Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288450 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5685 on: November 16, 2017, 03:12:11 PM »

They won't do a damn thing. The yes-men are put in positions of power because they won't contradict the big boss. It's politics as usual.

I hate this to no end. Totally understand and feel your frustration.

I would know exactly where and how to hurt them.

And that is the important part.

My revenge was to literally walk off the job. I ran my department, was the only one who knew all the building, testing and repair procedures. They fired the engineer who I worked with to design the product and hired an inept schmuck yes-man who new nothing of Apple or the product we were making. He had to come back and ask me how to do things. I can't tell you how many times I came into my work station to find that loser trying to test prototype circuit boards with my personal iPhone and laptop. Grrrrrr. So after the big boss got in my face and yelled at me one day (he didn't understand what I told him about an order) I got up, went to the real boss and told him I'm done. The department crashed after that and less then a year later the line was cancelled. To be fair the product was becoming obsolete so it would have come to an end anyways in a few years.

As long as you didn't sign anything saying you won't sabotage them, when the s*it hits the fan just delete everything and walk away.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5686 on: November 16, 2017, 06:02:37 PM »

It basically comes down to nothing really counts as intellectual property, so I'm fairly certain a non-compete clause wouldn't be able to apply to much.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #5687 on: November 16, 2017, 06:48:02 PM »

They won't do a damn thing. Anybody with a $.02 worth of brains knows this guy to be a retarded chimp yes-man. And that's why the owners won't get rid of him. The yes-men are put in positions of power because they won't contradict the big boss. It's politics as usual. Even if he "wins" I won't be down for long. Plus, I would know exactly where and how to hurt them.

This is sadly true in every parts of the world ... and fortunately, i can not really use Force powers ...

I had a talk with the guy i told about yesterday ... using diplomacy as i only want to kick him in the ass ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5688 on: November 16, 2017, 07:07:09 PM »

This is sadly true in every parts of the world ... and fortunately, i can not really use Force powers ...

I had a talk with the guy i told about yesterday ... using diplomacy as i only want to kick him in the ass ...
Oh yeah. If I could use the Force, I'm pretty sure I would make the Sith proud.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5689 on: November 16, 2017, 10:07:45 PM »

DL no matter what the reason I hope you don't act/talk like that at work. I get your ranting may be away to cope but I don't think the language and name calling is appropriate for this forum even if said person isn't a member.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5690 on: November 16, 2017, 10:11:22 PM »

DL no matter what the reason I hope you don't act/talk like that at work. I get your ranting may be away to cope but I don't think the language and name calling is appropriate for this forum even if said person isn't a member.
I know you mean well, and generally I do endeavor to elevate my manor of speech. However, if you were to meet the individual that is the source of my malice, you would undoubtedly have the same reaction.

Sig by For Tyeth

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #5691 on: November 16, 2017, 10:15:37 PM »

I don't see DL violating any rules and this is a venting thread so therefor I feel your point is invalid. (in the nicest way possible lol)

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5692 on: November 16, 2017, 10:22:22 PM »

I don't see DL violating any rules and this is a venting thread so therefor I feel your point is invalid. (in the nicest way possible lol)
My point is not invalid. Here is Rule #4.

"Rule #4 - ALWAYS be polite, respectful and courteous
This is not a G rated site, you have to be at least 13 to join. Yes, just like the last Star Wars movie, this site is PG-13. As such, we give a little lee-way to colorful language, but I expect members to be adult enough to use colorful language where appropriate just as you would in real life situations.  Post the same way you would talk to a room full of strangers in real life.  If you swear like a sailor to strangers, then don't even bother posting here, you will not be welcome.
Some words are filtered out automatically on the forum for a reason, so trying to get around the filter is essentially trying to bypass the rules of the forum - don't do it".

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #5693 on: November 16, 2017, 10:25:01 PM »

"I expect members to be adult enough to use colorful language where appropriate just as you would in real life situations."

I feel if anywhere on the board this would be the most appropriate place for said language.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5694 on: November 16, 2017, 10:33:45 PM »

"I expect members to be adult enough to use colorful language where appropriate just as you would in real life situations."

I feel if anywhere on the board this would be the most appropriate place for said language.
You can cut and past any single sentence and make it work to justify what you want, see...

"If you swear like a sailor to strangers, then don't even bother posting here, you will not be welcome".

Just because the title of this thread is called Venting doesn't mean you can do whatever.

But I done, in my here to argue. I didn't mean anything negative towards DL and I sent him a PM.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #5695 on: November 16, 2017, 10:51:52 PM »

My point is not invalid. Here is Rule #4.

"Rule #4 - ALWAYS be polite, respectful and courteous
This is not a G rated site, you have to be at least 13 to join. Yes, just like the last Star Wars movie, this site is PG-13. As such, we give a little lee-way to colorful language, but I expect members to be adult enough to use colorful language where appropriate just as you would in real life situations. Post the same way you would talk to a room full of strangers in real life.  If you swear like a sailor to strangers, then don't even bother posting here, you will not be welcome.
Some words are filtered out automatically on the forum for a reason, so trying to get around the filter is essentially trying to bypass the rules of the forum - don't do it".

I can see your point her and it is valid.  I know that I have spent a lot of time on the forum and in most every aspect this rule is adhered to.  Those of us who have been around a while have seen trouble makers come and go, but DL isn't trying to be disrespectful to anyone here and isn't demeaning anyone here. He is "venting" his frustration and anger over issues that he is dealing with in his life.  We don't know the extent of these issues and although he has chosen to share some of them here with us, the struggle he has is real.  This is the point of this thread and why its called "Venting".  Many of us don't like people that we work with and either ignore them or confront them.  I choose to ignore the people that I despise, do my job, and then come home and vent to my wife.  

DL has chosen this place as his outlet and most of us her respect him enough to trust him in his judgments of people.  In my opinion I feel that his use of language is not misplaced, overused, or inappropriate.  Most of our members are adults or have an account given them though a parents permission. It is known that adult content may be discussed on these forums and that "inappropriate language" is also a possibility.  If you feel this strongly about this and feel that DL is in the wrong, then by all means notify a Moderator and let them discuss this with DL.  

I appreciate that you chose to handle it by speaking with him about it, but a PM man have been better received and no one would feel as if they are being attacked, or having to defend their own convictions.  We are a friendly and respectful group of people and many of us here believe that you are entitled to share your opinions, but keep in mind that opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink at some time...  Understand please that I'm not attacking you I'm just trying to intervene here so a mod doesn't have to be called in, but like it was already mentioned.  This is the  "Venting" thread and its her to vent.

MTFBWY
KDP

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #5696 on: November 16, 2017, 10:53:45 PM »

I can see your point her and it is valid.  I know that I have spent a lot of time on the forum and in most every aspect this rule is adhered to.  Those of us who have been around a while have seen trouble makers come and go, but DL isn't trying to be disrespectful to anyone here and isn't demeaning anyone here. He is "venting" his frustration and anger over issues that he is dealing with in his life.  We don't know the extent of these issues and although he has chosen to share some of them here with us, the struggle he has is real.  This is the point of this thread and why its called "Venting".  Many of us don't like people that we work with and either ignore them or confront them.  I choose to ignore the people that I despise, do my job, and then come home and vent to my wife.  

DL has chosen this place as his outlet and most of us her respect him enough to trust him in his judgments of people.  In my opinion I feel that his use of language is not misplaced, overused, or inappropriate.  Most of our members are adults or have an account given them though a parents permission. It is known that adult content may be discussed on these forums and that "inappropriate language" is also a possibility.  If you feel this strongly about this and feel that DL is in the wrong, then by all means notify a Moderator and let them discuss this with DL.  

I appreciate that you chose to handle it by speaking with him about it, but a PM man have been better received and no one would feel as if they are being attacked, or having to defend their own convictions.  We are a friendly and respectful group of people and many of us here believe that you are entitled to share your opinions, but keep in mind that opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink at some time...  Understand please that I'm not attacking you I'm just trying to intervene here so a mod doesn't have to be called in, but like it was already mentioned.  This is the  "Venting" thread and its her to vent.

MTFBWY
KDP

Well Said +1

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5697 on: November 16, 2017, 10:59:29 PM »

MTFBWY
KDP
Yes I should have PMed him first, but we all make mistakes.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5698 on: November 17, 2017, 01:13:13 AM »

I swear like there is no tomorrow, in my daily life, so adhering by forum rules and etiquette was challenging in the beginning.

Logos was just having some light jestering venting language.. no prob here. His choice of words and vernacular was funny, imo. I didn't find an issue with it, but, rules are rules.. but, more than 75% of the kriffin time Logos is using other forms of tasteful words.. so, if you truly know him, you know how he speaks.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #5699 on: November 17, 2017, 02:57:09 AM »

Twice in the last 48 hours I have been out bid by the same person on Ebay (Or two people with the same first and last letter and handle length) and they manage to do it at the last second. If they do the same thing to me on the other two Auctions I've bid on I am going to be really mad.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: