Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 964046 times)
Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2013, 04:15:40 AM »

Anybody else ever know that Owen was originally Ben's brother?

"Your mother and I knew he would find out eventually, but we wanted to keep you both as safe as possible, for as long as possible. So I took you to live with my brother Owen, on Tatooine..."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi to Luke Skywalker in the Return of the Jedi novelization

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Owen_(Kenobi)

In the prequels Owen is played by Joel Edgerton and Ewan McGregor's stunt double is played by Nash Edgerton.

I knew it.  Smiley

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2013, 04:17:41 PM »

i knew it! ha ! yea thanks for the conformation

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2013, 04:21:40 PM »

Anybody else ever know that Owen was originally Ben's brother?

"Your mother and I knew he would find out eventually, but we wanted to keep you both as safe as possible, for as long as possible. So I took you to live with my brother Owen, on Tatooine..."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi to Luke Skywalker in the Return of the Jedi novelization

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Owen_(Kenobi)

In the prequels Owen is played by Joel Edgerton and Ewan McGregor's stunt double is played by Nash Edgerton.

Ewan McGregor is also connected to the film in another way.  Ewan's uncle was the Wedge Antilles in the Original Triology.  He revealed that fact during an interview on UK television. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Lawson

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2013, 07:02:16 PM »

Yeah I love that. 'You have to let me be in it! My Uncle is Wedge!' lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2013, 11:39:42 PM »

Yeah I love that. 'You have to let me be in it! My Uncle is Wedge!' lol
I've never heard it put that way but lol Smiley

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #215 on: September 26, 2013, 12:22:07 AM »

Oh yeah, I forget where I found it, but there's an interview with him about TPM where he says they asked him why he should get the part or why he wanted to be in the movie and that's pretty much what he said. lol

I am not a color...

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2013, 02:23:57 PM »

Why are there no all-out evil Sith? I'm talking Erzsebet Bathory in Sith form, maybe a crafty Gollum-like fellow who crawls about on all fours... most Sith created in recent years have come across as fanfic-y (Lost Tribe especially, and Revan).

Also, don't start an argument about Revan. That's not the point of the post.

no

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2013, 02:51:50 PM »

Why are there no all-out evil Sith? I'm talking Erzsebet Bathory in Sith form, maybe a crafty Gollum-like fellow who crawls about on all fours... most Sith created in recent years have come across as fanfic-y (Lost Tribe especially, and Revan).

Funny, I mostly see all sith as this sort of feral animal type, in some measure.

Bunch of spoiled, selfish, snowflakes.

Cheesy

Light side points please Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2013, 02:59:32 PM »

if you want an evil sith, go check out Calumnius in TOR RP- not canon I know, but he's a rather nasty piece of work!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2013, 04:31:00 PM »

Funny, I mostly see all sith as this sort of feral animal type, in some measure.

Bunch of spoiled, selfish, snowflakes.

Cheesy

Well yeah, they're all spoiled and selfish and somewhat instinctive, but for the most part they're somewhat sane. I would love to see some Sith with their minds fully corrupted by the Dark Side.

if you want an evil sith, go check out Calumnius in TOR RP- not canon I know, but he's a rather nasty piece of work!

Thanks, I will. I've been thinking about joining the RP for a long time anyway, so I might as well read up.

no

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2013, 03:35:48 PM »

Join, Luna. You will like it. Grin

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2013, 04:22:49 PM »

*contemplates convincing Luna to join GCW RP instead of TOR* *contemplates what it would take to protect the galaxy from Luna* *keeps mouth shut*  Grin

Just kidding Luna. Wink We can always use another faceless minion of the Imperial Navy to disgrace, embarrass, and eventually vaporize in an improbably epic battle where the underdog rebellion wins by a landslide victory. Cool

I am not a color...

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2013, 07:09:30 PM »

how would you personally like to execute jar jar.... lets see the most creative

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2013, 07:46:41 PM »

Join, Luna. You will like it. Grin

I might... I had an idea or two that I had discussed with Jelly a long time ago, but I've come up with different ideas since then.

*contemplates convincing Luna to join GCW RP instead of TOR* *contemplates what it would take to protect the galaxy from Luna* *keeps mouth shut*  Grin

Just kidding Luna. Wink We can always use another faceless minion of the Imperial Navy to disgrace, embarrass, and eventually vaporize in an improbably epic battle where the underdog rebellion wins by a landslide victory. Cool

Only the grunts are faceless Roll Eyes

My character idea could be either a Sith or a random sicko, so it would work either way.

Anyway, back on (board) topic.

no

kcamcmahon
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -19

I can Feel Your Anger.

« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2013, 04:37:27 AM »

how would you personally like to execute jar jar.... lets see the most creative
I love jar jar why would I execute him... NOT! I hate the dude, he is without a doubt the worst character in Star Wars. Umm lets see how would I execute him??? I think execution is not the right word. I would most likely torture him first before giving him the sweet taste of death. First I would hang him by his feet upside down and use a light saber and burn his skin on as much of his body as I can without cutting too deep. Then I would hang his favorite food in front of him just out of his reach and when he try's to use his stupid long tongue to reach it I would slice it off. Then I would lay him out on a midlevel rack (the ones that would dislocate your joints by pulling you in all directions) and while he is in pain from everything else I would use the rat torture on him which would most likely finish him off. If your not familiar with rat torture it's when a cage is tied to your stomach with only the bottom proton open, and rats are placed in it. On top of the cage you put hot coals and the rats not wanting to be burned to death eat threw your stomach and wreak havoc on your insides. Yep I think that's how I would get rid of mister binks.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: