Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177452 times)
PapaBliss
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 14

I am a guardian of balance

« Reply #5160 on: January 22, 2016, 06:09:40 PM »

No Allen key to remove the blade.  I might have one somewhere, I guess.

Did you order the Allen key as an option? Not included otherwise.

Saber owned:
Graflex SE w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DUKE Blue / Silver
Manticore w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DVA / Silver
Apprentice w/ Obsidian v4 - CG / Silver

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #5161 on: January 22, 2016, 06:09:56 PM »

Did you order the Allen key as an option? Not included otherwise.

I did, yes.

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5162 on: January 22, 2016, 07:03:21 PM »

I hope this thing gets here before I have to go to work.  I don't want to sit at work all night wondering if it was delivered or not.  FedEx here can be a pain about delivering.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5163 on: January 22, 2016, 07:41:33 PM »

FYI I looked at my tracking info and from the way it was showing in the system it looks like it MAY have been put in to go to the FedEx Office as I hoped for.   The destination field looks right.

If you are doing this on your first saber, to be within UltraSabers' policy, it looks like the key is to pay with PayPal.  Just FYI to anyone else who wants to do a hold at location shipment.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5164 on: January 22, 2016, 08:44:50 PM »

Does that mean that people who ordered the Standard Finish prior to this will have to wait? Or does it mean that taking those orders into account, they are out of stock?

I e-mailed them yesterday specifically asking about this. When I get an official response, I'll let you guys know.

Patience young padawan!  Wink

Day 22.

Guardian hilt, standard finish, guardian blue, obsidian lite soundboard, very basic and classic.

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #5165 on: January 22, 2016, 09:03:45 PM »

Well, ordered a USB hub, because I don't live in the dark ages of USB 2.0.  I bet the Emerald/Obsidian boards are super neat, if you can connect them to anything.  Ever.  At all.

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #5166 on: January 22, 2016, 09:24:17 PM »

Just got a notification that my tunic has sent as well! What a great freaking day Cheesy

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #5167 on: January 22, 2016, 09:30:01 PM »

Day 33 for me...

(https://days.to/19-december/2015)

JediGato
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5168 on: January 22, 2016, 09:37:41 PM »

I think US doesn't owe us an explanation on the progress of orders unless there is reason to believe the furnishing portion takes longer than the time they indicated. But at the same time, giving these updates takes away valuable resources that could be tending to urgent issues such as customer complaints with their orders.

Initiate V3 Obsidian Sound Light - FOC - Illuminated AV Switch - Coming Home Soon (1/2/16 Born Date)

Hook Yoda up with some Light Points.

kokak
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5169 on: January 22, 2016, 09:39:06 PM »

Got all 3 orders yesterday...

1 Grab Bag
1 Manticore
1 Box of Emitters and a Pommel

It's gonna be a great weekend!!!

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough..."

Albert Einstein

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5170 on: January 22, 2016, 09:52:28 PM »

Finally got it!  I'll probably do some more with it once the batteries are charged.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2hCOhy8k-8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2hCOhy8k-8</a>

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5171 on: January 22, 2016, 10:03:49 PM »

Finally got it!  I'll probably do some more with it once the batteries are charged.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2hCOhy8k-8

Congrats!!  Cheesy

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5172 on: January 22, 2016, 10:16:26 PM »

I think US doesn't owe us an explanation on the progress of orders unless the customers asks them directly.

There, fixed.  Wink

But seriously, two words : customer service.

I totally understand that they are under pressure with the overflow of orders they are currently receiving. But it's part of the business. People need to understand that it may take longer than usual, but on the other hand, when a customer asks them something specific, it's very important for them to answer clearly, and honestly. Even the reply to customer e-mail can take more time, this is totally normal, but it's still has to be done correctly.

For this, I'm not worried one bit, as UltraSabers have been amazing so far dealing with the abundance of orders and e-mails. Keep it up fellas!

Moggarth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5173 on: January 22, 2016, 11:09:23 PM »

I ordered mine on the 27th December and it is still processing..I understand they are busy with the crazy Star Wars period but they need to account for that when people place orders. I have emailed asking for information as the 4 week lead time is up this Sunday but I haven't heard anything. If I don't at least hear back from them I am going to be demanding a full refund and I will be contacting my bank and citizens advice to claim back the money I have already spent. As I said these guys must work hard but if the lead time exceeds the stated when purchasing the order then as a consumer it is misleading... We shall see as I can't see it being shipped before Sunday. If this was something cheaper it might draw less of my attention although I would still chase it up but having spent over $300 I expect more...

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #5174 on: January 22, 2016, 11:12:59 PM »

@Moggarth- If you dont mind me asking what did you order?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: