Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2178041 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7785 on: March 31, 2017, 02:13:41 PM »

I couldnt find anything apparent other than solid coloration, except by special request. Will check again, thanks!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7786 on: April 02, 2017, 07:53:52 PM »

My Reaper is sat at Stanstead airport, awaiting release to the FedEx ground guys. That means, maybe, hopefully... I could have it in hand by tomorrow.

3 working days from Texas to the UK. I'm never not impressed by that Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7787 on: April 02, 2017, 10:59:10 PM »

I'm excited for you JC!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7788 on: April 02, 2017, 11:31:42 PM »

If only you could run out to the FedEx office at the airport and pick it up, I know I would if they'd let me. Still, I'm excited for you that it's at least nearby, but that of course makes it even harder. I hope you delivery happens earlier rather than later in the day tomorrow. This is how I feel every time I think I hear the FedEx truck when I'm waiting for that highly anticipated package, and it turns out to be a false positive...

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7789 on: April 03, 2017, 02:17:08 AM »

Ok, it is now April... I wants my Scorpion pommel already! Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7790 on: April 03, 2017, 02:06:13 PM »

Well, I had to work today, so at least I wasn't waiting by the window... and it's been delivered Smiley My wife called at lunchtime to let me know, and now I just need to make it home in one piece Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7791 on: April 03, 2017, 06:54:08 PM »

Welp...I a mean now waiting on a pile of stuff.  Still waiting on the Flamberge v2 I ordered in October as a gift for a friend, and now added to the mix:

1) Sent my Renegade in to be upgraded from Obsidian Lite to Premium sound + a recharge port
2) My Raffle entry Diamond Archon v2.1 with 2 yari pikes and one quick release coupler

Itching for this stuff to arrive hehe

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7792 on: April 03, 2017, 07:36:35 PM »

Welp...I a mean now waiting on a pile of stuff.  Still waiting on the Flamberge v2 I ordered in October as a gift for a friend, and now added to the mix:

1) Sent my Renegade in to be upgraded from Obsidian Lite to Premium sound + a recharge port
2) My Raffle entry Diamond Archon v2.1 with 2 yari pikes and one quick release coupler

Itching for this stuff to arrive hehe
I've been thinking about staffing my Archon.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7793 on: April 03, 2017, 10:14:40 PM »

An Archon staff could be pretty sweet - they've had the Archon v2.1 up on facebook a few times now in the last couple months as their Flash Sale item (which is what I took advantage of), maybe keep an eye on their FB site and see if it comes up again.

Also, if it does - despite their saying "Flash Sale cannot be used with other promotions", the Flash Sale CAN be used along with the Spring Raffle.  Just sayin'...

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7794 on: April 03, 2017, 10:46:01 PM »

I think that would definitely work well. Maybe replace the Archon neck/emitter with a shock emitter.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #7795 on: April 03, 2017, 11:36:03 PM »

Who can argue two Archons?!  Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

iheartoptimusprime
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #7796 on: April 04, 2017, 12:51:20 AM »

I posted this in the raffle thread but thought I'd add it here. Ordered my first Ultrasaber, and I could not be more excited to get it:

Fulcrum with Sound (Diamond)
[Diamond Controller LED Type:RGBW LED]
[Diamond Blade LED Color:Sunrider's Destiny for Diamond]
[Diamond Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Diamond]
[Diamond Pulse Mode:Diamond Pulse Off]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Diamond Sound:Diamond Sound]
[Switch Type:White Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Top Button Color:Bronze]
[Fulcrum Activation Box Type:Standard Black]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MICRO USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks] 

I've also got three completely random Grab Bags (one of them the Spring promotion), and a separate grab bag blade for a Force FX conversion I'm working on.

I seriously have no idea how you guys do this on a regular basis. I've been checking my order status at least twice a day, and it's not even been a full three business days yet! The Fulcrum has been at the top of my to-buy list since it was released.

Fulcrum - Diamond RGBW; SRD w/ FoC AS
Curved Azure Reaper - Emerald RGBW; AB w/ FoC PO
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- Stunt GB w/ blue guarded switch
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber V3 - Stunt AS w/ black AV Switch
Dominix LE V2 - Stunt BR w/ red guarded switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7797 on: April 04, 2017, 03:10:57 PM »

An Archon staff could be pretty sweet - they've had the Archon v2.1 up on facebook a few times now in the last couple months as their Flash Sale item (which is what I took advantage of), maybe keep an eye on their FB site and see if it comes up again.

Also, if it does - despite their saying "Flash Sale cannot be used with other promotions", the Flash Sale CAN be used along with the Spring Raffle.  Just sayin'...
I think that's because the Archon not only has style, but is also just a good overall design. Mine is actually my go-to for a dueling saber (at least for my premiums).

I think that would definitely work well. Maybe replace the Archon neck/emitter with a shock emitter.
That's the beauty of MHS hilts. But then, why not simply staff 2 Shocks?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7798 on: April 04, 2017, 06:35:07 PM »

That's the beauty of MHS hilts. But then, why not simply staff 2 Shocks?
Indeed, but I like the combination of half smooth section/half grooved section on the Archon better, especially because the groove section is right where you'd have each hand on each side to grip the saber staff. I think it'd have that advantage, and then add the swagger of the Dark Shock emitter, fantastic; still, though, a Dark Shock saber staff would sure have a lot of swagger, too. Both are great ideas.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7799 on: April 04, 2017, 06:58:34 PM »

Indeed, but I like the combination of half smooth section/half grooved section on the Archon better, especially because the groove section is right where you'd have each hand on each side to grip the saber staff. I think it'd have that advantage, and then add the swagger of the Dark Shock emitter, fantastic; still, though, a Dark Shock saber staff would sure have a lot of swagger, too. Both are great ideas.
Of course the Archon is just fun to mix:

And speak of the devil...

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: