Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171332 times)
GeneralMercer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11520 on: July 02, 2020, 07:55:06 AM »

Hi everyone,

first of all i am not asking where my order is as i know i have a long while before i receive it. i was just wondering, i have placed my order and have received a receipt by email, however when i check my orders on my account nothing is showing. does this come up once your order is ready to be tracked?

Love from the UK

May the force be with you

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11521 on: July 02, 2020, 11:20:47 AM »

Hi everyone,

first of all i am not asking where my order is as i know i have a long while before i receive it. i was just wondering, i have placed my order and have received a receipt by email, however when i check my orders on my account nothing is showing. does this come up once your order is ready to be tracked?

Love from the UK

May the force be with you

Updates on the website have been kind of haphazard lately, we don't know why.  The main thing is that you have your receipt and order number; that is proof that they did get your order, and they'll process it when they can.  Once it ships, they'll email you the tracking information.   You won't need to check it on the website.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11522 on: July 02, 2020, 11:45:32 AM »

This is what upsets me. I ordered a mystery box on 5/6 and still processing. I'm happy for you but that's bull. I just want my money back and I'll deal with another company from now on.

I ordered mine on the 15th, so 9 days after yours. I ended up putting in a refund with Amazon Pay and they emailed me a couple of hours after that and said they'd send the MB in 1-2 days. Before that I wasn't getting any replies to emails.

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #11523 on: July 02, 2020, 12:04:23 PM »

I started the dispute process with my CC earlier this week before the window to do so closed. Week 6 passed and none of my email inquiries on availability of parts in my order were replied to. Now that I see the info regarding Fallen hilts, we're looking at an approximate total wait of 10 weeks. Some have suggested to FB message them but I shut my account down years ago. We shouldn't have to resort to that path when the automated message that plays after dialing their number says "the best way to get a hold of us is through email". 

I'm pretty damn patient but it's very upsetting that they're still taking orders on the Fallen. I just checked and the lead time still says 3-4 weeks. At the minimum, they need to go into the product page and update that to really say 8-10 weeks. That doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do it. I build sites on the side so regardless of what tool/software/platform their site is built on, it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to update that text and deploy the change. That alone, imo, would alleviate a good amount of the frustration expressed by many in this thread.

I'll keep an eye out on this thread and place a new order once they've sorted things out. Good luck to everyone who's willing to wait it out.

I'm at day 8 with PP dispute, no communication from US to PP, but it should be over soon enough. The big problem with me is now I am hooked on US products with purchasing 4 US sabers from privates sellers during my wait and no response time with US .  WIll keep you all updated when I hear more.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11524 on: July 02, 2020, 02:10:33 PM »

Something for everyone to keep in mind is that if US is prioritizing orders because of disputes, that puts everyone else's orders farther behind, thus increasing the chances that more people get impatient and file disputes.
It's a vicious circle of what is basically a bunch of people "skipping line".

I'm not bringing this up to make anyone feel bad for doing so. I agree the larger issue is US not setting the realistic time expectations, I just always think it's important for everyone to know how their actions affect everyone else.

I have similar views on the food industry and retail: if working either was a mandatory part of high school curriculum, the world would have far less Karens

-

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11525 on: July 02, 2020, 02:40:27 PM »

Update:

Just got the shipping notification for my May 14 order. Now we wait.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11526 on: July 02, 2020, 03:03:31 PM »

I have similar views on the food industry and retail: if working either was a mandatory part of high school curriculum, the world would have far less Karens

Absolutely agree. I worked a few retail jobs when I was younger, and I'm usually the first person to come to the defense of retail workers when people are being rather belligerent towards them.

I never escalated my dispute with Paypal, myself, so there was no threat to them losing money from me (yet).

As such, I'm happy to report I got shipping info, last night, for my order... this was actually AFTER I went about a way of contacting them in a slightly different manner than what has been outlined, here. (No, I'm not going to disclose the way I did it, as I suspect the point of contact may not have appreciated the method). I don't know if it made any difference, but I know I at least got in touch with someone.

So, just anxiously awaiting the delivery in the next few days, I suspect it will be worth the wait.

Again, just to be clear, so no one thinks otherwise.. my ONLY issues have been the lack of communication. Waiting isn't something I had any issues with.. it was ONLY the fact that communication has been erratic. If an order was bumped 'out of line', as it were.. then a simple explanation as to WHY it was bumped out of line, would have made all of the difference in the world. 

For example.. if someone had said: 'Hey, we bumped the orders with a single mystery box, for the spring giveaway, up in line... because we had the rest of the order ready to go, and we didn't want to keep 50 orders of 4-5 sabers sitting around the office, waiting to ship... ', then I would have been fine with that.. just communication is key Smiley

~ Casp

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11527 on: July 02, 2020, 03:08:05 PM »

I'm glad to here you got through.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11528 on: July 02, 2020, 03:08:34 PM »

Something for everyone to keep in mind is that if US is prioritizing orders because of disputes, that puts everyone else's orders farther behind, thus increasing the chances that more people get impatient and file disputes.

I'm not bringing this up to make anyone feel bad for doing so. I agree the larger issue is US not setting the realistic time expectations, I just always think it's important for everyone to know how their actions affect everyone else.

-

*rueful chuckle*

Oh, my friend, I can tell you from direct experience, people don't care about that; i work in an office that deals directly with the public (my job is a lot of accounting/pension calculations) and we are VERY up front about how long it takes us to process stuff and when the wait times will be longer and honest to God, people don't give a damn.  

I hate to sound cynical, but we are living in a Me First society these days.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11529 on: July 02, 2020, 03:19:44 PM »

-

I filed a dispute because I wanted my money back, not so I can get my saber sooner. They don't have any Fallen hilts in stock so why shouldn't I have the option for a refund? Being a first time customer, the least they could do is adjust the expectations as opposed to over promising. From what I've seen in this thread, sending a cancellation email gets me nowhere.

I've received the provisional credit from my cc already so I'm good there. US has till the 24th of August to reply to the dispute. If I they happen to fulfill the order before then, great; if not, least I was able to get a refund.

DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11530 on: July 02, 2020, 03:48:31 PM »

and we are VERY up front about how long it takes us to process stuff and when the wait times will be longer and honest to God, people don't give a damn.  

I hate to sound cynical, but we are living in a Me First society these days.

At least you & your team are transparent and set the proper expectations. If someone from US did the same early on, I don't think there'd be this many frustrated people. Lead time still says 3-4 weeks. I gave an additional 2, only to find out that inventory on my order is going to take an extra 4-5 weeks. Had I not found this forum/thread, I'd have missed the window to get my money back.

warguppy
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11531 on: July 02, 2020, 04:14:16 PM »

-

If people weren't waiting and watching others get the same thing they ordered months earlier within weeks, or Scorpions within a week of ordering, without getting any response, reasoning, or information as to why then they wouldn't be filing disputes. You have it completely backwards. The people disputing are tired of being the ones skipped in line. That is something US needs to keep in mind.

I've done customer service, field service, tech support, and network engineering amongst many other things. In many different fields. Have owned two different companies myself. This situation is absolutely unjustifiable. US customer support is atrocious. No statement. No site updates. Not a peep. Just more sales and ads everywhere.

I haven't requested a charge back yet, but tomorrow is the final day I'm waiting for shipping information and/or ANY response at all. Even giving them until midnight so I will file on Monday which is right on the limit for the maximum time to do so.

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #11532 on: July 02, 2020, 04:24:31 PM »

I’m also patiently waiting for my Fallen Diamond controller spring giveaway order (4 total sabers: mystery, initiate and grab bag as well). And I’ve only been waiting a few weeks for mine.

Here’s how I’m dealing with it. I ordered a saber from another company at the same time $160, 6 sound fonts, RGB blade, pulse mode unstable mode and flash on clash. Don’t get me wrong, not in the same boat as US in quality, but it’s a good saber, and I got it 14 days after ordering.    So I’ve got a appetizer saber to bide my time while waiting on the main course.

I also ordered about 7 pieces from Wish to put together a good Sith outfit and now I wait to see which comes first, the Wish stuff or the sabers.

It makes the waiting game more fun.   Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11533 on: July 02, 2020, 04:28:08 PM »

At least you & your team are transparent and set the proper expectations. If someone from US did the same early on, I don't think there'd be this many frustrated people. Lead time still says 3-4 weeks. I gave an additional 2, only to find out that inventory on my order is going to take an extra 4-5 weeks. Had I not found this forum/thread, I'd have missed the window to get my money back.

Oh, I totally agree with you; US really needs to change things around as far as communication goes.  People getting frustrated over waiting 9, 10, 11 weeks after being told 3-4 weeks originally is understandable.   My cynicism comes from telling people that it'll take 2 months after they retire to process their pension (which is paid retro to their retirement date and even then we're able to process after only one month in a lot of cases) only to have people call us 2 DAYS after they've retired and DEMANDING that we get their pension done IMMEDIATELY.  

That's the nonsense I'm talking about.  If we did things the way US does, we'd be raked over the coals, and rightfully so.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11534 on: July 02, 2020, 04:31:20 PM »

I’m also patiently waiting for my Fallen Diamond controller spring giveaway order (4 total sabers: mystery, initiate and grab bag as well). And I’ve only been waiting a few weeks for mine.

Here’s how I’m dealing with it. I ordered a saber from another company at the same time $160, 6 sound fonts, RGB blade, pulse mode unstable mode and flash on clash. Don’t get me wrong, not in the same boat as US in quality, but it’s a good saber, and I got it 14 days after ordering.    So I’ve got a appetizer saber to bide my time while waiting on the main course.

I also ordered about 7 pieces from Wish to put together a good Sith outfit and now I wait to see which comes first, the Wish stuff or the sabers.

It makes the waiting game more fun.   Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda did the same thing, LOL...I've got my big order for me and the kids that I placed on June 1, and around June 23 I ordered a solo saber for my brother.   What's gonna come first, the chicken or the egg?   Grin

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: