Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Launcher Available (UPDATED 11/09/2021)  (Read 333614 times)
Jiberias
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

The Rule of Two- Graflex CE Red Bright & Loud!

« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2015, 05:32:24 PM »

Does anyone know if the new obsidian launcher runs in windows 8.1?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2015, 06:11:54 PM »

Yes, it does, but only on USB 2.0 ports. It also happens that even then the communication between saber and Launcher is not always consistent. A possible workaround is using a USB 2.0 hub.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Jiberias
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

The Rule of Two- Graflex CE Red Bright & Loud!

« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2015, 06:20:06 PM »

Thanx for the quick reply. Where do I download v3.1.4? It's been awhile for me:)

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2015, 06:31:43 PM »

Just download the latest version from the very first post here in the thread. It should be the 3.2.2 version which also includes the Emerald config panel.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

MistressBathory
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

Mistress Liliana Cutrere. Sith Dominatrix.

« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2015, 03:15:16 AM »

I just downloaded the Obsidian software to test it out.  Looks good and works good.  So that gives me the first idea for my concept saber.

In Service to The Sith,
Mistress Liliana Cutrere, Sith Dominatrix.

"You are unwise to Lower Your DEFENSES!" -Darth Vader

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2015, 07:50:10 PM »

The new launcher is available for mac now and it works on my V3 Obsidian board on my Manticore.

Here is the link to the Mac launcher: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23236.0

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Archangelmg81
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #216 on: March 07, 2015, 08:52:12 AM »

is it mac compatible yet?

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #217 on: March 07, 2015, 01:13:45 PM »

Yes, the new v4 launcher is Mac compatible. As for now it only supports the Obsidian v3 (limited to v3 capabilities) and v4 sound boards and not the Emerald Driver, but this will be added in a future update.

Sig by Master Nero

arklore70
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2015, 08:18:50 PM »

The Mac Obsidian Launcher works superb.  I just adjusted 3 sabers with no issues.  Very cool to be able to load personalized sound fonts into my kids sabers for their birthday this weekend.  My son idolizes Yoda, calls him "Master Yoda" only ( he is 3 ), I can't wait to se him power of his Initiate v4 in CG and hear Yoda's voice.  Camera will be at the unwrapping to take pictures Cheesy
r/
Ark

If not me...who?
If not now...when?
Wish List: Graflex-Obsidian Sound,GB or EmeraldManticore-Emerald-Obsidian Sound, Emerald B+R
Chosen One SE-Obsidian Sound, BR
Dominix v4 LE-Obsidian Sound, BR
Initiate v4-Obsidian Sound, GB
Dark Initiate v4-Obsidian Sound, BR
Initiate LE v4-Obsidian Sound, CG

kav2001c
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #219 on: June 12, 2015, 08:30:38 PM »

If I had an older saber with older drive (V3) is there any advantage to upgrading V4?

Owned:
Dark Reaper with Obsidian v3 + Emerald RGBW + Adegan Silver Switch
Dark Initiate LE v3 - Violet

Want:
Manticore or Scorpion? Electrum Wind. Lost Grey.
Diamond

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #220 on: June 12, 2015, 08:37:37 PM »

Unless you want more sound fonts you can load on the board and change between fonts on the fly - no, there is no advantage. Except for the two features mentioned the Obsidian v4 provides the same features as the v3 Smiley According to some reviews it's a bit faster than the v3, though Wink

Sig by Master Nero

SensualEmptiness
Force Sensitive

« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2015, 04:28:12 PM »

Any possibility that future versions of the software and installer will be signed using a code signing certificate issued by a trusted certificate authority?

Total_Ignorance
Force Sensitive

« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2015, 02:06:27 AM »

I wonder if anyone online can help me out I already contacted ultra sabers but haven't heard anything back yet. so the issue I am having is when I downloaded and installed the Ultra Saber Launcher (run as admin) the Emerald driver section the color part was coming up white I was able to click on a white section and change the color but it was still showing as white. so I tired to go into the easy mode and try to changed colors from there but even that was coming up white. after that I unplugged the saber and reinstalled the software but I notice now my light wasn't working but when I power it on and plug it in it keeps giving me a device connected please wait reading device info and the hum of the same is still on I have had it plugged in on and off for the last hour or so. I have rebooted the computer reinstalled the software but nothing I do seems to work. when I plugged in the usb cable it did recognize as a Light Saber. if anyone at all have any info or could help me out please I would love to hear back soon. this is my first ultra saber i just got it today i hope this is a simple fix something that im over looking im a computer technician so if you need to use tech lingo go for it.

Roband
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -38

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2015, 02:13:51 AM »

Take the batteries out of the saber and put th em back in to re-set the boards.

PASSION, yet PEACE
SERENITY, yet EMOTION
CHAOS, yet ORDER
THE FORCE, in BALANCE

Total_Ignorance
Force Sensitive

« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2015, 02:20:41 AM »

DUR im dumb.... Thanks that help with the light coming back on and the connection to the Laucher. but i am still having the Emerald driver section is still white  i don't see the colors

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: