Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Has anyone ever had problems with airport security?  (Read 7386 times)
Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »

How about this? "These are not the terrorists you are looking for."
That might work, I sense the Force is strong with you

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

spartan015
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 05:34:55 AM »

rofl... i thought about it... picking up a rifle case from baggae claim, lol wear a suit and sunglasses and toss it over your shoulder... rofl yeah...

anyhow, it is gonna be an international flight out of US to Vietnam, so... idk. i kinda have to bring the blades wit me since... well... i'm not staying long in vietnam, lol.

blunt weapons huh? just about anything can be a blunt weapon, heck i could use my macbook as a blunt weapon.

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 05:53:24 AM »

What about One's fists? Are they not potentially deadly? Cheesy

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 12:51:19 AM »

Yes! Hah! A couple of times actually. Traveling to Comic-Con from Texas. Basically I had the saber out to actually see what it is, and I had some taken apart so they could look at them. Tried going through airport security and the guy was freaking out about them. He didn't know what they were. So, I think the big problem was he never saw a lightsaber before. His co-workers were laughing about it and so were the people behind me. So, not much of a problem, just something to laugh about on the way to California.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: