Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2176987 times)
Sniklefritz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11430 on: June 29, 2020, 06:14:08 PM »

Did. No reply.

If they aren't responding to their own procedure after a MONTH, what are we meant to do?

They have $200 of my cash. It may not be much to some, but if a UK company took that much and didn't either 1) cough up the goods or 2) reply to my queries explaining the delay they would be out of business.

Or they'd end up on a consumer affairs programme with cameras in their faces.

At this point, I don't even have an avenue for recourse to CANCEL except getting my bank to challenge the payment.

this is exactly why Im posting that email. they aren't responding to the emails they've asked up to use, so what other option is there to get their attention? if you need/want to cancel, I say email Laura. and since people want to classify email info, its literally her name, Laura, at ultrasabers.com

Im sure she will be able to help you. Best of luck!

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is ever going to get better; it's not."

CodusSupremus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11431 on: June 29, 2020, 08:05:04 PM »

Not Co Signing poor business practices, tired of waiting and initiated a Paypal dispute for a refund.  Wish you guys well!

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11432 on: June 29, 2020, 09:26:02 PM »

WooHoo! Got my Crimson Scorpion today. (Ordered it exactly 1 week ago). I took a gamble and didn't upgrade to an AV switch because the last few sabers were upgraded to AVs for free, so I thought maybe they were out of Guarded switches, but to my surprise, it came with the Guarded switch.
I kinda like it on the Scorpion since it has that outer casing. Adds a touch of black to the red/silver which is nice.

That thing is a BEAST. Adding a few personal touches and I'll try to get a review up soon.
It's much bigger than I anticipated but still fairly comfortable.
Blue with Red FoC is fantastic, even in a Photon blade.
But I'm glad no one in my family is epileptic, because the lockup is intense.

-

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11433 on: June 29, 2020, 09:42:42 PM »

WooHoo! Got my Crimson Scorpion today. (Ordered it exactly 1 week ago). I took a gamble and didn't upgrade to an AV switch because the last few sabers were upgraded to AVs for free, so I thought maybe they were out of Guarded switches, but to my surprise, it came with the Guarded switch.
I kinda like it on the Scorpion since it has that outer casing. Adds a touch of black to the red/silver which is nice.

That thing is a BEAST. Adding a few personal touches and I'll try to get a review up soon.

-

Lucky lucky. Get some pics up!

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

HomelessTadpole
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11434 on: June 29, 2020, 09:57:57 PM »

New member here and 1st time saber buyer from US.

I ordered three sabers back in April and today I received an email for a delivery confirmation. This is the title of the email: Ultrasabers.com Delivery Confirmation - Response Requested

I was stoked! I had them sent to my employer but now being out of work for a bit, I called to find out if the package(s) had arrived. They have not.

One thing I noticed was this email was from ShopperApproved.com and offered three options on how to go about "replying" to it since it was a no reply sender.

1. Click a link if I had received my order
2. If the order hasn't been delivered yet, wait 24 to 48 hours then contact US
3. If I canceled the order, ignore the email.

Has anyone else received something like this? Is this a heads up that my order may have shipped?

I have my doubts as my order status on US is still processing but with the previous responses to this topic, that may not mean anything. I am not so sure I should be thrilled that if I haven't received my order that I need to contact US as a reply may require a lot of time.

I felt like a kid at Christmas this morning when I saw that email title but I'm now a little confused about it. I'm wondering if ShopperApproved.com is assuming I got it but I also really hope this isn't a method US is using to find out if they actually sent my order or not as they don't actually know if they finished it. Maybe it was forgotten.

Anyway, has anyone else received a similar email to this?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11435 on: June 29, 2020, 10:02:55 PM »

-

I applaude your good fortune, sir....even if i am a bit envious, LOL.

4 weeks for my big order as of today.  No word.  Tempted to shoot them an email just to make sure there are no problems with what I ordered and it's just a matter of they just haven't gotten to it yet.  That, I can live with.  It's the possibility that something's wrong that's killing me.  Not only that, i'm curious as to how long it would be before I got a reply.  I dunno, we'll see.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11436 on: June 29, 2020, 10:27:33 PM »

4 weeks for my big order as of today.  No word.  Tempted to shoot them an email just to make sure there are no problems with what I ordered and it's just a matter of they just haven't gotten to it yet.  That, I can live with.  It's the possibility that something's wrong that's killing me.  Not only that, i'm curious as to how long it would be before I got a reply.  I dunno, we'll see.

If you can get a response by email please let me know. Lol
My order is weeks behind as well but have received no email response. I just want to know if the Fallen black and silver really is out of stock. If you find anything out please let me know!

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11437 on: June 29, 2020, 10:33:11 PM »

If it makes anyone feel better, I'm at 6 weeks for another order for a single stunt saber.
I've got faith it'll come eventually.

-

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11438 on: June 29, 2020, 10:53:10 PM »

Yeah, I'm at 8 weeks as of today.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11439 on: June 29, 2020, 11:09:09 PM »

New member here and 1st time saber buyer from US.

I ordered three sabers back in April and today I received an email for a delivery confirmation. This is the title of the email: Ultrasabers.com Delivery Confirmation - Response Requested

I was stoked! I had them sent to my employer but now being out of work for a bit, I called to find out if the package(s) had arrived. They have not.

One thing I noticed was this email was from ShopperApproved.com and offered three options on how to go about "replying" to it since it was a no reply sender.

1. Click a link if I had received my order
2. If the order hasn't been delivered yet, wait 24 to 48 hours then contact US
3. If I canceled the order, ignore the email.

Has anyone else received something like this? Is this a heads up that my order may have shipped?

I have my doubts as my order status on US is still processing but with the previous responses to this topic, that may not mean anything. I am not so sure I should be thrilled that if I haven't received my order that I need to contact US as a reply may require a lot of time.

I felt like a kid at Christmas this morning when I saw that email title but I'm now a little confused about it. I'm wondering if ShopperApproved.com is assuming I got it but I also really hope this isn't a method US is using to find out if they actually sent my order or not as they don't actually know if they finished it. Maybe it was forgotten.

Anyway, has anyone else received a similar email to this?

Yes, pretty much all of us have.  It’s an automated email sent out by a third party, and it has NO CONNECTION to whether your order has actually shipped or not, because that third party has no insight into UltraSabers’s inner workings. 

Your order didn’t get lost; it’s just that this follow-up email sent to an apparently random sampling of customers was sent before your order got shipped.  So breathe more easily, because a) it’s not a spam or phishing email, and b) it does NOT mean that someone else received or stole your order.  Also, try (although it’s hard) to contain your disappointment that this doesn’t mean your order has shipped.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

HomelessTadpole
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11440 on: June 29, 2020, 11:37:32 PM »

Yes, pretty much all of us have.  It’s an automated email sent out by a third party, and it has NO CONNECTION to whether your order has actually shipped or not, because that third party has no insight into UltraSabers’s inner workings. 

Your order didn’t get lost; it’s just that this follow-up email sent to an apparently random sampling of customers was sent before your order got shipped.  So breathe more easily, because a) it’s not a spam or phishing email, and b) it does NOT mean that someone else received or stole your order.  Also, try (although it’s hard) to contain your disappointment that this doesn’t mean your order has shipped.

Thank you!

I'm not too mad about it lol. I was really excited to see that title on the notification on my phone. That was really the teaser there, not seeing the whole email right away.

I appreciate the answer!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11441 on: June 30, 2020, 12:08:58 AM »

Thank you!

I'm not too mad about it lol. I was really excited to see that title on the notification on my phone. That was really the teaser there, not seeing the whole email right away.

I appreciate the answer!

You are not alone, trust me. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #11442 on: June 30, 2020, 01:34:28 AM »

Got the shipping email today!!! Ordered May 1st so 8 weeks to the day! So excited!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

warguppy
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11443 on: June 30, 2020, 02:30:29 AM »

still waiting on a mystery box and circle plug from 5/9.

Just sent my second email requesting a response or shipping by the end of the week. Prefer shipping, but just a response this time would be an improvement. At that point I will go with the chargeback route. Don't really want to because that will make it more difficult and ultimately impossible to work with many credit card issuers or processors, but if they don't seem to care I don't think the onus should be on me to. I paid and I've been overly patient. That's my role.

The potential sparring group that this was a proof of concept purchase for lost interest in dealing with US a couple weeks ago. Tried to support the local small business (22 miles away), but they clearly don't have their s#$t together. Hard for any product to overcome service like this.

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #11444 on: June 30, 2020, 02:41:00 AM »

Nice!  Thanks for the update; it’s good to hear some good news to keep me going!

Got the shipping email today!!! Ordered May 1st so 8 weeks to the day! So excited!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: