Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177410 times)
GavC
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Keep Calm and Carry a Lightsaber

« Reply #5445 on: February 01, 2016, 02:53:10 PM »

Last night the FedEx website said my saber had gone from the airport and was at a location 1 hour away. Then this morning was showing it was on the van to be delivered today. So a day quicker than had been quoted on the shipping information. It is now sat at home waiting for me. Can I wait another 2 hours till I finish

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Standard Issue Battle Saber with Consular Green Blade & V4 Sound

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5446 on: February 01, 2016, 03:23:49 PM »

And please, let us know the answer, as well. Smiley

I sent them an e-mail and will let you know.

Their auto response noted the whole AAA battery holder out of stock (which seems like something that should be on their main ordering page) but that you can e-mail them about upgrading.

Likely that is just for other sabers, but never hurts to ask I guess.

jschiestel
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5447 on: February 01, 2016, 03:51:05 PM »

My Aeon V4 with Obsidian V4 and stunt Initiate LE V3 that I ordered last Tuesday night are on the truck for delivery today to Canada.  After being told that the hilts that I ordered were on backorder until March, I can't believe I'm going to have these in my hand 6 days after ordering.  Will post pics (and hopefully an unboxing video catching my 7 year olds reaction to his surprise saber) later today.

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5448 on: February 01, 2016, 04:32:12 PM »

My Aeon V4 with Obsidian V4 and stunt Initiate LE V3 that I ordered last Tuesday night are on the truck for delivery today to Canada.  After being told that the hilts that I ordered were on backorder until March, I can't believe I'm going to have these in my hand 6 days after ordering.  Will post pics (and hopefully an unboxing video catching my 7 year olds reaction to his surprise saber) later today.

You ordered a stunt Initiate LE V3? Aren't these out of stock? And don't they use the AAA battery setup that is also on backorder for 4 weeks?

jschiestel
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5449 on: February 01, 2016, 04:39:20 PM »

You ordered a stunt Initiate LE V3? Aren't these out of stock? And don't they use the AAA battery setup that is also on backorder for 4 weeks?

Both said they were out of stock when I ordered.  Maybe they had an Initiate sitting around in the colour I ordered?  I will let you know when I get home and can open up the box.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5450 on: February 01, 2016, 04:42:19 PM »

Well, I exchanged some emails with Customer Service this weekend, and my Obsidian Light board is now an Obsidian V4 with Li-Ion power.  I had been waffling between the Lite and the V4 board anyway, and this is supposed to speed up my order, which was one of the many being held pending 4xAAA battery packs.

I really hope I didn't just make my wait even longer....  *sigh*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

placidsaint
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5451 on: February 01, 2016, 06:32:56 PM »

Still waiting on my Bellicose with Obsidian V4 to ship, ordered it on 01/27 so hopefully it ships soon...fingers crossed

Sabers I own:
-Initiate V3 LITE w/catalyst pommel GB
-Prophecy V3 Obs. V4 GB
-Bellicose Obs. V4 AB
Wish list:
-Archon 3.1 (Emerald?)
-Manticore
-Graflex Obs V4 AB

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5452 on: February 01, 2016, 06:41:11 PM »

Back on January 22nd, there was 6 to 8 days left before the LITE soundboard restock, so I'm hoping that my saber will be shipped this week, as it was the only thing stopping it from being shipped, as I was told in my e-mails.

Ordered on December 31st. Patiently waiting.  Wink

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #5453 on: February 01, 2016, 06:44:08 PM »

I'm still waiting for a shipping notification for my Guardian Emerald V4, ordered 1/22. But I may have caused some delay myself by emailing questions and a request to modify my order.  But that got squared away over the weekend, so hopefully they will be building it soon.  

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

« Reply #5454 on: February 01, 2016, 06:55:28 PM »

I ordered mine on 1/8.  I modified the order because it was originally set up for standard power, and they back-ordered the AAA battery packs.  So I decided to go ahead and use the opportunity to upgrade to an Obsidian V4 from the Lite and get the Li-Ion batteries, which are presumably still in stock.  I may have been better off just being patient...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5455 on: February 01, 2016, 06:57:17 PM »

Any news on battery packs? I'm ready to climb walls over here.

...Actually that could be decent exercice in preparation for the arrival of my saber, hmm...  Tongue

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5456 on: February 01, 2016, 07:10:49 PM »

Any news on battery packs? I'm ready to climb walls over here.

...Actually that could be decent exercice in preparation for the arrival of my saber, hmm...  Tongue

No response yet from them. Just that it will take 3-5 days to hear back from them.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5457 on: February 01, 2016, 08:32:06 PM »

Well, if there are holocrons containing information how to do a proper "battery pack meditation" (I guess that's a genuine Jedi discipline like "battle meditation") then it's time to bring it home! Smiley
I don't really want to upgrade my first order (First Order, ha! Smiley) of stunt sabers but rather saving my money for the fully featured big gun.

Wrath
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5458 on: February 01, 2016, 09:41:01 PM »

Since this is the place of waiting, it seems like the best place to ballpark the waiting. I'd like to get a saber quickly, ideally one good for duelling, and the grab bag seemed like tge way to go at first. But having read so many people with the same idea, it seems like ordering something not backordered with ObsidianV4 sound is actually likely the quickest path.

Any advice on getting one quickly w/o paying that brutal rush charge?

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5459 on: February 01, 2016, 09:48:39 PM »

Since this is the place of waiting, it seems like the best place to ballpark the waiting. I'd like to get a saber quickly, ideally one good for duelling, and the grab bag seemed like tge way to go at first. But having read so many people with the same idea, it seems like ordering something not backordered with ObsidianV4 sound is actually likely the quickest path.

Any advice on getting one quickly w/o paying that brutal rush charge?

Pick something that is in stock and doesn't have either the Obsidian Lite soundboard or the 'normal' AAA batteries setup (the battery pack being out of stock is what causes the delay with grab-bag sabers).

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: