can 1-hit Krennic in the 3rd phase is freaking siiiiick though.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1758 on: February 23, 2017, 02:59:42 PM »

Yeah, but I'm not totally sold on his leader skill.  The 60% offense is nice, and so is the 150% health steal, but the loss of all protection?  I guess if you put him with EP who already boosts health pools for Sith it's good.  Supposedly it also negates healing effects, but that must mean from actual used skills because my Sith are still healing when they apply debuffs.

The fact that I can 1-hit Krennic in the 3rd phase is freaking siiiiick though.

They have the health steal and all the protection is transferred into their health.
. . . ~~~ . . .
I'm going for a zeta vader first now...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6lxcEYmtI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6lxcEYmtI</a>

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1759 on: February 23, 2017, 05:08:02 PM »

Lol...  you realize you need a team to go with him, right?  Some of those are hard to farm.  Also you need mods, gear, all that jazz, for everybody.   Tongue

I've seen videos before where the person made it through phase 1-3 and partway into 4.  There is no denying the power of Zeta Vader, but he's only the beginning.

My guild can kill the Heroic Rancor in less than 30 minutes, so for right now I feel no need to go after Zeta Vader first.  I'm still sticking to getting Barriss' Zeta first.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1760 on: February 23, 2017, 08:14:28 PM »

You're saying there was a droid smuggling event when I was gone a couple days ago? Angry

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1761 on: February 23, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »

You're saying there was a droid smuggling event when I was gone a couple days ago? Angry

Looks that way unfortunately.  Sadly one of those things that's hard to predict when those events are unscheduled.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1762 on: February 23, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »

Node 12 of GW today:  Chaze, Ackbar, Boba, Mace

Needless to say, I didn't finish GW today.  F**k Chaze and their OP bromance  Angry

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1763 on: February 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM »

Looks that way unfortunately.  Sadly one of those things that's hard to predict when those events are unscheduled.

Darn.

In other news, Nihilus is awesome. I'm disappointed that the first two events gave us Sith trooper and assassin, but this one didn't give us Nihilus. Sad

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1764 on: February 23, 2017, 10:57:59 PM »

Node 12 of GW today:  Chaze, Ackbar, Boba, Mace

Needless to say, I didn't finish GW today.  F**k Chaze and their OP bromance  Angry

Yeah, I ran up against EP, Baze, GK, JKA and QGJ in GW 12 yesterday.  That was freaking brutal.

Darn.

In other news, Nihilus is awesome. I'm disappointed that the first two events gave us Sith trooper and assassin, but this one didn't give us Nihilus. Sad

Well, 35/50 isn't a bad start.  It looks like we'll unlock Nihilus at 4* instead of 3*, so I would imagine that's why there's 1 more event to finish giving us Nihilus.  Don't worry, you'll get there.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1765 on: February 24, 2017, 01:21:42 AM »

Don't forget that with Nihilus you don't lose the protection outright. It gets turned into health.

LC said hisSith team was virtually untouched in the last tier today.

-----

Lando 6*. Leia gear 9.

My last 2 GW tables have been tough, but they've been beatable.

Yesterday:
Node 10 - Chaze rebel team
Node 11 - EP lead empire team
Node 12 - Wiggs with Ackbar and Lando

Today:
Node 9 - Ewoks. Don't let those teddy bear eyes fool you. Remember, they eat humans. Just ask my DS team. If you can find any of them.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1766 on: February 24, 2017, 06:42:42 AM »

Anybody else been getting inaccurate push notifications on their phone?

I've been getting them occasionally for a few weeks now.  Like about an hour ago I got a push notification telling me the credit heist had started, and to login to do it.  It wasn't true of course, but I get them every few days.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #1767 on: February 24, 2017, 08:12:51 AM »

I get a few now and then. mostly when I'm working and can't do anything anyways.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1768 on: February 24, 2017, 03:50:23 PM »

Anybody else been getting inaccurate push notifications on their phone?

I've been getting them occasionally for a few weeks now.  Like about an hour ago I got a push notification telling me the credit heist had started, and to login to do it.  It wasn't true of course, but I get them every few days.

I get them because I run multiple devices, so sometimes I am already in and seeing the event, but then my other device pops up to tell me about it.  It can be an event, or it can be energy refresh, or that my energy is full.  This also happens because it times energy being full off the last time I played on that device and doesn't know I've been playing on another device and have used my energy.

Also, the credit heist was technically true because it is going on today.  It might have just been a little early for you.

Speaking of, once again I only got 2.5 mil x2 on Tier 4.  Getting REAL tired of only getting that much.  I want my 5 mil or 10 mil payouts back.  That being said, I do have 12 million just sitting around now, waiting to be spent.  Still, the low payouts are annoying.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #1769 on: February 24, 2017, 05:00:34 PM »

managed K2so to 5*...lucky draw.

who's scruffy looking?

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: