Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 774 775 [776] 777 778 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171339 times)
HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11625 on: July 05, 2020, 06:25:34 AM »

Quite possibly; I'm 6'3 with a large frame. One of my go to's when medieval combat sparring is a 44 inch foam sword, and in full regalia I've been told I look like a Dark Souls boss lol. If the saber proves a bit unwieldy, I can always switch out the blade for the one that comes with my free initiate, or as I have already been considering, buying a separate one in the 32 or 36 inch size. This is mainly going to be a show/costume piece though, and I wanted something especially impressive, like what an ancient Jedi lord might have used.
NIce mental image and have your first point enjoy

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11626 on: July 05, 2020, 07:28:30 AM »

Aeon LEV5, tri-fire orange, orange illuminated silver AV switch, arbiter/archon classic pommel, covertech wheel, OS Lite sound, 40 inch heavy grade regular blade with pointed tip; also the free initiate promo saber. Hoping they put the either a gold or silver covertech wheel in a good spot because I forgot to put directions in the order comment and they never responded to the email about it. Planning on turning the claws upsidown on it for safety (some peoples have arrived with the bottoms sharp enough to badly cut) and also I think it will look even cooler.
I hope you are planning on uploading photos, because I do have my eyes on the AEON LEV5 and fire orange blade is what I ordered with my empress!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11627 on: July 05, 2020, 01:34:25 PM »

I'll say one thing...as hard as the wait for the Golden Ticket email is, it does give me something happy to look forward to. Not only that, but I'm trying to think of it this way: the longer I end up waiting, the less time it'll be between when they arrive and Christmas, when I give them to the boys.  THAT wait is gonna be torture, LOL.

Week 6 starts tomorrow....

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Indomitus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11628 on: July 05, 2020, 06:51:49 PM »

Disclaimer:  the following rant was a form of catharsis for me.  Please take it as you see fit.

The "patiently waiting" theme here is just ridiculous.  No legitimate business should ever force its burdens on the customer.  Further, it should not be up to us to find out what is going on with our orders or find unique, secretive ways to reach the company.  I mean, how bad does a company have to be to turn a thread on their own forum into a support group?  I've never seen anything like this from any business.  It's just bad. 

The way that Ultrasabers is currently operating is horrendous and inexcusable.  They should be held accountable and certainly not defended.  Sadly, rather than demand the company meet the obligations that they themselves have promised, we instead seem to find ways to justify their behavior and demand our fellow consumers be patient, don't make waves, and if crafting an email to US, make sure to always be polite.  That makes zero sense.  The onus is on Ultrasabers to provide information, assistance, and solutions.  It should never be on the customer to find new ways to solve a business's problems.  Simply stated they are now a fradulent business...at the very least they are certainly behaving like one.

Just consider the following:

- Continually posting new sales promos while failing to fill overdue orders (I realize they may be under a contractual obligation to advertise these promos but that doesn't make it right.  In fact, it looks shady).
-  Listing false shipping times that many people cling to as planning factors only to discover the 3-4 week lead time is an outright lie.  Yet this could easily be fixed by updating their own website.  Not doing so is highly suspect.   
-  Charging 20% of any canceled order as a "restocking fee" while never sending the item or perhaps, never having it in stock in the first place.
-  Listing methods of contact (phone and email) that appear to be fake as they are either nonfunctioning, not monitored, or wholly ignored.
-  Failing to respond to direct, repeated emails from customers, responding randomly, or responding with automated bot replies that serve no purpose.

Any one of these practices could be considered unethical but all of them together?  Well, that would describe a scam.  But if that's too harsh of a term then at best, they are currently incompetent.  At worst, they are willfully negligent.  And this conclusion is not just mine.  It's readily available to see that they have had legitimate claims filed against them via the BBB, the FTC, and in at least one instance, through the Texas Attorney General's Office.  So even if we dismiss the reviews on Indeed dot com as coming from just disgrntled employees,
the other complaints should be taken seriously...even on this forum, we have seen CC and PP disputes filed with absolutely no response from Ultrasabers.  And whereas just a cursory search of US and its owners reveals some pretty jarring reviews and complaints, you have to really dig to find something positive.  Now, in my humble opinion, no one should have to dig to find something good about a company, its employees, or its owners - the good stuff should be the storefront, not hidden behind the proverbial curtains.

Ultimately, no one should give their hard earned money to a suspect business, with false advertising, that cannot (or worse, will not) communicate with their customers.  In light of all this, I find it very disheartening that so many on this forum still want to defend what in reality is indefensible.  Worse still, I imagine some of you will be mad at this post whereas your anger should be directed at the company.   And while I certainly respect your loyalty - given the current circumstances - I don't fully understand it.  It is obvious that whatever they were, they are no longer.

In hindsight, I am disappointed that I rushed to order with Ultrasabers before doing any substantial research on them.  After all, $1,600 is a lot of money for an initial purchase.  But I wanted my kids to have all the cool things I never did and so I fell for their "May the 4th" promo, fancy website, and (apparently) inflated, positive reviews.  I should've done my homework.  Heck, I wish I would've just found this thread.  Had I done so, I would've gone somewhere else.  As it is, this will be my first, last, and only order with this company and I will do all I can to steer others away from them.

Maybe one day this company will fix itself but until they do, I implore you to stop defending them.  And please do not recommend them to anyone...at least not currently.  Doing so only hurts a lot of innocent consumers.

I sincerely wish all of you the best - both with your orders and in life in general.

May the Force be with you.

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #11629 on: July 05, 2020, 07:29:28 PM »

Heck, I wish I would've just found this thread.  Had I done so, I would've gone somewhere else.  As it is, this will be my first, last, and only order with this company and I will do all I can to steer others away from them.
While I very much agree with this sentiment (as well as the bulk of your post), as someone very very new to the saber scene myself, what other options are there? Other than buying second-hand sabers from eBay, rolling the dice with etsy, what other website or storefront offers a comparable product for a comparable price and are also delivering quickly and efficiently? Because in my cursory research, "everyone else" is either considerably more expensive, or are going through the exact same shortages, out of stocks, and long shipping delays. And this is without even considering the licensed official sabers only available in person at Dok Ondar's shop in Glaaxy's Edge, which is closed. Even those have exploded in eBay pricings, even without a blade.

So I get it. Their service and communication is atrocious, embarrassing, and insulting. But what other options are there? Without hoping for something on eBay without too much of a secondary markup, or spending a LOT more money, where could one order a custom or replica saber of comparable quality and price? (Consider this rhetorical, since I'm at least loosely familiar with several of "the other guys" as a result of my searching before buying here.)

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11630 on: July 05, 2020, 08:02:02 PM »

Disclaimer:  the following rant was a form of catharsis for me.  Please take it as you see fit.

The "patiently waiting" theme here is just ridiculous.  No legitimate business should ever force its burdens on the customer.  Further, it should not be up to us to find out what is going on with our orders or find unique, secretive ways to reach the company.  I mean, how bad does a company have to be to turn a thread on their own forum into a support group?  I've never seen anything like this from any business.  It's just bad.  

The way that Ultrasabers is currently operating is horrendous and inexcusable.  They should be held accountable and certainly not defended.  Sadly, rather than demand the company meet the obligations that they themselves have promised, we instead seem to find ways to justify their behavior and demand our fellow consumers be patient, don't make waves, and if crafting an email to US, make sure to always be polite.  That makes zero sense.  The onus is on Ultrasabers to provide information, assistance, and solutions.  It should never be on the customer to find new ways to solve a business's problems.  Simply stated they are now a fradulent business...at the very least they are certainly behaving like one.

- Continually posting new sales promos while failing to fill overdue orders (I realize they may be under a contractual obligation to advertise these promos but that doesn't make it right.  In fact, it looks shady).
-  Listing false shipping times that many people cling to as planning factors only to discover the 3-4 week lead time is an outright lie.  Yet this could easily be fixed by updating their own website.  Not doing so is highly suspect.  
-  Charging 20% of any canceled order as a "restocking fee" while never sending the item or perhaps, never having it in stock in the first place.
-  Listing methods of contact (phone and email) that appear to be fake as they are either nonfunctioning, not monitored, or wholly ignored.
-  Failing to respond to direct, repeated emails from customers, responding randomly, or responding with automated bot replies that serve no purpose.

Any one of these practices could be considered unethical but all of them together?  Well, that would describe a scam.  But if that's too harsh of a term then at best, they are currently incompetent.  At worst, they are willfully negligent.  And this conclusion is not just mine.  It's readily available to see that they have had legitimate claims filed against them via the BBB, the FTC, and in at least one instance, through the Texas Attorney General's Office.  So even if we dismiss the reviews on Indeed dot com as coming from just disgrntled employees,
the other complaints should be taken seriously...even on this forum, we have seen CC and PP disputes filed with absolutely no response from Ultrasabers.  And whereas just a cursory search of US and its owners reveals some pretty jarring reviews and complaints, you have to really dig to find something positive.  Now, in my humble opinion, no one should have to dig to find something good about a company, its employees, or its owners - the good stuff should be the storefront, not hidden behind the proverbial curtains.

Ultimately, no one should give their hard earned money to a suspect business, with false advertising, that cannot (or worse, will not) communicate with their customers.  In light of all this, I find it very disheartening that so many on this forum still want to defend what in reality is indefensible.  Worse still, I imagine some of you will be mad at this post whereas your anger should be directed at the company.   And while I certainly respect your loyalty - given the current circumstances - I don't fully understand it.  It is obvious that whatever they were, they are no longer.

In hindsight, I am disappointed that I rushed to order with Ultrasabers before doing any substantial research on them.  After all, $1,600 is a lot of money for an initial purchase.  But I wanted my kids to have all the cool things I never did and so I fell for their "May the 4th" promo, fancy website, and (apparently) inflated, positive reviews.  I should've done my homework.  Heck, I wish I would've just found this thread.  Had I done so, I would've gone somewhere else.  As it is, this will be my first, last, and only order with this company and I will do all I can to steer others away from them.

Maybe one day this company will fix itself but until they do, I implore you to stop defending them.  And please do not recommend them to anyone...at least not currently.  Doing so only hurts a lot of innocent consumers.

I sincerely wish all of you the best - both with your orders and in life in general.

Okay...I'm compelled to reply, but I'm going to do my best to not get confrontational about it.

I get where you're coming from.  Looking at things objectively, I really do get why you're frustrated.  And I totally agree; the communication issues are a big red flag that need to be addressed., whatever the reasons for them are.

Keep in mind, I'm not speaking as someone who's plunked down $75 for a random saber.  I've spent about two grand on Christmas gifts for my kids to try and give them a happy day after what has been a horrifically bad year for us.  And even though I'll hem and haw over the wait time, it's mostly in jest; I'm patient by nature, and after this year, waiting for these things is not something I'm going to get up in arms about.   But that's just me.  I totally get other people getting frustrated and respect their need to vent about it, including yourself.  

But then you call out others for defending them and being patient and for telling others to be patient.   You flat out tell others to stop defending the company and to not recommend the company to others.

No. Sorry, but that's where you lose me.  You don't have the right to tell others how they should react any more than others have the right to tell you how you should react.  And part of the tone I'm getting from your post is that you're trying to do exactly that, and not just give your opinion on the company.

When I tell others to be cool and wait it out, I'm not trying to shut them up.  I'm trying to reassure them that things will get better.  I have absolutely no right to tell them that they shouldn't vent and complain; i actually was guilty of that one time and I retracted it back and apologized as best I could.

You're not happy with your experience?  That's fine and understandable.   You want to vent and complain about it?  Go right ahead, thats what this thread is for.  But you don't get to call out those who don't feel the same way you do.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11631 on: July 05, 2020, 08:38:06 PM »

Disclaimer:  the following rant was a form of catharsis for me.  Please take it as you see fit.

The "patiently waiting" theme here is just ridiculous.  No legitimate business should ever force its burdens on the customer.  Further, it should not be up to us to find out what is going on with our orders or find unique, secretive ways to reach the company.  I mean, how bad does a company have to be to turn a thread on their own forum into a support group?  I've never seen anything like this from any business.  It's just bad.  

The company did not turn this thread into a support group.  If you bother to read this thread from the beginning, you’ll find out that it started as a celebration of the excitement of placing an order and the pained excitement at waiting.  Here is the very first post in this thread:

Ok, from looking around on this forum - it seems like we are all about as patient as a kid in a candy store while waiting for our new sabers to come in the mail.  This is the place to vent and let everyone know what you got, why you got it, and in general talk about your new purchase until it arrives and you can start terrorizing your family/girlfriend/dog/friends with it.
As you can see, it’s quite positive and fun in tone.

The way that Ultrasabers is currently operating is horrendous and inexcusable.  They should be held accountable and certainly not defended.  Sadly, rather than demand the company meet the obligations that they themselves have promised, we instead seem to find ways to justify their behavior and demand our fellow consumers be patient, don't make waves, and if crafting an email to US, make sure to always be polite.  That makes zero sense.  The onus is on Ultrasabers to provide information, assistance, and solutions.  It should never be on the customer to find new ways to solve a business's problems.  Simply stated they are now a fradulent business...at the very least they are certainly behaving like one.

ANY interaction with ANY company’s customer service representatives should be polite.  If you think otherwise, then you have the manners of an uncultured boor, and you should spend some time re-educating yourself in matters of etiquette, especially in those parts regarding a legitimate complaint to a business.

- Continually posting new sales promos while failing to fill overdue orders (I realize they may be under a contractual obligation to advertise these promos but that doesn't make it right.  In fact, it looks shady).

Again... if they are contractually obligated to run the advertisements, then there is no other option. If you think it looks shady, then you are free to think so.  That doesn’t mean you’re right.
-  Listing false shipping times that many people cling to as planning factors only to discover the 3-4 week lead time is an outright lie.  Yet this could easily be fixed by updating their own website.  Not doing so is highly suspect.  

You aren’t reading this very thread.  Some orders are still being shipped in under two weeks, under three weeks, and under four weeks.  Also, any claim of shipping times is, at best, an estimate, especially for a small business like this one. Even Amazon, with all its built-in failsafes and efficiencies of scale, is no longer guaranteeing next-day or even two-day shipping.
-  Charging 20% of any canceled order as a "restocking fee" while never sending the item or perhaps, never having it in stock in the first place.

Restocking fees are normal, especially for custom-made items like these.  The fact that you are unaware of standard business practices is the result of your own lack of research.  It is unfair and incorrect to blame the company for this.
-  Listing methods of contact (phone and email) that appear to be fake as they are either nonfunctioning, not monitored, or wholly ignored.

Again, read this very thread.  Customers DO get responses, proving that these are not fake methods of contacting the company.  Do customers get responses to every email or phone call?  Sadly, no.  Does it sometimes take repeated attempts to reach the company and get a response?  Sadly, yes, and often it takes multiple repeated attempts in order to receive a response.
-  Failing to respond to direct, repeated emails from customers, responding randomly, or responding with automated bot replies that serve no purpose.

I completely agree, this is both frustrating and disappointing.

Any one of these practices could be considered unethical but all of them together?  Well, that would describe a scam.  But if that's too harsh of a term then at best, they are currently incompetent.  At worst, they are willfully negligent.  And this conclusion is not just mine.  It's readily available to see that they have had legitimate claims filed against them via the BBB, the FTC, and in at least one instance, through the Texas Attorney General's Office.  So even if we dismiss the reviews on Indeed dot com as coming from just disgrntled employees,
the other complaints should be taken seriously...even on this forum, we have seen CC and PP disputes filed with absolutely no response from Ultrasabers.  And whereas just a cursory search of US and its owners reveals some pretty jarring reviews and complaints, you have to really dig to find something positive.  Now, in my humble opinion, no one should have to dig to find something good about a company, its employees, or its owners - the good stuff should be the storefront, not hidden behind the proverbial curtains.

While I think no one here would champion the current level of customer service from UltraSabers as being as good as we would like (or as good as what we old-timers remember and are accustomed to receiving), I believe your understandable frustration and disappointment is coloring your opinion.  However, it’s your opinion, and you are entitled to it, however wrong and misinformed I might think it to be.  After all, you are free to think I’m nothing more than a shill for the company, or a sadly duped fanboy, or any of a myriad other uncomplimentary descriptions that might explain my affection for and defense of UltraSabers at this juncture.

Ultimately, no one should give their hard earned money to a suspect business, with false advertising, that cannot (or worse, will not) communicate with their customers.  In light of all this, I find it very disheartening that so many on this forum still want to defend what in reality is indefensible.  Worse still, I imagine some of you will be mad at this post whereas your anger should be directed at the company.   And while I certainly respect your loyalty - given the current circumstances - I don't fully understand it.  It is obvious that whatever they were, they are no longer.

Again, you are free to have your own opinion, and you are free to state it here.  But please do not labor under the false assumption that nobody will dare to disagree with you, or to defend or attempt to explain what we all agree is less than what we would like.

In hindsight, I am disappointed that I rushed to order with Ultrasabers before doing any substantial research on them.  After all, $1,600 is a lot of money for an initial purchase.  But I wanted my kids to have all the cool things I never did and so I fell for their "May the 4th" promo, fancy website, and (apparently) inflated, positive reviews.  I should've done my homework.  Heck, I wish I would've just found this thread.  Had I done so, I would've gone somewhere else.  As it is, this will be my first, last, and only order with this company and I will do all I can to steer others away from them.

Again, you are free to do with your money what you will.  If you think going elsewhere would have gotten you faster service for a saber of this quality, then perhaps you really should have done more research before spending your money.  It’s possible, but not likely.

Maybe one day this company will fix itself but until they do, I implore you to stop defending them.  And please do not recommend them to anyone...at least not currently.  Doing so only hurts a lot of innocent consumers.

And I implore you to quit bashing them unjustly.  Spewing your negativity here only takes away from the enjoyment of the hobby that the rest of us come here to enjoy.  Is it legitimate to complain about the fact that orders are taking longer than 3-4 weeks?  Yes, it is.  Is it legitimate to complain that it is far more difficult than it should be to reach customer service?  Yes, it is.  However, it is not legitimate to accuse them of being scammers, fraudsters, and otherwise having nefarious intent in the current situation.  You lack substance to back those claims.

And I sincerely wish you the best in life, and if you choose not to return to UltraSabers with your future saber-collecting, then so be it, but I wish you continued enjoyment of this hobby; it would be a true shame if you lost your interest in light sabers over this.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #11632 on: July 05, 2020, 09:08:28 PM »

I would also like to add to Cyclops42's post that if you go look at "the other guys", you will see that a lot of them are pretty much not selling much of nothing at this point just due to the fact that they can't get the items that are needed in the creations.  Most of the sites I looked at had about 98% of their stock marked "Out of Stock".  Of course, if you wish to order from one of "the other guys", you will probably be looking at an extremely longer wait time than what is going on here.  From what I have heard, there are people that ordered stuff in December from "the other guys" and are still waiting on their orders or have cancelled their orders and gone elsewhere.

We are all frustrated by the long wait times, in some cases.  And while I will agree that the lack of communication is compounding this frustration, people are getting responses.  Yes, it is taking some time to do so, but when you are probably getting thousands of e-mails or even more a day, sometimes yours might get lost in the scuffle.

But I will say that while you have the right to vent your frustration and anger over what is going on, don't lump everyone together and say we are "defending" them.  There are a myriad of factors going on right now that is not making the people that work for Ultrasabers able to do their jobs like they would normally do.  We are all hoping that they will be able to get back to a "normal" working environment and shipping schedule.  But until these myriad of factors are put under control, you will continue to see the long wait times continue.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11633 on: July 05, 2020, 09:49:14 PM »

Totally unrelated to anything, but I'm feeling like a boob right now...the name of this thread is, "(im)patiently waiting for......"  But for as long as I've been posting, I thought it read "(I'm) patiently waiting for...."

Man....if i could deduct a point from myself as a dope slap right now, I totally would.   Cheesy

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11634 on: July 05, 2020, 10:19:49 PM »

Something else I just noticed...the previous Deal of the Day for the Princess hilt has ended, but they don't have another one up.  Not as of right now, anyway.

That counts for something, i think.  Instead of rolling right into another deal offer, maybe they're backing off a bit, when they can.  It'll be interesting to see if they run another sale after the current summer promo ends.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11635 on: July 05, 2020, 10:30:42 PM »

Something else I just noticed...the previous Deal of the Day for the Princess hilt has ended, but they don't have another one up.  Not as of right now, anyway.

That counts for something, i think.  Instead of rolling right into another deal offer, maybe they're backing off a bit, when they can.  It'll be interesting to see if they run another sale after the current summer promo ends.

Expect another sale... they pretty much have them running back to back. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11636 on: July 05, 2020, 11:55:22 PM »

Totally unrelated to anything, but I'm feeling like a boob right now...the name of this thread is, "(im)patiently waiting for......"  But for as long as I've been posting, I thought it read "(I'm) patiently waiting for...."

Man....if i could deduct a point from myself as a dope slap right now, I totally would.   Cheesy

I must be a bigger boob because I still dont get it. 😅

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #11637 on: July 06, 2020, 12:04:35 AM »

I must be a bigger boob because I still dont get it. 😅
Instead of I’m patiently waiting, its impatiently waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11638 on: July 06, 2020, 12:06:34 AM »

Instead of I’m patiently waiting, its impatiently waiting...

Points to you for getting it

pilotnjb
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11639 on: July 06, 2020, 12:08:50 AM »

week 12

i hate spamming emails and that's why I've only sent five out in total between when i first ordered and now. still no response. And at this point my doods... I'm really considering canceling my order (calling my bank way smh) cause I'm very annoyed and frustrated. I'm always ok with waiting but no info, no response, ppl getting their orders before me.. pfft! yea im tired.....  i literally just want information in the end.

if they could send me ONE email saying "hey! were working on it!" i wouldn't be complaining anymore! heck! ill wait another month quietly & patiently if they informed me of SOMETHING.

i really just don't know what to do. if i cancel now, ill just order another lightsaber (from somewhere else) and ill STILL be waiting.

its a lose lose either way lol. this is a big bummer... ;/

Pages: 1 ... 774 775 [776] 777 778 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: