Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 759 760 [761] 762 763 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171127 times)
Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11400 on: June 29, 2020, 02:26:24 AM »

Now with full transparency when I first joined the forum I was LIVID about my Sabers being past 6 weeks. But once you start to read that the wait time is more like 7-10 weeks on average you begin to be a little more realistic and should at that point start to calm down....

Send your email to [email protected] or the shipping alternative and place your order number in the heading. If you get aria, then you have probably one of the best represenatives there to help you. Again.... 6 minute response time 🤣

See.. that's the other thing that's frustrating.. the lack of consistency.  Some people get an email response, immediately, others get nothing at all.  I'd emailed them 3x with questions, and have never gotten a response via email. Heck, the first email was mainly to check the status, and make sure someone was there at the wheel, before I ordered a Spring Giveaway package for a Frankensaber... the fact that I never heard back, within that timeframe, made me extremely wary of ordering anything else.

I heard from 'Will', via facebook one day.. only for him to tell me (outright lie) that their current orders were only taking 4 weeks.  Never bothered to even look at the fact that I gave him an order number, that was 7 weeks out.

That was the only response I ever got from him, and got zero answers from my followup questions... and, honestly, that was kind of the last shred of my patience.. and the fuse burned quick from there. (lying to a customer, is never the right response)

I filed a Paypal dispute on Friday, in hopes of getting SOME kind of response... still radio silence.

My honest hope is that they fill the order within the 14 days that Paypal gives them, or at least take the time to reach out.. because it makes zero sense why they're picking and choosing their email responses. *Shrug* As I said.. the inconsistency is driving me nuts.

I have attempted to do business with a few 'Other' places in the past a few years ago, and had a similar experience. Couldn't even get a simple question about a potential upgrade answered... which is why it'd taken me so long to look at this hobby, again.  That said, I can safely say, I've had good luck with 3 places recently (when I couldn't get US to answer, I spent the money I had set aside for the spring giveaway, with 3 'other guys'). They've been very responsive, and even though there's a back order on one of the products I've ordered, they've let their customers know, and are throwing in a freebie board upgrade for the delay.

The fact is, the 3 Ultrasabers that we picked up, a few weeks ago, are kind of awesome, (Apprentice v4, Apprentice v4 LE, and Initiate V5) and I was looking forward to potentially adding more US's to our collection.. but now I don't even know if that's going to happen.

This entire things feels like it's not just 1 problem caused by Covid.. I just suspect the Covid situation has amplified it. Hopefully, something is learned from this.. and not just on the customers' end.

~ Casp

sechristiansen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11401 on: June 29, 2020, 02:28:47 AM »

Sorry, I assumed it was monitored by them since it looks like the forum was setup by them.

I do have really great news though, the company got back with me within an hour of my post and me sending another email today.  Everything is good to go!  Thanks UltraSabers, stay safe during the pandemic and I appreciate your assistance!

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #11402 on: June 29, 2020, 02:29:41 AM »

I emailed daily for weeks...... I had no response until after 6 weeks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11403 on: June 29, 2020, 02:44:39 AM »

Sorry, I assumed it was monitored by them since it looks like the forum was setup by them.

I do have really great news though, the company got back with me within an hour of my post and me sending another email today.  Everything is good to go!  Thanks UltraSabers, stay safe during the pandemic and I appreciate your assistance!

Fantastic news, and thanks for sharing.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11404 on: June 29, 2020, 02:46:12 AM »

I emailed daily for weeks...... I had no response until after 6 weeks

Oh, so YOU are the one who was clogging up their inbox!!!!!  LOL

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11405 on: June 29, 2020, 02:58:15 AM »

Heck yea! I also made sure their phone was ringing for hours on end xD. So maybe it was just them getting me off their leg haha

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11406 on: June 29, 2020, 03:29:06 AM »

I emailed daily for weeks...... I had no response until after 6 weeks.
Well that's good to know since today is my 6 week mark and I've had no replies yet. I was super stoked to be waiting for these MBs when I first ordered them. Heck, they could cobble together 2 MB frankensabers with whatever parts they have around and I'd be really stoked.  Grin

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11407 on: June 29, 2020, 03:31:25 AM »

It will be 8 weeks Tuesday and they won't give me an update. I did manage to get one of my questions answered after 6 weeks but no idea where m order is. I really don't want to do a charge back but I almost feel like I am going have too. This has been a terrible first time buying sabers.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11408 on: June 29, 2020, 04:07:04 AM »

It will be 8 weeks Tuesday and they won't give me an update. I did manage to get one of my questions answered after 6 weeks but no idea where m order is. I really don't want to do a charge back but I almost feel like I am going have too. This has been a terrible first time buying sabers.
If you feel you have to do a chargeback, then go ahead; I can’t stop you, of course.  All I can do is tell you that my own personal experience with UltraSabers stretches back to 2014, and that has led me to trust them to deliver the sabers that have been ordered.

Would I like faster (or some) response to emails?  Yup, I surely would.  That would go a LONG way towards making many of us happier about the wait times.  For me, in my situation (not necessarily for you or for others), I am willing to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11409 on: June 29, 2020, 04:15:06 AM »

We feel your pain man! Just know, your Saber will arrive! Most people say the best way is to order and forget!. I ordered a Saber from another company with a 10 week lead time. I'm not expecting it till August lol.

jdiotic
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11410 on: June 29, 2020, 04:55:53 AM »

i understand the whole pandemic creating a difficult time but i’m wondering if i purchase a saber now if i will be updated through time so that i am reassured my order isn’t forgotten? if that makes sense?? i had a friend order in april and it took him a few months to get his order in to the point he completely forgot he had bought it! i was just curious if there’s any updates to keep track of the order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11411 on: June 29, 2020, 05:44:12 AM »

If you feel you have to do a chargeback, then go ahead; I can’t stop you, of course.  All I can do is tell you that my own personal experience with UltraSabers stretches back to 2014, and that has led me to trust them to deliver the sabers that have been ordered.

Would I like faster (or some) response to emails?  Yup, I surely would.  That would go a LONG way towards making many of us happier about the wait times.  For me, in my situation (not necessarily for you or for others), I am willing to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I really don't want too. Though they really need to reply to emails. Waiting is fine. Especially with whats going on in the world. Just some kind of update would be great. Knowing the saber you ordered is out of stock from other people who ordered after and before you but them not letting you know is upsetting.

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #11412 on: June 29, 2020, 06:17:54 AM »

Hi

I ordered a mystery box with heavy duty ultra edge blade on May 11th and I am still waiting.

While I do figure my timing was bad and may have hit a busy time and the current state of the world is causing supply issues, I am somewhat disheartened.

I have since ordered a couple others, a second mystery box also with HGUE Blade (need something to arm someone else to spar with) and an Dark Initiate V2 with a 16" blade in Blazing Red for my little nephew (since it was the smallest I could find).

I have had a long time, very long time in my own obsessive head, to consider the various options, like sound, blade color and hilt selection. There are a couple hilts that, upon visual impressions, do not appear comfortable but I will reserve judgement until I am actually holding mine, and a couple colors that I would need to be creative to explain (though that is part of the fun, I figure Hot Pink is either a Red Blade almost purified to Silver or a Silver blade showing the first traces of corruption to Red.). I think the only think I would like to NOT get is the Lite Sound, since I have read that it is quite loud and drains batteries quickly, everything else I think I'm okay with.

Thanks for entertaining my musings

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Sphinx74
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11413 on: June 29, 2020, 06:44:46 AM »

I know there is alot of craziness going on right now. Alot of longer than normal wait times. It has been making me second guess myself, and I'm really wanting to make significant changes to my orders, such as removing some sabers and upgrading others to emerald. I, of course, sent a few emails to address my desired changes but I haven't heard back yet. My first order was may 31st, and my second on June 11. So the likelyhood of them even prepping my order any time soon is very low. My question is this... has anyone here tried to change their order during this crazy time? And were you successful before items were shipped?

crusader37
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11414 on: June 29, 2020, 09:55:30 AM »

finally.. after 2 months  my 2nd order is finally complete and has been shipped... i got a email last night...

it will be here today

Pages: 1 ... 759 760 [761] 762 763 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: