Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Any New Colors From Ultra in the Near Future?  (Read 39068 times)
rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2011, 09:34:27 PM »

LoL

Maybe I'll luck out and one of them will answer me in this post Smiley

Yes, arctic blue is a true blue + green mixture, no resistance to either color, but as you can see from the pictures, blue is the dominant color in this mixture.

I think I'm going to have to order a staff in Arctic Blue then.  It is really my absolute favorite color on my RGB saber (blue+green).  I bet it would look super awesome to have two dark liberators coupled with Arctic Blue on each end...

Only way to find out is to order it I guess LoL.

ArasVao
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2011, 03:47:43 AM »

As soon as you guys come out with yellow I will be making an order.  Grin
I so hope it's soon!

Shock LE - Consular Green

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2011, 08:11:52 PM »

Me too! I want a limited edition shock, but I don't want the true orange that my wraiths came in, I want a true yellow!

Onli-Won Kanomi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

Jedi Knight Of Faith

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2011, 12:31:32 AM »

You could get a Shock LE in Adegan silver and use it with a yellow disc? Yellow colour filter discs work better than any other imo. But yeah for us would be Sentinels a true RGB mixed yellow...'tis a consummation devoutly to be wished eh?

plain Stunt [Guardian Blue]
gold Minilord [Adegan Silver]
purple Minilord [Fire Orange]
Initiate v1 DIY [Fire Orange]
Wraith v1 [Fire Orange]
Wraith LE [Sunrider's Destiny]
Dark Apprentice [Blazing Red]
The Overlord [SRD]
Liberator v2 [Violet Amethyst]
Shock LE DIY [under construction]

Amanita
Knight Captain

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 12:59:40 AM »

Ugh, I have an adagen silver saber, and I was actually disappointed with the brightness of the thing. So much so that I'm thinking of paying to have ultrasabers swap out the LED for something else. I hope they do add an RGB sentinal yellow to the lineup one of these days, as well as the true, deep RGB orange of my wraiths.

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2011, 01:04:35 PM »

Ugh, I have an adagen silver saber, and I was actually disappointed with the brightness of the thing. So much so that I'm thinking of paying to have ultrasabers swap out the LED for something else. I hope they do add an RGB sentinal yellow to the lineup one of these days, as well as the true, deep RGB orange of my wraiths.

Could I perhaps trouble you for a picture of this deep orange Wraith RGB? I'd love to see what that looks like Smiley

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

Amanita
Knight Captain

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2011, 05:51:56 PM »

If you go to the reviews section, I've got a wraith review posted, with pictures.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2011, 05:13:36 PM »

I wish there was a program where you could select an LED type and adjust resistance so you could customize colors...

This would be TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

Though I suspect if we do see this option, it will be some time in the future  Cry

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2011, 12:08:31 PM »

I wish there was a program where you could select an LED type and adjust resistance so you could customize colors...

I agree this would be so excellent.  That way people could tweak it to whatever they like, for instance if they want a more yellow "fire orange" saber, or a more green shade of SRD.

Darth Hett
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

the end is among us

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2011, 01:04:16 AM »

a more purpely purple would be nice. instead of  a violet.

Rall_Kethil
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »

a more purpely purple would be nice. instead of  a violet.
Most folks wanting a more purple blade simply slip in a slightly blue-er purple disk with their Violet Amethyst. From what I hear in testimonials here on the boards that option works quite well, with little dimming of the blade as long as you're only using one disc.

General, I find your lack of pants disturbing...
Jensaraai - We don't just have cookies, we have lightsabers AND cool armor, too!

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2011, 03:02:19 PM »

I'm not sure how many more colors we can get, guys. Think about it.

You have your Primary colors Red, Yellow, and Blue(for component colors, otherwise RGB for light mixing), and secondary colors.

Blazing Red
Guardian Blue
Consular Green

Then your secondaries

Red + Blue = Violet Amethyst
Red + Green = Sentinal Yellow
Red + Green(again) = Fire Orange

And that's all the primary and secondary colors. Anything else is a different shade which is just a different resistor. SRD is technically another shade of green, Arctic Blue is just another shade of blue. We could go on for HOURS like this with the missions of shades and hues, but it all comes back to the same colors we already have. And the only one of those not yet -standard- is Sentinal Yellow, which we've all seen CAN be done if you ask for it.

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »

Could I perhaps trouble you for a picture of this deep orange Wraith RGB? I'd love to see what that looks like Smiley

I just sent in my dual prophecies to get the red-orange treatment, they should be back on Monday.  I'm also putting a war glaive claw on each of them, so I'll have new pics in Saber Customizations come Tues or Wed and I'll try to get an accurate color picture for the blades.  (Or at least one with the lights off so you can see the ambient light color in the room)

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2011, 04:39:16 PM »

@shadowkatt:  Technically, SRD and Arctic are both Blue + Green with different resistors.  And Fire Orange isn't red + green on an RGB, it's a single amber LED.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2011, 02:05:50 AM »

I just sent in my dual prophecies to get the red-orange treatment, they should be back on Monday.  I'm also putting a war glaive claw on each of them, so I'll have new pics in Saber Customizations come Tues or Wed and I'll try to get an accurate color picture for the blades.  (Or at least one with the lights off so you can see the ambient light color in the room)

Wait...... they've made the (Red/Orange) "treatment" available?!  Shocked  was this just a personal favor to you?  or do I need to go check Ultra Sabers main website???

(forgive me if I missed something)

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: